Exhibitionists meet here!
Wife and I like for her to dress in short skirts or sundresses, heels and never any undies and go out shopping (squatting to look at books or trying on shoes) or to a park and while she is sitting on top of a table in the park when a guy walks by she will be sitting as to where if he looks he will get a good look at her neat trimmed kitty, and if he stops to make small talk I`m sure he will get several peaks.
Yes have meet a guy in both towns, one in Lou. where I set it up for him to just happen by Tom Swayer park and we were there she was sitting on the bleachers watching thing and when he showed he just wander around a little and then stopped to talk to us, all the while peaking up her dress as time went on and she got comfortable with it I made an excuse to go to the John leaving him sitting in front of her talking she was on the upper bench him on the a couple lower eye level with her pussy all the while she would look to the left or right turning every now letting her knees spread more each time giving him good looks at her neat trimmed pussy, then out of the blue after she smiled at him with that knowing look he said hope you don`t think i`m to bold but you have a beuatfull pussy, she loves complements, well one thing lead to another and before to long she was watching him rub his hard on in his pants all the while letting him see her wet pussy, before we left ( all this was pre arranged by him and me she did not know anything about it likes to think it just accidently happen which she loves the best) so before he left and said good by he said that he came to that spot about the same time most days to get away for a couple hours and walk, I think she hoping we run into him again so we will go back soon.
have also set it up for a guy to meet us at bass pro shop in Nashville, when we walked in the main entrance he was to be there sitting in one of the chairs as you go into the rest rooms, he had told me what he be wearing and I had told him he recognize us she would be in sun dress, pretty blond, 115#, wearing heels, so when we went in I spotted him sitting there I went into rest room and them came out, he followed at a distance we went over to the shoe department and she picked a couple shoes to try on, I had told him to make sure and watch the mirror on the floor in front of her, we had done this before with just me there so she and I knew if someone was looking they get a good view of her pussy as she spread her legs to try them on, he moved around like we planed as she tried on her shoes she would make sure to spread her knees wide as she lean forward to look at the shoes sure enough he was getting great looks, so as she and I left the department I told her she had an admire which always makes her hot, then we walked thru the fishing department out the side door bingo there was the perfect opportunity pontoon boats sitting on their trailers with steps so you could climb up and get into them and look, the guy had followed us at a distance so not to seem to forward so I whispered to her he was following us and I said lets climb up and look at the boats which she was more than ready to give him a good view, now they are probably 3 to 4 feet off the floor with isles between them as we would be looking at the seats and storage with her bending over and her short dress rising up in the back, he was on the ground pretending to be looking at the trailers, motor, he was getting one of the best views ( he told me later of her soft little but cheeks and her neat trimmed pussy lips each time she would bend and when she sat on the bench it was and eye level view he said her lips were so wet they glisten , man was he excited when he wrote me to tell me of his experience and what he saw) she noticed him looking and just smiled and let him know it was alright she really loves it when she see a good bulge of appreciation . so yep had few good time.
Wife and I were at old hickory lake Saturday, a little park behind the dam, she sitting in her chair in the sun, short denim dress unbutton to where she could sun her legs all the way up to her neat trimed pussy no paintes ever and could cover up quick if some one showed up or walked by that we were nervious about.
Was a perfect day but hardly anyone was out wished some nice guy would have walked up to talk to her I`m sure he got to see her pussy after a few words had been exchanged and she see he was no threat to her safety or a cop. we like to do this for adult fun for all she really gets excited knowing a guy is looking at her and she will show more as she sees him getting excited with a bulge in his paints. if anyone near there reads this and is interested leave add and I will get back with you.
Wife and I were at Opera Mills Friday, I had made arragments for a guy from here to show up and admire the view, he didn`t show like most.
All was not lost she wore high heel boots, lace top thigh highs, nice short skirt, (blond, 115#, great legs) never any undies we were at the big shoe store there as you enter the mall, she was sitting in the back trying on boots when this nice looking 40is something guy walks by, I always watch from a distance, you should have seen the double take he did as he walked by and noticed she didn`t have any undies on, with this he started moving around to the isle across from her where his view was good and not draw much attention to him looking (except he was looking at ladies shoes), she knew he was trying to look as she watching him without giving it away she knew, so she tried on a few pair and each time spread her knees to zip them up or pull them on and acted like she was having a lot of trouble getting them off, giving him a clear view of her neat trimmed pussy, finally after a couple different shoes he walked around to the isle she was in with this she could easily see the bulge in his paints (this gets her so hot and wet) as he walked closer she looked up and smiled a knowing smile and asked what do you think about these I`m having a hard time making my mind up, with that he smiled and replied that he couldn`t help but notice such a pretty lady and that they all looked good on her, with this she turned a little to be facing him, he not more than 3 feet in front of her, as she did this she raised one foot to the bench beside her as to unzip it up thus giving him a great look at her now very wet pussy, he said whow now I really love those with this she started to take them off and acted like it was stuck on her foot, he actually squatted down in front of her and said let me hold it for you and that will make it easier for you to pull you foot out, which he did all the time only inches from her pussy staring at it made a comment as to how this must be the luckest day in his life then after some small talk offered to buy her lunch a drink or anything but she said maybe some other time and gave him a nice hug when they stood up and thanked him for his help,, with this he gave her his cell # and said call me if you need any help with anything.
So all in all we had a great day she loves to do this when all goes well and it just exciting adult fun for all.
Well I had the privilege of seeing this lovely lady. Talked with the husband and he set the rules. We made a plan to meet and damn i sure am glad i went. She was looking at some shoes. She knelt down to see if i would look. When i did she turned straight to me. I then saw this beautiful lady facing me with her beautiful pussy and neatly trimed landing strip facing me. Since i did not approach she put on a very teasing performance. She decided to sit down on a bench and try shoes on. Flashing me pussy shots. Then she decided to go to a dressing room and try a dress on. The door accidently opened. What a day i will never forget.
I married to lady for over 50 yeas now, she loved to flash making it look accidental. Never, well hardly ever wore panties and loved shelf bras or sheer. We went to big party one Saturday evening, she wore a wrap?? dress heels looked like a million bucks. we get there go to basement rec room, guy has bar down there and tables, about half the 35 or so folks down there, Wife and I sit at bar, I am watching game on TV, she turned around talking to folks .

