Political discussions about everything
My thoughts are that johnforbes needs to read a little bit about the issue and realize that there are notifications on those licenses that indicate they are for driving only.

You can't use them as ID to register to vote. But you CAN use them to buy auto insurance, which is a VERY good thing for everyone on the road.

"Oh, well that's different. I guess I can stop pissing my pants about it."-johnflubs
"It is very well known that you do not have to produce ID to vote."-johnflubs

Then what does it matter if they have driver licenses, johnny? You just claimed that giving them driver licenses would allow them to vote. Now you claim they don't need them to vote. Do you ever bother to listen to the nonsense coming out of your mouth?

"Also, the intent of giving driving licenses to illegals was to normalize them..."-johnfibs

No, the intent of giving driver licenses to illegals is to make sure everyone on the road is at least minimally qualified to drive and to make sure drivers are insured. This is especially important when it comes to truck drivers. Lots if illegals are truck drivers.

johnny, are you really so dimwitted that you don't see a problem with having hundreds of thousands of insufficiently trained, unlicensed, uninsured drivers on the road? They are going to be there whether you like it or not. How do you propose we address the problem?

Those are serious questions. Try to answer them.

But you won't because you never have any thoughts of your own on such issues. You only spout the partisan political line based on your vague feelings of righteous indignation at the expense of hard life and death realities (like car wrecks and huge hospital bills) just like the Republican Party as a whole.
"Well, the driving licenses permit illegals to register to vote."-johnfibs
"It is very well known that you do not have to produce ID to vote."-johnfibs

So which is it, johnny? The licenses allow illegals to vote or illegals don't need ID to vote so your point is moot?

Honestly, how can you flat out lie about this when I just told you the licenses are labeled as being only for driving.
No one can use them to register to vote. You're making it up.

What do you hope to achieve by lying this way? It won't stop the licenses and it won't do a thing about illegals voting or not.

Is it that you just can't make it through a day without lying; it's pathological? Or would the rest of the Republicans throw you out of the Party if you told the truth? Conservatives HATE the truth, as we see here once again. The truth makes them look bad.
No, the thread is based on the sad truth that Democrats want more illegals in America.

They then seek to normalize illegal behavior by giving out licenses, and they know very well they can vote, and Obama implicitly encouraged them in his 2016 interview on this very topic.
What you are trying to say is that you cannot fix stupidity, not "stupid."

And no, you can't.

The sad truth is that Democrats want more illegals in America.

They normalize illegal behavior by giving out licenses, and they know very well illegals can vote, and Obama implicitly encouraged them in his 2016 interview on this very topic.
Even in Canada, there are over 100,000 ineligible voters who are registered.

In America, the number is obviously much higher.

Democrats have been saying they care about Russian interference in our elections, but they want 12 million Hispanics from Mexico and Honduras to interfere with our elections.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]