Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By FastFive
Quintessential LBD.
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:Pure gorgeous Miss. Bree. Love it. ♥ ♥ ♥
retro - Thanks so much!

FastFive - Blushing all over ;-)

Thinker - Aww, much appreciated :)

Jock - So very kind of you!

Hope everyone's week is starting out decent enough.

Here's a #TushieTease for your Tuesday :D
Attachments
Bree : Teasing Curves Playing with Sensual Sky Lit Shadows @BreeOClaire
Bree : Teasing Curves Playing with Sensual Sky Lit Shadows @BreeOClaire
BreeAssFishnetsFeetLegsEroticCamModelHornyHotMilfBrunettePetiteStreamateTwitterVoyeurwebRedcloudsLingerieCumLustySexyOclaire.jpg (87.71 KiB) Viewed 66725 times
By NudeNirvana
I agree.....my girlfriend Bree is simply the hottest!!! Love her sensual beauty and those eyes always get to me :)

❤️❤️ Nirvana
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
Hey NN,

Been a while since you dropped in. Granted it's gotten way to quite here but wonderful to have you stop in. I and am sure the rest here have enjoyed you contri's up on the photo side. Always very nicely done. ♥ ♥ ♥

Grumpy
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:Doesn't get better for tushie Tuesday Miss. Bree. One sexy little package girl, all of you that is. ♥ ♥ ♥
retro - Ssm00ches all over your #BareThighThursday :twisted:

bigdeskjet - Thanks so much!

NN - Speaking of "hot & beauty" … You are way too sweet!
BTW...lovely contri in the NEW "Mature Women/Milfs" category ;)

Hope everyone's day is full of thrills!
Attachments
Bree : Booty & Thigh Workout Selfie
Bree : Booty & Thigh Workout Selfie
BreeSexyHotHornyMilfEroticModelWorkoutBoyshortsBootyLegsFeetArmsThighsAssSelfieVoyeurwebRedcloudsStreamateHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (468.57 KiB) Viewed 66576 times
By NudeNirvana
Thanks Grumpy and Thinker.....great to hear from you. The COFF is relatively quiet but it’s nice to check in on this timeless thread. Where did everyone go? Maybe it’s just the summer months. Sparky and I have done quite a bit of traveling lately and having fun taking pics in beautiful locations. Hope you’ve been enjoying a few of the contris. Here’s my latest if you want to take a peak....xoxo ❤️❤️ Nirvana

https://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions ... na-shadows" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Thinker
Those photos are awesome. That body, those rocket nipples, that close-up, those goosebumps!

Sure are great Town Hall material. I do wish more came to the site. Miss the cheeky banter.
By fastglass427
Well it was suggest that I post a few of my better half to stir things up a bit (Thanks 327) Well let me know what you all think
Naked Leopard 025DD.jpg
Naked Leopard 025DD.jpg
DSC03013DD.jpg
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
I don't know Bree, if this is a Rorschach test, I may have failed. All I see is spots covering one lovely bum. You know these psych types. Hehehe, Love it Miss. Bree. Mwah. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
Hello NN,

I know it's way to quite. But when you ladies stop in it's always a wonderful treat and hope it rattles some cages to get involved again, ♥ ♥ ♥
By 327retro
fastglass427 wrote:Well it was suggest that I post a few of my better half to stir things up a bit (Thanks 327) Well let me know what you all think
Naked Leopard 025DD.jpg
Naked Leopard 025DD.jpg
DSC03013DD.jpg
Well hello 427,

Thank you for stopping by with your lovely lady. She certainly looks like she is having fun doing this. Great smile and a fun attitude that always brings out extra sexy. I'm guessing those nipples in pic 3 are about to turn into some fine volcano's. Well done, and thank you for sharing your fun & good fortune with us here. Hope some will join in on the fun by commenting.

Have a wonderful rest of the day. I have to git, if I don't do the dishes before Sugar gets home I may not be able to partake in her lovely volcano's tonight. :roll: ♥ ♥ ♥ for your lady 427.
Grumpy
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:I don't know Bree, if this is a Rorschach test, I may have failed. All I see is spots covering one lovely bum. You know these psych types. Hehehe, Love it Miss. Bree. Mwah. ♥ ♥ ♥
Hey Grumpy, I love your sense of humor! By your perception...I'd say your function must be pretty well in tact, lol.

NN - We've been enjoying the bits & pieces that you & your Sparky capture from your road trips!

Hello & Welcome fg427 … nice stir indeed ;)

Hope everyone's #TBT is full of thrills!
Attachments
Bree - Sexy Selfie
Bree - Sexy Selfie
Strip009EBreeSexyRedHeadEyesFaceSelfPicCameraMirrorHotHornyFeetTitsAssNudeEroticCamModelPetiteCutieOclaire.jpg (178.81 KiB) Viewed 66328 times
By 327retro
Something about that hair style, color and your look in this photo Miss. Bree. Reminds me of a young Gina Lollobrigida in a way. Love the photo, love the look, love the sexy exceptional lady behind the camera. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:Something about that hair style, color and your look in this photo Miss. Bree. Reminds me of a young Gina Lollobrigida in a way. Love the photo, love the look, love the sexy exceptional lady behind the camera. ♥ ♥ ♥
Grumpy - That's awefully sweet of you...Thanks So Much ;-)

bdj - *Batting my lashes*

Thinker - Aww, shucks..,
*Blushing All Over*

Here's another #TBT shot when I was still sporting my "Tangerine" Redheadedness …
Attachments
Bree - Natural Redheaded Beauty Nude @BreeOClaire
Bree - Natural Redheaded Beauty Nude @BreeOClaire
BreeNaturalBeautyRedheadBrownEyedPetiteSexyEroticModelNipplesTitsBoobiesBreastsNudeRooftopOutdoorHornyMilfRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsFunbagsTwitterOclaire.jpg (197.37 KiB) Viewed 66189 times
By FastFive
BreeOclaire wrote:Here's another #TBT shot when I was still sporting my "Tangerine" Redheadedness …
Love the muscle tone there Bree. :)
BreeOclaire liked this
By NudeNirvana
Always looking so hot Bree......love ya honey ❤️❤️ Nirvana
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
Oh that lovely little minx look you have Miss. Bree. Part smile, part you have no idea what's about to happen to you. And those eyes ever drawing one closer into your spell. Of course those wonderful titties are inescapable in there natural perfect beauty. Love that pendent, if I may add. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
Hello Miss. NN,

Love when you stop by. Wish the board wasn't so damn quite with you lovely ladies. But, it is what it is. Sooner rather than later, hope this board will get back to the fun it once was with cheeky and friendly banter. Thank you ladies for sharing your fun with us. NN, Bree and our latest addition FG 427's lady.

G'Day Ya'll, catch ya later.
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
FastFive wrote:Love the muscle tone there Bree. :)
FF - Thanks so much ;-)

bigdeskjet - Oh Fred, darling...hee-he-hee!

NN - Right back at ya ;-)

retro - I'm blushing all over!!!

Wanted to stop by and wish everyone a lovely Tday!
Attachments
Bree - Fresh Autumn Breeze @BreeOClaire
Bree - Fresh Autumn Breeze @BreeOClaire
BreeHotMilfSexyBodyTinyTittiesStripTeaseBuffFitBurnetteNaturalBeautyEroticModelRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (743.57 KiB) Viewed 65136 times
By Lipluvr
Hi all! I like this thread. It makes me feel some sort of way. Anyways, I’m new on here. Hoping to meet some new internet friends. Also keep those sexy pictures coming.
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Thinker wrote:Hi Bree, it looks like more than the leaves are falling off. Nice!
Thinker - Perhaps you'll cum keep me from catching too much of a chill, hee-he-hee!

Speaking of keeping warm … I hope you've had a chance to see my newest "Deep Tissue Massage" FreeStyle contri : https://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions ... ue-massage :twisted:
Attachments
Bree - Perky Nipples in an Autumn Breeze @BreeOClaire
Bree - Perky Nipples in an Autumn Breeze @BreeOClaire
DSC_7466ELogo.jpg (348.25 KiB) Viewed 64919 times
By 327retro
Hey Miss. Bree,

I'm very unfashionably late in commenting on your Deep Tissue Massage contri. (Perfectly naughty) I'm always hypnotized by the many expressions you do with your eyes/looks and mouth. I have to say photo # 7 is one of my favorites. It shows off that wonderful natural body. Thank you

Over time I haven't been shy mentioning what I consider your perfect breasteses. ;) Your photo back on 11-26-18 here was a perfect early Christmas present. (Perky Nipples in an Autumn Breeze) Love what those perkies are attached to, too. ♥ ♥ ♥

A Very Merry Christmas, Healthy Happy Prosperous New Year.
Grumpy & Sugar
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
A Very Merry Christmas. Healthy, Happy, Prosperous New Year To All the COFF Family Here.

Catch Ya'll on the flip side
Love, Grumpy & Sugar
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:A Very Merry Christmas. Healthy, Happy, Prosperous New Year To All the COFF Family Here.

Love, Grumpy & Sugar
Grumpy - Right back at ya!

Sorry I didn't get myself back in here sooner to reply to your very kind words in regards to my teacups & my last VW contri. Really do appreciate it!

Hope you & your Sugar have a lovely time brining in the New Year together!

bigdestkjet - Thanks.

Thinker - Oh my! If that's the response to what I shared in VW last month...I hope you enjoyed my https://www.redclouds.com/contributions ... timulation Deeper Massage techniques is this month's RC contest ;)
Attachments
Bree - Happy Holidays @BreeOClaire
Bree - Happy Holidays @BreeOClaire
BreeCandicaneFaceEyesLipsToyGlassDildoPearlsSexyHornyEroticCamModelStreamateTwitterVoyeurwebRedcloudsLustyRomanceOclaire.jpg (214.29 KiB) Viewed 63622 times
By NudeNirvana
Hello COFF ... how’s it going? Things are a little chill here, but I do see my sexy friend Bree has heated ya up with some erotic and sensual pics. Loved her “Deep Tissue Massage” contri with Eitan and Cowan.

Hope I can now keep ya heated up some with my latest pics in freestyle “Nirvana Pleated Skirt”

Enjoy at link below (they do get a little hotter with each pic) and I always love when you vote and share your comments with me ...xoxo ❤️❤️ Nirvana

https://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions ... ated-skirt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
6CE9CD5B-AB5F-43DD-BB0D-FBE2FC1DB3EE.jpeg
6CE9CD5B-AB5F-43DD-BB0D-FBE2FC1DB3EE.jpeg (179.08 KiB) Viewed 62440 times
By 327retro
BreeOclaire wrote:
327retro wrote:A Very Merry Christmas. Healthy, Happy, Prosperous New Year To All the COFF Family Here.

Love, Grumpy & Sugar
Grumpy - Right back at ya!

Sorry I didn't get myself back in here sooner to reply to your very kind words in regards to my teacups & my last VW contri. Really do appreciate it!

Hope you & your Sugar have a lovely time brining in the New Year together!

bigdestkjet - Thanks.

Thinker - Oh my! If that's the response to what I shared in VW last month...I hope you enjoyed my https://www.redclouds.com/contributions ... timulation Deeper Massage techniques is this month's RC contest ;)
No worries Bree, time and other obligations have a way of biting us in the butt. By the time we realize it, weeks have passed.

You always have a way to draw us into delightful dreams with your eyes & lips then double down with some absolutely wonderful lady bits. Teacups? (grumph) Teacups fit for a King. I bet Cowan doesn't hold his pinky out drinking from those perfect orbs. Figuratively speaking. Mwah lovely lady. ♥ ♥ ♥
Grumpy
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
Hey NN,
I absolutely love your little outfit in this shoot. What a wonderful tease. Any other outfits in mind? Love the harsh beauty in your background with the soft beauty in the foreground. Particularly love your vids where one can see you move and giggle about. (cute little giggles btw.) Your shoots are well worth waiting for Miss. NN & Hubby. ♥ ♥ ♥
BTW, I don't believe I ever answered your response on WW, my apologies for that.
By BreeOclaire
Thinker wrote:Bree, I cannot see Red Cclouds. But that does not stop me from imagining what "deeper tissue massage" might involve. Hope it includes massaging your gspot!

