Political discussions about everything
No, silly, the economy ISN'T doing great right now. The only thing keeping it afloat is consumer spending. Manufacturing is down, corporate capital investment is down, exports are down, bond yields are upside down, oil markets are volatile, even job growth is sluggish.

When consumers wake up and realize they aren't going to get a raise or a bonus this year, they'll start to cut back. Or when they realize that Trump is about to take us into another oil war in the Mid-East after promising he wouldn't, and after he failed to get us out of Afghanistan as he promised, people will start to get jittery. They will realize Trump was played by Kim, played by the Chinese, played by the Afghans, played bu Netanyahu, that he has no knowledgeable Cabinet we can trust (as Mattis quitting and Trump's Sunday Tweet (contradicting not just himself but also Pompeo and Mnuchin) showed us) and they will stop spending.

Then we are all in trouble. Yes, silly, I said "DUPED"
"potentially" don't cut it, johnny. The existing reality is far stronger.

Whatever "bright aspects" there may be, Trump will (predictably) be quick to undermine them just to cause upset. It is the only way he knows how to do anything; cause chaos and hope he comes out on top somehow.

So far he is failing with every one of his chaotic policies.
johnny, you don't seem to understand the very real danger of having the most powerful person on the planet be a loose cannon. Eventually he will go to war or destroy the global economy just to massage his own ego and nothing more.

He is incapable of taking responsibility for the nation as a whole and only thrives on wielding power for the sake of power.
He is a sociopath. And in case you don't know, that's a bad thing in a President.

Trump is a child in a man's body. And in case you don't know, that's a bad thing in a President.
It would appear that Barry Obama used the IRS, and all of the top law enforcement and intel agencies, for the purposes of politics.

The danger of having some person like Brennan peddling a fake dossier to a senator (Harry Reid) can hardly be overstated because it places the actual functioning of our government into the context of a Robert Ludlum novel.

When the head of the FBI, Comey, seeks to take on the mantle of the Dept of Justice and decide extra-statutory matters such as intent when the written law doesn't contemplate it (look at 18 USC 793), therein reposes the danger to our constitutional republic.

Bluff and bluster have always been part of foreign policy.
First of all, I never said you should support a Democrat for President, but knowing you are a mindless Trump-supporting simpleton, I know you are incapable of thinking in any way other than a binary "us or them" paradigm. I'll cut you some slack on that one.....mainly because if I dare suggest you can vote for someone other than a Democrat or Republican, you'll probably piss yourself.

Now, as to the next President, I will guarantee that no Democrat running will be a pathological liar in the Trump category telling you approximately nine lies per day. And the lies they do tell won't be so insulting to your intelligence.

So if you want someone who will only lie to you a couple times a week instead of nine times a day, sure, silly, support the Democrat.
Geezus, RealTool wants his nose rubbed in his lies (and Trump's lies) again.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... dcbd627ff0

Watch all the videos in the article, Tool. There are videos of Trump saying repeatedly he would talk to Iran without preconditions. And the videos of two Cabinet Secretaries telling the world what Trump's position on Iran talks is.

Then compare what he said on the record on video to his lie in his Sunday Tweet.

Now don't you feel stupid?
Doesn't johnforbes feel stupid for being unable to ever refute a thing I post, but instead attacks the source, though Huffington Post was not my initial source, dimwit. It was just the one that came up that day. I use multiple sources, unlike mentally challenged johnfibs who can't even post a single source to back up his claims.

But what is really stupid is that johnforbes says Trump's tweet is fake news when it absolutely is. You don't often find a Trump supporter willing to ridicule Trump that way.

Of course, every tweet and video in the article is real, regardless of the source that posted it for us, and johnforbes knows it. johnfibs could find the same information at his own partisan sources, though not in the same article. That would expose Trump as the liar he is. That's why johnny is desperately slithering around to try to weasel out of facing reality.
And that's why he can't refute any of it. He watched the videos and heard Trump lie for himself and so now he must hem and haw and do the conservatard dance in order to hold on to his irrational worship for the liar President.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]