Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
I don't believe the woman that is accusing him of dragging her out of his house.
Monahan said she has video of what happened but that it's too traumatic for her, so she has chosen not to share it with anyone. CBS News has not seen the video nor has she shown it to anyone. Monahan said she should not have to release the video of the incident in order to be believed. She believes her words should be enough and is offended that anyone would question her.
Now days it's hard to find a black woman who isn't a liar. It's as if they feel they have been wronged in life and are allowed to lie to get the results they want. Catch them in a lie and you're a racist who hates women. Her statement that it offends her that someone would want to see the video as proof, is a prime example.

A normal person doesn't make allegations that would destroy a person but become offended if someone asks you to show the proof you claim to have.
By sillydaddy
President Trump called Omarosa a dog.....
Margaret Brenan on "Face the Nation" asked all her women guests it that made them feel uncomfortable...

Now the media is pushing the story that the President hates all women....
I think he doesn't care for women who make personal attacks, and he hits them back..
that doesn't mean he hates all women... :o :lol:
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment