Political discussions about everything
Meanwhile, it is beyond dispute that Huma and Mills did lie.

But they were let go.

When a Banana Republic has secret police, that is how things go.

The corruption in Obama's FBI and DoJ was such that top officials abused intel to protect one candidate (Hillary) and try to defeat another (Trump).

After Trump won handily, they sought to derail his presidency -- a soft coup attempt.
I recall Senator Chuck Grassley's face astonishment when he asked to see the transcripts from the FBI's interview of Hillary's concerning her emails and was told there were no transcripts, notes or recordings of the interview...it was informal. We now know the interview was nothing more than the FBI turning over everything they had to Hillary's attorneys and working on how to clear her.
RealJustme wrote:I recall Senator Chuck Grassley's face astonishment when he asked to see the transcripts from the FBI's interview of Hillary's concerning her emails and was told there were no transcripts, notes or recordings of the interview...it was informal. We now know the interview was nothing more than the FBI turning over everything they had to Hillary's attorneys and working on how to clear her.
AWWW come on now! you know all they talked about was the grand kids and how to BBQ pulled pork

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]