Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
My captain in Basic was a combat veteran and Green Beret. He was smart and a superb athlete, and from the obstacle course to the rifle range it was very obvious why he had been promoted to his position. These days, x percent of all promotions are handed out on the basis of genetic accidents such as whether you were born with the desired gender or melanin content.

If a young white male now enters the new "woke" military, he has to recognize that the default position of the Left is that he was born inherently racist. Senile Joe has said that America has systemic white racism despite the fact that affirmative action has been in place for half a century.

That strong young pale male who enters the military will be viewed by the Pentagon as having toxic masculinity, which must be diluted by Critical Race Theory, preferential promotions for minorities, and generalized guilt for existing.

Now, if a person knows a young person who can't afford the costs to switch genders, the military would be an ideal place to offload those costs onto federal taxpayers. Or, if a person is gay, he or she might be able to turn that into a moral entitlement like the new press secretary who announced her credentials not as her being articulate and educated, but as a black lesbian immigrant.

Thoughts?
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.