Political discussions about everything
Today, Comey fired back at Lynch, saying Lynch's secret airport tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton cemented his assessment that Lynch lacked independence and doubled down on her ordering him to call the Hillary investigation a matter, not an investigation. So Comey has turned on both Brennan and Lynch pretending he was used as a pawn.

Barr should refuse any immunity deals and just take all the rats down.
Comey said he believed Lynch had been compromised by the tarmac meeting, and of course it was obvious that she lied about the meeting being about golf and grandkids.

In a sense, it isn't crucial to learn whether it was Brennan or Comey who first pushed the fake dossier because surely all of the top officials, from Obama on down, knew it was a bunch of garbage paid for by Hillary and the DNC.

Ten days before they sought the first FISA warrant, a senior State Dept official sent a letter warning them that Steele was partisan, that Steele hated Trump, and that Steele wanted the fake dossier released BEFORE the 2016 election to affect it.

They went right ahead and applied for the FISA warrant anyhow, and the application was stamped "VERIFIED."

This is the real collusion to corrupt the election.
Clown was born confused....
He think just because you report something
Comey is now saying...that you are calling him a saint...! :laugh:
Comey is a Commie and he is a liar...and an asshole too...!

But Clown will remain confused ..because as I said, he was born that way..! :laugh:
sillydummy was born believing he knows everything.... he's your typical arrogant and ignorant conservative.
He thinks just because he read it somewhere, if it conveniently agrees with his point of view at a given moment, then it is true, even if it disagrees with what he believed five minutes ago.
Of courese, Comey ISN'T now saying...that I am calling him a saint...! He doesn't know me.
"Comey is a Commie and he is a liar...and an asshole too...!"? See, sillydummy is merely a gullible, partisan tool, since he has no reason whatsoever to believe Comey is or was ever a communist. He simply swallowed RealTool's propaganda.

But Clown will remain confused ..that ignoramuses like sillydummy are even allowed to vote! :laugh:
Just a few days ago RealTool was telling us how Comey is an anti-American communist and a liar.

Today he's holding up Comey as the guy we should believe.
Clown where did I ever say Comey should be believed? I simply pointed out that both Comey and Lynch have turned on each, both are claiming the other lied during their testimony to Congress last year. Adam Schiff said they may have misspoke, but she doesn't be either of the them intentionally lied so considers it a closed matter.

Barr doesn't consider it closed matter. :laugh:
The media did not report a lot about Obama's golf ..because they would have to report
that he was refused admission to the better courses that were for members only...
so he had to go to public courses ..like the time he Secret Service ruined a wedding
so Obama could use the course. He then crashed the wedding and the media
had to pretend the couple were were more than OK with it..but
you could see in the video{if still available }, they were NOT..! :O
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]