A place to share your sexy stories
By fetishvanessa
Yesterday someone like to do that kind of session.
What a big turn on for me. I am so happy and a lucky girl...
He arranged a nice hotel suite and we ordered some good room service and yes some cocktails and champagne ...
I was already tippsy and i opened up my legs - i was without lingerie and i could see that he get turnd on already...
I had a bag with toys and i placed them next to our bed... I started to smoke - 420 makes me always so horny and i dont like to move... i like to get taken and pleased .
i had a nice dress on and was on the bed and i closed m eyes and i told him " have fun with me"
and than he know i was ready... he was waiting couple of minutes but he had to start ...
He started to open my legs - i was on my stomach ...
my dress was up on my butt and he put his finger on my clit and started to rub it...
than i could feel his head between my legs... he was licking me on my clit and his tongue went to my ass... wow - what a hot feeling - i was so high i could not move and i loved it not to and only feel what he will do next...
his tongue went in my ass - and now i could feel that he put a toy in me ...
he fucked me with one of my vibrators and at the same time he was licking my ass ...
not he took another toy and put it on my clit...
and i was so wet and horny . i loved it to feel what i will do to me...
he put now one toy in me and the other in my ass... he fucked me hard and harder and he told me dont move !
he stopped and i could hear that he opened his pants. he took them down and i could here that he was playing with his dick... him came now to me ....
He put his dick in me - first slow and than harder . i could feel his big dick in me and he fucked me harder and harder. I took on toy in my ass .. in and out his dick and in and out the toy ...
now he stopped again - and he turn me around....
i was so high and still numb and unable to move... he told me that he loves it that he can do what he wants.. he loves it that i am numb and able to move...
he had two toys again in me and fucked me hard...
now i had his big cock over my body and he played with him...
he had to cum over my face - now - he was streaming and i had his cum all over my face...
what a great time...
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment