Political discussions about everything
By sillydaddy
"..First daughter Ivanka Trump shared a photo on Saturday of an adorable snow-white puppy she bought for daughter Arabella’s 8th birthday.
But it also sparked a fierce debate … over exactly what breed Winter is.
There were votes for an American Eskimo, Samoyed, and Alaskan Klee Kai, but with several breeders insisting it was a Pomsky, a cross between a Siberian Husky and a Pomeranian.

There were also some snarky political gibes among the gushing messages. “I’d put him in a cage,” nmc385 wrote in a clear attack on the supposed “kids in cages” conditions for immigrants at the border..
this is only one example...

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/21/ivank ...

I guess for liberals wishing an innocent 8 year old happy birthday is out of the question... :O
So obviously it has warmed up a bit and you have nothing to do but tan, so I guess it's time you got back to the global warming threads you can't seem to make an intelligent comment on, right, johnny?

Or is it that you have been sweating like a pig in the record heat this summer and your fingers keep slipping off the keys when you try to type about climate change?

"WHAT global warming?" right, johnny? :laugh: :laugh:
Well, one of my 4H projects as a kid involved pigs.

Pigs don't sweat.

Therefore, even though I'm not registered as a lobbyist on behalf of our porcine friends, I have to take a strong position.

It is deplorable to engage in anti-pig stereotypes.
^^^^^^^ And there we have the sum total of everything intelligent johnforbes has to offer on the subject of global climate change.

For some reason he isn't so partisanly smug about it this week, is he.

Perhaps it will help to change the simile to "Leaking like a douche bag"?

Wait, that's not a simile. It's a literal description.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]