Exhibitionists meet here!
By NudeNirvana
We had fun flashing a few truckers and the UPS driver along an exit off Interstate 40 heading west across the Texas Panhandle. I had to stretch my legs on long road trip. Here's a few pics from that fun afternoon.

Click link below and if you enjoy these pics, please vote superb and remember to follow me for more. Thanks! ....xoxo Nirvana

https://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions ... as-cowgirl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
Nude Nirvana 01.jpg
Nude Nirvana 01.jpg (1014.61 KiB) Viewed 11409 times
jusadriver liked this
By pokeycpl
The wife and I tried the trucker flash but they dont look in nj. Im an x road driver 30 years now local im married 3 years and told her about some of the sex scenes i have seen at 55 mph she just wants to show her tits if somebody looks it take much to get her pants off I need help you drivers have to look. she is turned on by shown and i like showing her. she even said she would go to rest area if the driver follows us she let him get a close up look and maybe a feel .WE ARE GOING TO A RV SHOW THIS WEEKEND IN ROCKLAND COUNTY NY she wont be wearing bra and be showing her tits to truckers going there and coming back 80 287 in nj 287 in ny going saterday morning around 930 10 oclock
jusadriver liked this
By tzzzr
Stopped for lunch in Paducah KY yesterday afternoon. As we pulled back out onto the interstate heading north into Illinois I got her to remove her top and bra. She did have a little denim jacket to cover herself when necessary but it still showed a lot of skin.

Went the whole stretch of I-24 shyly flashing truckers, she enjoys pleasing me but is embarrassed to show herself off. Several trucks got a nice view of her topless with her jeans down playing with herself. Had an nice orgasm before we got to I-57.

If you happened to see some exposed tits in a Jeep on I-24 Sunday afternoon let us know!
jusadriver liked this
By ANNIENDON
With the advent of so many cell phone camera's we have slowed down on our flashing activities but enjoyed them in the past for sure.
Attachments
P5060402.JPG
P5060402.JPG (272.39 KiB) Viewed 10759 times
By sfcouple49
AnnieNDon - good to see you two are still going strong! Hope you still share your road exhibition streak now and again - Those tits never looked finer. Keep on truckin'! Or flashing those you are. lol.
By pokeycpl
Truckerbob7811 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:57 am I have been a Trucker for many yrs...and a member of redclouds for over ten yrs..
I love to get flashed...

If anybody or cpl wants to set up a flash...let me know
I drive in the eastern and central time zones.

For the husbands....I could let you sit up in my truck and you can see what I can see!!!!

Have fun...drive safe...but 'nekid'...
Attachments
ever get to NJ or Ny 287 78 80 in NJ 84 in ny
ever get to NJ or Ny 287 78 80 in NJ 84 in ny
IMG_9867.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 8420 times
IMG_9862.JPG
IMG_9862.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 8420 times
jusadriver liked this
By Galaxy33
I thought I'd try to resurrect this thread. Its been a while since I have been here. I'm still driving a big truck & still looking for a few flashing ladies.
I still run 4 states but only 3 regularly. Louisiana, Texas & Ms. I get to Arkansas occasionally.

I mostly run I-20 from northeast La to Dallas or 59/69 to the Houston area's.
Some to Baton Rouge area. I run 61 regularly from Natchez to Baton Rouge & back (from n/e Louisiana).
Mississippi, mostly I-20 & 49. Sometimes 59.

I'm in Dallas tonight & will run back to northeast La via I-20 in the morning (Tuesday).

Any couples or single ladies in the area of those 4 or 5 states, I'd love to hear from you. PM me with any questions. I've previously had several posts in this thread that may help or answer some questions before PM's. But feel free to ask anything.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]