Exhibitionists meet here!
By fetishvanessa
I like to be watched and i love to Play in public.
At a nice bar, at a nice Restaurant, day spa, or ?
What turns you on?
what are the best places to Play and watch and been watched?
By fetishvanessa
i also love to Play with toys…i am in an upscale hotel room and the door is open.
you would sit next to my bed on the chair and what me play...
are you into toys and watch me how to play with them?
what toys?
DannyNYC liked this
By NickHill
Would you consider taking your “show” on the road? Let me explain. I am a car salesman looking for a little thrill. My fantasy is to be visited by a sexy shopper. You know, short skirt, loose top, putting on a show. I want you to be comfortable so you control how much you’re willing to show or if touching is allowed. If you’re interested text me at (973)610-6441 and we can discuss details. I look forward to hearing from you.
By Jocko64
Funny but good times, funny one for me was on subway with wife, it was packed. Now she has been groped and rubbed on at concerts, normal happening but one time we on subway, crowded, she talking to me but guy behind her was tight against her, she whispered that he was rubbing her ass (she had coat on, winter), not a big deal to her but we get off train, I am behind her and see he has blown a load over the back of her coat. She was pissed! I laughed and that pissed her more !
By fetishvanessa
i am getting horny and hope manhattan will open the restaurants and bars... Perfect weather to get kinky... This week i had a nice experience. Private roof top and i had a nice dress on... we wear sitting at a table - roof - top ... talking kinky alreaady... than i was humping on the table - infront of him - opend my legs and put my underwear to the side... i started to play withh my clit and he had to watch... and than...
What turns you on these days
By fetishvanessa
I did a hot "exibition show" in London - where i am now...
It was a private event in a hote suite.... after so many weeks - finally i could wear something sexy and hot...
it was only for VIP - everybody got a quick test and also some erotic face mask like in venice at carneval...
i came over with couple of toys and i was invited for an exibition show in the center of the hotel suite....
I was wearing stockings - high heels - a nice elegant and sexy short dress... Sitting on a massage table - than i opened my legs and the guys could see that i was already wet...
i started to play with me and my toys....
Wow - what a wild night...
i am looking forward to be back in NYC in March and i hope - as everybody else - that the bars / restaurants and everything is getting back to normal...
By nafl99
fetishvanessa wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:21 pm I like to be watched and i love to Play in public.
At a nice bar, at a nice Restaurant, day spa, or ?
What turns you on?
what are the best places to Play and watch and been watched?
Central Park!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment