Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
I would like to share some of my waxing experiences, and was wondering if anyone else out there gets professionally waxed. My appointments are monthly, for about an hour and a half. I get my nose, ears, uni-brow, back, ass, pkg all done.
Thoughts?
Never been brave enough to look into it personally. Though not having to deal with razor burn when I've got an upcoming photo shoot or session with the bf is appealing. Of course there's always those spots that refuse to be anything other than a fine stubble too.

Not sure I'd have the patience for an hr & 1/2 though, let alone the guts to take on the pulling & tugging in those sensitive areas, lol.

Hmm...so once a month, eh? Around how much does it run you?
Thalia wrote:Waxing now is considered a part of good hygiene, so for me, I do wax in every 2 months
Good hygiene … ?

Must depend on where about one is located and by whom you're referring to as considering it so … because for some years now, every time I have my "Annual" visit with the gyno … she lectures me on the health risks of shaving down below.

I can only imagine her reaction if I started waxing :lol:
Attachments
Bree - Sexy Smooth Shaven Legs #ScrubADubSelfie #SoapBubblySkin @BreeOClaire
Bree - Sexy Smooth Shaven Legs #ScrubADubSelfie #SoapBubblySkin @BreeOClaire
BreeShowerSelfieSexyWetSoapyBareLegsFeetToesEroticCamModelVoyeurwebRedcloudsStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (446.39 KiB) Viewed 5919 times
I don't wax down there, but very curious to try it.....meanwhile I always use warm soapy water and new high quality razorblade. The light in my shower is on a dimmer and sometimes I miss some stubble LOL. Every six months or so I'll even let it all grow out wild for a few weeks just for fun. Variety is spice of life! ❤️❤️ Nirvana
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]