A place to share your sexy stories
I am a 43 year old married heterosexual woman. My husband and I have been married for 14 years and have a 13 year old daughter! About a month ago my friend's first cousin, this skinny really short like 5 ft 2 freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine 55 year old woman who i have never met before, moved here in this community. She lives in my friends/her cousin's garage.

Incident #1

About three weeks ago i attended my friends all female backyard party. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin bow blouse ,black satin pants, and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on. When i arrived, my friend/business partner introduced me to her cousin. This ginger woman my friends cousin just started playing with the bow of my blouse with her left hand and she placed her right hand on my left collar bone and started rubbing my left collarbone and upper breast the same way someone might pat a pregnant lady's belly. She said to me " You have a beautiful blouse. Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft10 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman.

She said to me" Wow. You are so shiney. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Why are you so overdressed? You look so glammed up ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.

"I am unemployed and broke. I am 53 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. I had to move in here in my cousin's garage. ". she told me. The whole time while we were talking she was playing with the bow of my blouse withe left hand and she was patting my left collarbone and upper breast with her right hand. That bothered me but I didn't know how to say to her don't touch me with out sounding rude.

Then i on this chair. There wasn't enough chairs, so this touchy weird feely short skinny ginger woman sat on the right arm of my chair. I said to her " I insist for you to sit in this chair. I will be standing" Than I got up but she kept pushing me down to sit like if I was a naughty child trying to run away. She said "Don't be ridiculous big woman. I am small, I am fine sitting here." Then as she was sitting on my right side she placed her left hand on my left shoulder and she placed her right hand on my right upper breast and she just left her hand there. Then she moved her left hand lower from my right shoulder to my right upper breast. This weird ginger midget woman patted my upper breasts with her both hands for like 10 minutes. She whispered in my ear "Big woman i am just showing appreciation for your clothes.I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love your style. You are so overdressed".

I am ashamed to say that I just sat there and let her do that to me. Then i went to the restroom. 10 minutes later I just put my purse down on a bench and I was getting something out of it, so I guess I was slightly leaning over? This touchy feely ginger woman my friend's cousin decided to just slap my butt with her both hands as she walked past. It was actually audible and in front of everyone but no one even reacted. I just turned around and saw her smiling at me as she walked off. 5 minutes later again she gave me a big, hearty slap on the butt when she was walking past.

It was odd, but I let it go. 10 minutes later I was talking with one woman , this ginger touchy feely woman came up and said to me"Big woman i just love your blouse" she started patting my back with her left hand and playing with bow of my blouse with her right hand surreptitiously touching my breasts. She was patting my back with her left hand and playing with bow of my blouse with her right hand surreptitiously touching my breasts for like 10 minutes while I just stood there talking with other women like nothing is happening. Over the next hour or so this touchy feely weird ginger woman just grabbed my butt whenever she walked past me. I didn't know what to do to get out of it. Then this ginger midget walked up to me and said to me in a sarcastic voice " Big woman. You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. I'm sorry, It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric. It is not sexual at all.It's just so soft and smooth. You stupid overdressed cow. Standing next to you i look like a midget. You are physically stronger than me. It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric. " .

As she was standing in front of me( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) she said "I just love your blouse" and reached out with her both hands and started patting and rubbing my whole front side concentrating on my breasts . I was too shocked to say anything about it. She was patting and rubbing my boobs for like 5 minutes . I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. Even i was unable to speak coherently.I was going “ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” ” errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr” for ages and ages while she was rubbing my breasts. I just froze . Then one woman pulled her off and distracted her. I left. It was absolutely horrifying. I was unsure what to do, I felt sort of disgusted( even though I have done nothing wrong). It felt horrible and mind-shattering.That was disgusting.

Other women there were weirded out by our behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that the women there were in shock themselves? Some people don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on. These women(even my friend her cousin) were pretending that is not happening with confused looks on their faces. Also it was bizarre. Standing next to me this touchy feely ginger old woman looked like a midget and I was letting her get by with it. Other people there probably thought that I am okay with it.

Incident #1

Two days ago on my way home from from work i stopped at the drugstore. I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top,black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. This touchy feely ginger midget woman my friend's cousin was there. She was behind me in the line. She said to me "uuuu i love your blouse. Big woman you are so elegant." Then she started rubbing my back with her both hands as she was standing behind me in a line. On the parking lot she walked beside me, she was rubbing my butt with her right hand. I tried to walk faster but i was on 5inch high heels. Then this ginger midget woman asked if I can give her a ride home. I was not really comfortable ...

I told her. 'sorry my car is full of boxes and its kind of messy so"... She said she doesn't mind. I repeated, I have boxes and stuff every where, sorry. She didn't say anything after that so I assumed she got the hint and I started walking ahead of her to get into my car. I open it, and get in. Then I turn to see her, opening my car door. I just kind of watch as she starts moving my stuff out of the passenger's seat and into the back. She sat down. We started heading towards my friends houses and she kept telling me how thankful she was that I was doing this. She said she felt bad that she didn't have any money to call a cab and I just said she was ok that I was happy to do it.

During this time, she asked If i could hire her in my store (i am a small business owner). She begged me. I explained to her that i have enough employees. We get to my friends/her cousin house, she invited me in. I declined her offer. Then she said "Big woman i just love your blouse. Satin is so smooth to touch. You are such a great woman. " She reached out with her right hand and started rubbing my whole front side concentrating on my breasts. She was rubbing and feeling up my breasts in my own car for like 5 minutes. Again i did nothing. I didn't even took her hand off, we even talked while she was rubbing my breasts like nothing is happening. Then she thanked me for the 100th time and got out. I waved her off and then rushed away. Afterwards when i got home I started breathing hard, my legs got weak, and my heart started to race really fast.

What is wrong with me? I’m so ashamed that I couldn’t even say no or push this short skinny old woman away. The issue i need to address is not this woman groper but my passive reaction. I feel angry, shitty, and violated. I was non-consensually sexually touched on two occasions by this weirdo woman. For some reason i cannot, do not, fight this women off as i would some male who groped me. It was almost an out-of-body experience, watching myself allowing her hands to crawl over me. I didn't get lesbian pleasure out of this. (I am strictly heterosexual - i am not a closet lesbian.) I am not scared of this woman groper. I just couldn’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny creepy lesbian. I didn’t say anything or tell her to stop. Why? What is wrong with me?

Yesterday I complained to my friend about her groper cousin, but she says that her cousin is probably asexual and that she is drawn to me because i am tall and always dressed up in satin and silk clothes. She says that her cousin is just showing appreciation for my clothes and my height. She is saying that her cousin has been suffering from anxiety and depression for a number of years now. She says that her cousin is too socially awkward and she wants her cousin at the very least to be able to socialize when she has to. She says that her weird ginger cousin doesn’t understand what kinds of things aren’t really okay to do/say in social situations, that she thinks that nobody likes her, and has struggled to find enjoyment in anything or have anything ‘to look forward to’. My friend thinks that i am over overexaggerating.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]