Political discussions about everything
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., chastized both Republicans and Democrats for their partisan squabbling and abandoned his seat during a speech on Capitol Hill Tuesday because he was fed up with the escalating partisan attacks including Pelosi violating House rules.

He explained he had a conversation with Pelosi that did go well. She said yeah, I've violated the rules and I want you to go ahead and go through the process. And I said I couldn't do it."
The Dems are falling apart.
Add description
Add description
Cleaver.JPG (98.5 KiB) Viewed 2920 times
Trump says racist shit.

No republicans denounce it.

Trump says more racist shit.

Republicans own Trump’s racism.

Republicans are OK with being branded racists.

Republicans are racists.

A lot of rapists in the bunch too.

The President is a racist rapist.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE....IT....STOP!!!
Even Democrats are starting to yawn when one of their members play the race card, because that card is now being used on them if they dare disagree with a person of color. Look at Elk, he yelled racism 8 times in his last post but couldn't make an argument against a damn thing Trump said.

Trump has made it clear, he doesn't give a damn what their skin pigmentation is, he will call them out when they're wrong.
So true.

Also, how is AOC's skin anything but white?

She grew up in the suburbs, has white skin, and made funny videos of her singing in college.

How was she oppressed?

Was it the struggle to make gourmet coffee before she was elected as a kid to Congress?

Literally, she has never had a moment of discomfort in her entire life.
I think johnforbes needs to go watch the musical "Showboat" with the rest of the boys so he will finally learn that racism is not a matter of skin color.

Literally, johnforbes has never had a moment of enlightened awareness in his entire life.
But that doesn't answer the question as to how this little girl AOC, a child of the suburbs, a kid with white skin, believes she has somehow been oppressed.

What is far more likely is that, despite her manifest intellectual limits, she was given a free ride to college BECAUSE of her Spanish name, not despite it.

She was a bartender and served coffee, both easy jobs in climate-controlled surroundings.

Face it, AOC has never done even one day picking fruit in the hot sun.

But, speaking of, Clown would know a whole lot more about fruits than the rest of us.
Since Charlie Pride died, johnforbes has been desperate to find another musician he liked that is black in order to prove he is not a racist. Until today, he has failed to find one.

I will do him a favor by showing him another black musician he will like, and thus relieve him of the social burden of not having any minorities in any aspect of his life to prove how open minded he really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1hY1e7Z2IY
I like music and don't care about race.

Many moons ago, I attended a Ray Charles concert to hear him do "I Can't Stop Loving You."

Along with other folks at the beach, almost all of them white, we booked Wilson Pickett for a birthday party in a warehouse. The party began at midnight and he did sing "In the Midnight Hour."

Although he did become a parody of himself in concert in his later years, I liked James Brown at the beginning of his career.

Because I happen to speak some Spanish, I liked Freddy Fender, and his version of "Before the Next Teardrop Falls" remains my favorite rendition of that.

Give a listen to Johnny Rodriguez: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jo ... &FORM=VIRE

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]