Thinker - Thrilled to hear that your imagination is in full swing ;)

NN - As I already commented on your contri & the RCBB ... you look so cute in your mini :D

Jocko - Sm00ches :)

Grumpy - *Batting my lashes, biting my lower lip softly & flashing my Royal Teacups* just for you :twisted:
Attachments
Bree : Getting ready 4 a Hot Date w/ my Bf Eitan
Bree : Getting ready 4 a Hot Date w/ my Bf Eitan
BreeSexySensualLustyBeautifulHornyHotMilfDateNightWaiting4EitanHotelMirrorReflectionSelfieBrunetteNaturalPetiteEyesLipsTitsOpenShirtNakedLandingstripAssLegsOclaire.jpg (471.14 KiB) Viewed 62214 times
By 327retro
Bree you naughty girl.
"Batting my lashes, biting my lower lip softly & flashing my Royal Teacups* just for you". Your :twisted: emoji fits perfect for such a tease. Lovely little toppings on those fine "Teacup" orbs too. Couldn't help but notice that beautiful extra tease both front and back in your mirror work. Always love and appreciate the work and thought you and Cowan put into sharing Miss. Bree. MWAH lovely lady. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By NudeNirvana
So thoughtful Grumpy! Hope you and Sugar had beautiful day together ❤️❤️
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:Bree you naughty girl.
"Batting my lashes, biting my lower lip softly & flashing my Royal Teacups* just for you". Your :twisted: emoji fits perfect for such a tease. Lovely little toppings on those fine "Teacup" orbs too. Couldn't help but notice that beautiful extra tease both front and back in your mirror work. Always love and appreciate the work and thought you and Cowan put into sharing Miss. Bree. MWAH lovely lady. ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh Grumpy,
You have me smiling ear to ear!

Thanks for the Vday well wishes.

Sorry I don't stop by nearly as often as you happen to.

Hope you're starting to see Spring perking up in your neck of the woods as we are. The tease of green from the moss & daffodils … the birds starting their morning songs again … now if we can get enough sunshine to chase the inconsistent flurries away I'll be a much happier lass.

In your comment you referred to orbs … it put me in mind of a tune by the amazingly talented John Hartford … perhaps you've heard it : Golden Globes Award As is your kindness, I've always thought his way with words is a lovely tribute ;)

@BreeOClaire : #IrishLass #GoldenAutumn #LoveSeat #Heels #Legs #Ass #Gstring #Tits #Nipples #SexyBrunette #HornyMilf #EroticModel #StripTease #VoyeurWeb #RedClouds #HomeClips #Twitter
@BreeOClaire : #IrishLass #GoldenAutumn #LoveSeat #Heels #Legs #Ass #Gstring #Tits #Nipples #SexyBrunette #HornyMilf #EroticModel #StripTease #VoyeurWeb #RedClouds #HomeClips #Twitter
BreeIrishSexyCamModelEroticMilfHotHornyEyesLipsFaceBrunettePetiteTittiesNipplesLegsHeelsGstringAssTorsoStripteaseAutumnGoldenVoyeurwebRedcloudsHomeclipsStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (661.53 KiB) Viewed 60877 times
By rockclimber
Yo COFFers!

Just today Igor came up in conversation today and I thought of my dear COFF friends. I hope all are well?
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
Miss. Bree, I laughed my ass off. What a great country spoof song. Seemed to be along the line of old school Texas swing. I should be ashamed of myself as I vaguely recall John Hartford. Thank you for the link. You know I'll be searching his music out to see what I recall and just plain enjoy his music I have missed. I know he didn't do just spoof music.

I recently had a discussion as how amazing it is that the words or title of a song can pop up. Although the phrase/words may have been used for a long time prior, the mind picks up on the song. Particularly in the country genre.

Speaking of "Golden Globes" Miss. Bree yours are perfect (!) in my not so humble opinion. This photo proves it once again. I have to say that this photo has a beautiful "golden" glow about it, from your love seat to the background.

Such a beautiful contrast with your black hair, I can only imagine what the look in your eyes and total expression on your face looking over your shoulder toward Cowan was.
It looks absolutely beautiful.

A wonderful addition to your Fresh Autumn shoot. Love the way your body flows, along with that lovely bum, thighs, legs. I love those shoes too. Very sexy in there simplicity. Sugar has a pair in Maroon. Always a big thank you Miss. Bree and Cowan for sharing your fun and beauty.

Hope you didn't mind me flapping my gums all over the place. I'll leave with this song by the Zac Brown Band, Sugar and I are rather fond of. Sweet Annie.
G'Day you lovely Lady. ♥ ♥ ♥
BreeOclaire liked this
By 327retro
rockclimber wrote:Yo COFFers!

Just today Igor came up in conversation today and I thought of my dear COFF friends. I hope all are well?
Man, Rock! it's so nice to hear from you again! How the heck have you been? !!!

