A place to share your sexy stories
By altony
My sexy slutty wife Alisha always attracts men to her. She is not young and not a beauty queen, but most men find her attractive. Somehow she radiates this aura that she is available to them if they want. In all parties and clubs, or where ever we go, she attracts men. They come to her and talk to her on a whim. I post Alisha on mewe.com and she has gathered so many dedicated followers on mewe.com even when I am not posting her face.

At one time, we were staying in a hotel and went to a nearly bar/restaurant. She was dressed in very short red skirt and boots. Music was playing and we were drinking a little. She gets drunk easily. Few people started dancing. Suddenly a man approached her and asked me if I would allow Alisha to dance with him. I told her to go dance. She was in his arms for nearly 45 minutes and his hands all over her body. After the dance, I took her to hotel room, get her naked, threw her on bed, and banged her. I was glad to see her pussy was full of juices and my instrument just slid in without any effort. The slut got so worked up in the arm of a strange man groping her. I fucked her like a common whore for a long time. This is just one of so many times she has attracted men to her. I am wondering if this happens to other wives. altony1234@yahoodotcom
By Jocko64
Man, lots of women like that, I have been married to one for years, she always has guys and co-workers after her. She never messes with strangers, always married guys, we have open marriage so not big deal. Love to show her goods, never wears panties, her count she sys is 27. Gives deepthroat blowjobs and swallows! I do my thing chasing pussy and she does hers and shares her stories with me and I do same!
By altony
do you show her on the net? If yes, where? send the link here.. Somehow VW private shot is not letting me post any pictures of my wife. (Does anyone know if there is a problem with VW). Anyway, I have created an account on an outside site and have posted her there. If interested send a private msg.
By AnonAnon
A confident exhibitionist woman attracts a lot of attention. My wife and I went out for ice cream today afternoon and my wife wore a simple see through white tank top with a bit of jewelry on one nipple. She looked great with the tank just tight enough to be totally see through and show off her boobs, but loose enough to allow her nipples to be erect and move under the material. She was swamped in conversation by guys waiting in line or just passing by on the sidewalk outside. Most every guy enjoys checking out a woman’s tits, particularly if she is also enjoying showing them off.
By AnonAnon
Last weekend we were invited to a neighborhood party by a new neighbor we met on our street and my wife wore a pair of multi-colored crochet pants without panties. The pants were optically confusing but it was clear what you were looking at. The interested viewer got some nice views of her ass crack and could discern that she doesn’t sport an untrimmed bush. By the end of the evening we had multiple invitations from other neighbors. I’ve seen the same thing happen often enough to know that men and women both enjoy a liberated woman.
By AnonAnon
We were at a large lunch party at a crowded sports bar this weekend with the wife in a dark colored sheer wrap top wrapped loosely and tucked into skin-tight pants providing a plunging and revealing neckline showing a lot of skin and providing easy views of her nipples and areolae. Her body language and erect nipples were indicating that she was enjoying giving the guys checking out her tits boners for the duration of the meal. A friend of mine joked that there was a line forming to talk to her.
By AnonAnon
Several times a year my wife likes to go into a client workplace wearing a cheeky bra under a totally see through top. More or less like showing up in a bra and nothing else. She enjoys showing off and the fact that it has the additional effect of keeping the bosses entertained, which keeps the work coming.

The bra of choice this week was a slightly see through cheetah print that coupled with the sheer top hinted at her nipples without completely showing them off like she would have loved to do. What she did not realize was that the late afternoon light coming into the office would render the ensemble far more see through that it had looked at home in the morning. An indiscreet male coworker pointed it out to her and she got a thrill out of simply owning the look and asking him to enjoy it.
By AnonAnon
A friend of mine just went through a tough divorce and we had him over to dinner this weekend. My wife’s always up for adding some fun into an evening like that and wore one of her most plunging loose tops over a pair of jeans with jewelry on one nipple and in her navel to exploit the slightly see through material of the top. With nightclub makeup and high heels and a provocative French kiss on my friend’s lips when he arrived, my wife set a sexy tone for an evening that featured a lot of freed nipple, navel and boobs for both of us men. At one point my friend and I were sitting next to each other checking out my wife’s tits as she leaned over the kitchen counter reading her phone and he said, “She’s awesome!” When I relayed the compliment to my wife later, she said, “Everybody likes looking at tits.”
By AnonAnon
You’re welcome, HG. My wife likes men who are candid about enjoying the nude female body. A few years ago we spent a weekend at the lake house of a friend with a few other friends and my wife decided to just go topless and not worry about it even though none of the other women didn’t. For a bottom she had on a tiny bikini that was pretty loose and when one of the guys hauled her into the boat over the side, it slid the side giving all of us a beautiful view of her pussy spread wide open as she climbed into the boat over the side. She didn’t bother adjusting the bikini for some time, effectively giving everyone with us that weekend a good long look at her naked and when she did it was loose enough to show off a bit of her landing strip. The best part was that the parents of one of the couples owned the house and were there off and on and my wife didn’t bother covering up when they were, which caused a fun little stir. She loved the idea of leaving a fun sexy impression on our friends’ minds.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]