Political discussions about everything
Iran is keeping it's promise to shut down vital oil supplies from moving through the Strait of Hormuz. Two more oil tankers bombed. This is only the beginning folks! Europe and Asia is going to be hurting, especially Europe who now has to almost entirely depend on Russia for their oil and gas. The price of fuel just went UP in Europe, they'll be begging the United States for oil, just watch.

Thank God, Trump has turned us from an oil importer, to an oil exporter.

Trump should simply say "Europe, your lack of planning is not our emergency...deal with it." :P
Add description
Add description
oil tanker.JPG (58.93 KiB) Viewed 3741 times
It is typical that simpleton conservatives laugh at a global economic catastrophe.

'It's their problem, not ours.'- RealTool.

No, dimwit, it's everyone's problem. You won't escape unscathed.

The only good news for you is that all that gold you bought in 2011 and 2012 during the Obama Administration will finally go back up to your purchase price under Trump.
What you thought would protect you from Obama is actually going to end up saving you from Trump instead.

Ironic, isn't it, dimwit.
Someone needs to let conservatives know that this is not a laughing matter, no matter what your politics.

Conservatives think war is a pleasant fist-pumping, grunting, arrogant walk in the park with the purpose of making a partisan political point by measuring their dicks.

It doesn't even enter Tool's mind that just maybe Iran wouldn't attack a Japanese tanker while the Japanese Prime Minister is still in Tehran. Japan is one of the few countries still buying Iran's oil. Why would Iran attack one of the few countries still giving them crucial hard currency? Hmmmm......

Ahhh, I see johnforbes hadn't considered that either. He never was too sharp.
It doesn't even enter Tool's mind that just maybe Iran wouldn't attack a Japanese tanker while the Japanese Prime Minister is still in Tehran.
It doesn't even enter clown's mind that Iran wanted to make a point to Japan, that they "can shut their oil off" so Japan had better listen to Iran during their meetings with Japan's Prime Minister. Until today, Iran had no bargaining tool! :P

Pure genius, sometimes I surprise myself for figuring this stuff out before the rest of the world.
It doesn't even enter clown's mind that Iran wanted to make a point to Japan, that they "can shut their oil off" so Japan had better listen to Iran during their meetings with Japan's Prime Minister. Until today, Iran had no bargaining tool!
I called it, today Iran's spokeswoman made this announcement.
Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn, one of Congress' most vocal critics of President Trump, Omar said, "none of this would be happening if Trump didn't back out of the Iran nuclear deal." She said the U.S. should get back to negotiations with Tehran and reinstate the Iran nuclear deal.
That's just it, johnny. Clowns like RealTool and Trump have never been to war. We're heading that way and RealTool is "Laughing my ass off" about it.

He said it, not me. I merely commented on RealTool's attitude towards war. But, as always, you said nothing to him about it by way of reprimand or disapproval. You're just a Republican hypocrite, nothing more.

As to Trump, I have no doubt that he's the kind of guy that can't hold power without wielding it. It would 'kill' him to let the opportunity slip out of his hands. He thinks using destructive force is proof that he's "somebody." That's the problem with putting someone with his type of inferiority complex into office. There is no way Trump will leave office without pulling some trigger, either killing troops for nothing or even using nuclear weapons.
We're heading that way and RealTool is "Laughing my ass off" about it.
You have a reading problem clown, I said "Laughing my ass off, let Europe and Asia deal with it!" How did you get I was laughing because I wanted to see our men and women go to war with Iran?
Tool, you're laughing at literally explosive disruptions to oil supplies in the Persian Gulf. If the Strait of Hormuz is shut down, the U.S. will be there, NO MATTER WHAT THE CAUSE.

You are laughing over Europe and Asia going to war with Iran, and the U.S. will be there if it happens. U.S. military personnel will be there fighting and possibly dying. And you're laughing your ass off about it.

If you think you aren't, you're only exposing your gross ignorance of the issue you started this thread about.

I know you only get what your handlers spoon feed you, but have some self-respect and read up on it from other global sources....in Spanish if that will help you understand what you're reading.
Let's go back to the the Iraq war. The war was planned by relatively intelligent people, evil, but intelligent.

Now look how the Iraq War turned into a decade long clusterfuck of a horrorshow quagmire.

Fast forward to the present day, the up and coming debacle in Iran is being planned by bunch of assbackwarded stumblefuck morons.

Have a nice one........................
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment