Political discussions about everything
How did Notre Dame survive 700 years of candle/lantern llighting?

How did it survive the past century with electricity?

Renovation was not underway, elevators were not running to the ceiling, and 2 men were inside at all times specifically to report fires rapidly.

Without something to speed up the fire, how did this happen?

How come media outlets are not curious?
How come media outlets are not curious?
Because, electrical fits their narrative better than it being a possible arson caused by Muslims. It also fits the French government's narrative better, the government is barely holding on as it is, if it turned out Muslims they imported burned it down, the government would topple. Electrical cause is always used when officials just want to close the investigation and move on.
RealTool once again doubles down on stupidity. He tells us the things Trump says are so stupid that no none could possibly be that dumb. And we all agree, they really are THAT dumb. But sadly, the screen grabs are real and documented on multiple news sources by multiple tweeters.

That's all Trump supporters have, folks. That Trump is too stupid to believe. And that's why they think our President is a "shoe in"<--- :clown: for 2020. Because conservatives really are THAT stupid.
^^^^^ Look at johnforbes flail around desperately making up any excuse to explain Trump's documented stupidity, even though he knows perfectly well that the screen grab is legitimate and was validated by the multiple news sources before they reported on them.

Denial is all conservatives have, folks. They really ARE that stupid.
Of course I didn't "vote to" hire" Trump", johnny. I'm not an idiot.
But I'm a stakeholder and my vote was overruled by a large number of suggestible and pliable imbeciles.

We live in a Constitutional Republic and that's the way it goes. You win some and you lose some.
But we hired him, whether I like it or not.

And as President he's now wasting his time typing nonsense on Twitter, whether you like it or not.
And all your feigned disbelief of what you know to be true doesn't change that embarrassing fact.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]