Been there about an hour, she has had couple stiff drinks, tells me she going to bathroom to pee, instead of going down there she heads upstairs goes in master suite and is sitting peeing. One of her friends husband walks in bathroom toilet are says to her you showed me yours I will show you mine and whips his dick out in her face. She had flashed him! He said how about kissing it for me, she said I can do better and pulled him in taking his dick in her mouth. Said he lasted about 3 minutes pumping a load down her throat. come back down and French kisses me, little did I know at moment that I was also tasting somebody's cum! She sits and has couple more drinks.

Short while later another of her friends husband asks her to dance upstairs, I watching game, she goes, they dance for a while and he says he wants breath of fresh air. They go outside , he immediately lays a kiss on her and tell her how hot she looks and is feeling her up lifting her dress and wants to fuck her, She said he bent her over trunk of a car and did her doggy. About time he pulled out number one guy (blowjob) comes out and says didn't I tell you? He looks at my wife and says how about a fuck for me to, kissing her and both pawing her. She told number two guy she needed a drink and some napkins to clean up, he leaves, she bends over and gets another doggy fuck. Number two guy comes out with paper towelsand drink and number one guy leaves to go back in. Number two guy and her talking and having drinks and he says would you suck me? She tells him to sit on trunk and he is already hard again and he asked her to open her dress so she did and sucked him dry!

She come back down stairs, Frenches me again, game over, she says she wants to go home, I say OK we do our goodbyes and leave. On way home she strips dress off and starts sucking me and in between telling me what happened. She finished me when we got home, and we fucked till about 3 AM. Next AM I sitting in sunroom, she comes in naked get on her knees pulling my shorts down and sucking me again! Following week the two guys she did at party called and wanted to hook up with her again and she told them NO and not to call her again. They did not ! We have been to some affairs that they and their wives have been but no more hookups! We have open marriage so no big deal to me or her, been that way since 6 months after I went to Military.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]