A place to share your sexy stories
Almost sleeping - roleplay ...

he loves it when i sleep / or pretend to sleep... and he loves when someone is watching this kind of play...
For him ist is a big turn on when he can play with me - and i pretend to sleep... We went to his upscale hotel suite and we had couple of drinks - with his buddy.. i told him - that i am getting already sleepy and a little drunk... I went to bed - i had a white t-shirt on and a white Cotton slip on... i was on my side - with my back to the door.... he went to the bathroom and is buddy was on the chair next to the bed. He told me before we arranged our "get together ? that his budy loves to watch how he plays with me - only watching .. and i agreed... and i could hear that he both gets undressed... he came back and i could hear that he opened his closet - not sure why ... but i could hear some objects ... perhaps some lube or vibrator or some other toys - as i know - he loves to play with me with toys... i hope i will find out soon...
He went to the bed and lifted my blanket... and he could see my ass... he went next to me and my t-shirt was a little up so he could see a little bit of my breast.. Now he came closer to me and he places his hands under my t-shirt and started to touch my breast - very slowly he massaged my breast and i started to get wet between my legs... i love it to pretend to sleep - not moving my body and only feel what he will do with me....Now - very slow he went down on my ass ... i could hear that he searched for an object - next to him... i could hear that he opens a bottle... he put some lube on my ass... and the liquid was running down my ass - between my legs... i love to get lubed up like that .... I could hear that his buddy started to play with his dick... he was so big and hard and i am sure he was so turned on to watch me to get pleased like that...
My underwear was so wet from the lube and now i could feel his hand on my ass - massaging me... with his finger he went under my slip - between my lips and on my clit... he started to go all the way up to my clit and all the way down on my ass whole... very soft and very slowly... i startet to breath more but i did not move - that was the agreement ... now he started to reach to another object... and he turned it on... it was a vibrator... he placed it between my legs - first on my clit and then on my whole... he loves to watch how wet i am and how deep he can use the vibrator in me... it made me so horny but i try not to cum... in and out he fucked me with a vibrator... faster and faster and then i could hear that he plays with his dick at the same time... he placed some lube on his dick and he played with himself and with me... now he puts the vibrator out of me... and he tried to place my body on my stomach ...he opened my legs more and went between my legs... very slow he placed his dick between me - in front of my wet whole... i could feel that he was already hard and ready to fuck me... i love it when he fucks me like that... he startet to go very slowly in my pussy ... it feels amazing to feel him like that... now he startet to get deeper and deeper but still slowly.. i can feel, that his whole dick is in me... i am ready to cum and i try to hide it...now he placed his finger on my ass and i know he loves to finger fuck me in my ass and at the same time he fucks me with his dick... i could feel his finger in me - he opens me up so slowly and now he fucks me harder and harder... his dick is so big and his finger in me feels amazing... with couple of deep finger fucking he puts his dick out of me - now his buddy came closer to us and he was standing near my ass and played with his dick... i could feel that a lot of ahis sperm is now on my ass ... from his buddy, too... wow - what a hot session.... love it...
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]