Exhibitionists meet here!
By northshorecouple4u
I absolutely love to expose my wife. We have been together many years and she has as much fun with it as I do. We go to a resort on vacation annually that really gives us the opportunity to push the envelope just about as far as you could want to. But unfortunately, especially in these days of Covid things are quite more subdued. A weekend away in sexy clothes trying to see what happens is about all you can do at this point. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a night or weekend away idea. Divy bars. Suggestive clothing. Coed sauna or jacuzzi. Anything in the summer? Perhaps a nude beach that you might be able to get away with a little more. Love having fun, exhibitionism and voyeurism and even sharing the wife now and then. Life is way to short and this year there is some making up to do.
By fastglass427
northshorecouple4u wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:44 am I absolutely love to expose my wife. We have been together many years and she has as much fun with it as I do. We go to a resort on vacation annually that really gives us the opportunity to push the envelope just about as far as you could want to. But unfortunately, especially in these days of Covid things are quite more subdued. A weekend away in sexy clothes trying to see what happens is about all you can do at this point. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a night or weekend away idea. Divy bars. Suggestive clothing. Coed sauna or jacuzzi. Anything in the summer? Perhaps a nude beach that you might be able to get away with a little more. Love having fun, exhibitionism and voyeurism and even sharing the wife now and then. Life is way to short and this year there is some making up to do.
Gunnison Beach in Sandyhook nj is our hangout even during Covid there where beach goers but not as many as precovid a very hopping friendly place, as far as your lady dressing to get attention the limit is your imagination, my wife going braless or no panties always garners her a lot of attention, who knows maybe we'll see you there some time
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]