The dark said is having problems. (VC) Don't know if Igor is playing the same game he did here but it seem like Deja vu. Some said he has passed. But someone with such a dark soul doesn't pass, it's always there. And the similarities are hard to ignore. Granted the pay side is what makes this all work. But if the pay side fails in what it claims to offer and doesn't. How may will come back. At present I see no reason to spend my hard earned money, regardless of how reasonable.

We know damn well Igor went out of his way to sabotage this site including the COFF section. And now, who knows. VC was a brilliant idea for interactive single photos and comments. Now, somehow, comments are disappearing. Inside shenanigans no doubt. Igor's tactics rears it's ugly head again. If I only had the smarts and where with all to set up such a site without the games.

So good to hear from you Rock. Hope you didn't mind me going off in several directions.

BTW, Sugar got a rescue dog. Not the normal way some would think. Kind of like how you got your little loveable flop eared varmint back when. Never thought I'd have a dog I could through across the yard without effort. I think it's a Yorke or a reasonable facsimile. I've been told that a Yorke isn't silver in color so have to figure out what the hell this little critter is.

Take care Rock, Later old friend.
Grumpy
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:Miss. Bree, I laughed my ass off. What a great country spoof song. Seemed to be along the line of old school Texas swing. I should be ashamed of myself as I vaguely recall John Hartford. Thank you for the link. You know I'll be searching his music out to see what I recall and just plain enjoy his music I have missed. I know he didn't do just spoof music.

I recently had a discussion as how amazing it is that the words or title of a song can pop up. Although the phrase/words may have been used for a long time prior, the mind picks up on the song. Particularly in the country genre.

Speaking of "Golden Globes" Miss. Bree yours are perfect (!) in my not so humble opinion. This photo proves it once again. I have to say that this photo has a beautiful "golden" glow about it, from your love seat to the background.

Such a beautiful contrast with your black hair, I can only imagine what the look in your eyes and total expression on your face looking over your shoulder toward Cowan was.
It looks absolutely beautiful.

A wonderful addition to your Fresh Autumn shoot. Love the way your body flows, along with that lovely bum, thighs, legs. I love those shoes too. Very sexy in there simplicity. Sugar has a pair in Maroon. Always a big thank you Miss. Bree and Cowan for sharing your fun and beauty.

Hope you didn't mind me flapping my gums all over the place. I'll leave with this song by the Zac Brown Band, Sugar and I are rather fond of. Sweet Annie.
G'Day you lovely Lady. ♥ ♥ ♥
Dearest Grumpy,

Once again...I am thrilled to read your kind words!

Music is indeed a marvelous thing. It's always been a big part of my life. I do encourage you to explore John Hartford. Truly a talent among many. If you're familiar with the tune "Gentle On My Mind" that Glen Campbell made famous...John was the original writer of that.

Cowan & I are also Zac Brown Band fans...great tune you shared.

I do like a wide variety of music. But since we're on the Country end of swapping … here's another one in our Favorites List by Chris Stapleton : "Tennessee Whiskey"

Rock - Hey there stranger! Hope all is well with you ;)

Along with the drink AND with it being St. Paddy's Weekend … I do wish everyone a fine celebration without too much rowdiness nor hangovers :D

Here's a favorite from The Pogues : "Pair of Brown Eyes"

@BreeOClaire : SexyIrishLass
@BreeOClaire : SexyIrishLass
BreeSexyIrishLassEroticCamModelGreenLingerieStockingsHeelsBrunettePetiteEyesLipsBodySensualRomanticBeautyOclaire.jpg (603.39 KiB) Viewed 60586 times
@BreeOClaire : Brown Eyes & Whiskey
@BreeOClaire : Brown Eyes & Whiskey
BreeMakersHotRed.jpg (320.73 KiB) Viewed 60586 times
The attachment BreeSexyEroticCamModelGartersBeerAssBrunettePetiteHornyHottieOclaire.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
@BreeOClaire : ColdFrothyPint
@BreeOClaire : ColdFrothyPint
BreeSexyEroticCamModelGartersBeerAssBrunettePetiteHornyHottieOclaire.jpg (312.3 KiB) Viewed 60586 times
By Thinker
Happy St. Patty's Day everyone (a day early)! Like Bree, I will be celebrating with bourbon and maybe apple brandy. Hope everyone gets to celebrate this green day with a little pink! :mrgreen:
BreeOclaire liked this
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment