A place to share your sexy stories
By mike98121
Does anyone else like to play with themselves while getting a hair cut? It's a turn on knowing the stylist has no idea what's going on under the apron. Has anyone had things happen at the salon?
By mike98121
Yes, the last couple times. Sometimes it's a trick to get your cock out without being to noticeable, When they use the blow-dryer or go attend the desk is best. Really awesome if they are attractive. I was wondering if anyone had some fun experiences. I recall a post a long time ago where the guy was the last one for the day and received a little extra attention. Any salon gals wanna weigh in?
By phil3150
I was working in Malaysia for a few weeks several years ago, and went to a hair salon in Kuala Lumpur 3 times! The counter where you sat was covered at the front by a curtain, and when you sat in the chair, the curtain covered your legs, almost to the waist. Each time, it was possible to get a blow job from a girl under the counter while the hair dresser was attending to your hair. Only time I have ever had a head job at both ends at the same time!
My wife used to get her hair cut by a hot long haired Italian male hairdresser, he used to play with her breasts so no one else in the store could see, she eventually had an affair with him, had sex about a dozen times. She says he had the largest, thickest cock she had ever had, she particularly liked his massive balls.
I had a bad story knowing that my hubby experienced this once and I've never expected that it happen for I am there when it happened. We go to parlor to have a new haircut for him and to put some colour on my hair. It was amazing when I did not notice it first that the gay suck on his dick behind the desk where he was sitting while the hair cutter do his job.

When it come to know that there something happen to him behind I almost blow-up my mind make a shit but I realize to just observe. Good thing I realize that was his dream one night when we both watch our favorite movie. That moment I started to feel how happy he is, so i just leave it to nothing happens... Good thing I awarded a great bed fight when we got home... It was so wonderful...
I had a bad story knowing that my hubby experienced this once and I've never expected that it happen for I am there when it happened. We go to parlor to have a new haircut for him and to put some colour on my hair. It was amazing when I did not notice it first that the gay suck on his dick behind the desk where he was sitting while the hair cutter do his job.

When it come to know that there something happen to him behind I almost blow-up my mind make a shit but I realize to just observe. Good thing I realize that was his dream one night when we both watch our favorite movie. That moment I started to feel how happy he is, so i just leave it to nothing happens... Good thing I awarded a great bed fight when we got home... It was so wonderful...
By Jocko64
My haircutter was the manager of a salon and I would meet her before salon opened and she cut my hair for free and if she had the time she would take me back in her office and polish my knob. She is 68 now and still looks great and still polishes the knob, my wife had her hair cut by her and knew about us and one time wife asked her point blank if she liked my dick. Cutter was dumbfounded, wife told her she knew all about her.
By Thinker
Didn't masturbate, but did tell my stylist that I was a nudist. The salon was empty due to bad storms. She was surprised and has asked me what I have been up to each visit since.
By ripstar1
I've known my hair stylist as a friend for many years. We've both seen each other nude skinny dipping, hot tubbing etc. with our SO's present. We were chatting one day while she was cutting my hair. She mentioned that we haven't been to any good parties lately and added that it was a long time since we had skinny dipped together. We laughed and I said that no I hadn't seen her lovely tits in a while.

She went to answer the phone in the outer room. I decided to surprise her. I dropped my shorts to my knees under the cape. As she finished with my hair I gently stroked junior enough for a semi-hardon. When she finished she pulled the cape off me and there I was in all my glory. We laughed as she stroked him once and said to get my pants on someone else was due in the shop.

Another time I was there to get manscaped. I was standing nude in a massage room as she did her trimming when her mother, who is a masseuse there, came in the shop. We exchanged "Hello's" through the closed door. The mother had given me massages before, thus had seen me nude so I said come on in as I hadn't seen her in a while. The daughter admonished me saying it wasn't appropriate for her mom to see her doing this to me nude.

Mom came in, gave me a hug and sat in a chair facing me. Here I am nude in a room with a mother and daughter, both of which I had seen nude before. Junior was waking up for sure. Daughter had finished my back and arms and was now working on my chest and had yet to do my crotch area. The daughter proceeded to work her way south on me without any comment.

I was so excited as she worked around my cock, moving it as necessary. There was no sexual talk and the mom kept on talking like nothing was unusual. I finally made a comment that I couldn't help being hard in front of a mother and daughter who were friends. They stood around and I sat on the massage table talking a bit. The daughter had another appointment and left the room. I sat there and began to gently stroke myself as the mom and I talked. The mom rose and retrieved a bottle of massage oil, squirted it on me and said it looked like I was going to need it. The mom sat there watching intently as I pleasured myself to completion. Her only comment was that she couldn't wait until my next massage appointment.

Before you guys get all sorts of images in your head I must tell you that the mom is very unattractive and overweight.
Iused to get my haircut at a small local place where they seemed to have a high turnover rate of girls for some reason.. So one day I go in and there's a new girl and she is very chatty nice looking blonde not a stunner but a bit above average nice shape very nice titties and whatever bra she was wearing was shear enough that her nipples were clearly poking at her blouse. She was talking about a lot of stuff and how hard it was to meet a nice guy and how she hadn't had a boyfriend in so long. I said no way with a beautiful smile like that I can't believe it, so she blushed a little and thanked me said her parents spent a lot of money on her teeth and what sucked was that she now had to move back in with them. The flirting was very innocent until she was done and I paid up left her a $10 tip and headed out the door to my truck. Next thing I know she is coming out of the place calling my name waving a cell phone saying you forgot your phone. I knew for certain that my phone was in my pocket but she got up to me and said here's my number give me a call yor a really nice guy. I smiled and said will do. I threw the card on the dashboard of my truck and forgot about thinking ok that was a nice ego boost but hey I have a wife. One day it was raining out cats and dogs so there was no work and i was sitting in my truck drinking a cup of coffee and I see the card so I picked it up and dialed the number and she answered. I said hi remember me I'm the guy who lost his cell phone, she said yeah wow I figured you forgot about me. I said no way not with that smile I have just been super busy, we chatted for a while and I said what are you doing right now would you like to have lunch, she said sure and gave me directions to her house and told me to call when I was out front and she would come out. I get there and did as she asked she comes running out to beat the rain holding her coat over her head as not to look like a drowned rat, she hops in and give me a kiss saying thanks I knew you were a nice guy. We went to a quiet little local place and had lunch and talked for a long time we both had no place to go and eventually asked you feel like taking a ride, I said why not I paid the bill and we left the place got in my truck and started driving I said where we going she said some place quiet I know. We got to the beach and sat there in an almost empty parking lot watching the ocean in the rain storm. Before long we started kissing and getting very friendly as much as I wanted to fuck her all I got to do was suck on her tities and she gave me a nice blowjob. I said we definitely need to do this again real soon. She said most definitely. I laughed and said well I want to come see you as often as I can but how many haircuts can I get. She laughed and said well I can always trim your beard for you and help you out and winked . I used to go there for a trim and if no one was in the shop she had keys and would take me in the back sit on my lap and trim my beard and massage my neck and shoulder and dry hump my cock. When she finished she would always give me a blowjob. One day while cutting my hair with other people in the shop she reached under the cape and fondled my cock through my sweats. She mouthed the words pull it out. I did and she leaned in very close and was trimming my beard and mustache with one hand while she fondled my cock. She said ok I'm going to need to wash your hair first so go have a seat in the back, she followed me in and got on her knees and sucked my cock and took my entire load in her mouth leaned in and kissed me on the mouth spitting my cum in my mouth. We continued our affair for two years. I really miss her and my wife who never knew about the fringe benefits said that girl used to give you really nice haircuts you should try and find what shop she went to I said yeah I should
By Jocko64
Hey Gal cutting my hair now is 43 years old, just ended bad marriage, two kids gone, she knows I am married and that wife and I both had played around in our 50 plus years. We have some crazy discussions when nobody around. Me telling her what to do to keep a man chasing her, so far it is working for her, she has latched on to a younger guy who is in love with her but she has been teaching him how to have good sex. Last week he ate her pussy with her guidance for first time! It is funny as hell to me! I told my wife and she said she would give the guy a few lesson if needed!
By kakbrus
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]