Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean," Biden told a crowd at a League of Conservation Voters event on Wednesday. A railway of that duration, if it began at the Asian coast of the Pacific Ocean and ran all the way across the Indian Ocean into Africa, would be more than 5,000 miles long. Another possible option based on Biden's wording is a train that begins in the Western United States and spans across two oceans and several nations, totaling a length of more than 10,000 miles.

He further announced a project in Angola before stopping himself halfway through the idea.

"We have plans to build in Angola one of the largest solar plants in the world," Biden said. "I can go on, but I’m not. I’m going off-script. I’m going to get in trouble."

There are no published plans for the United States to build a railway over the third-largest ocean in the world. Biden is likely talking about a potential plan to run a railway across the African continent, from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean."
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]