Exhibitionists meet here!
By FlatlandFlasher
New to the forum, my wife and I are booked for our 2-week trip to Miami in the fall (November) and will be at Haulover almost every day.

Our first trip there was last year and it was great — I’d love to find another couple or two to meet up with while at the beach for socializing, teasing/flirting, etc...
By Nudeone
Let us know when your planning on being there! We are there a lot and will most likely be in town then.
By Nudeone
It's hit or miss. We've been there in January and February and had great days but the water is too cold.
By Beacher
Nudeone, are those your contri’s on VW today? If so, wow, we definitely need to try Haulover! You guys headed back anytime soon?
By Beacher
Made it up there in the middle of last week. Wasn’t very full, but there were a handful of couples discreetly showing off and having a good time. About the time I had leave, two couples facing each other but maybe 50 feet apart started putting on a show for one another. Was pretty hot to say the least.... not really sure what the right response is in situations like that ...Pretend not to notice or smile out of appreciation, offer a cold beer? Don’t want to make the woman feel uncomfortable, but if she’s enjoying the attention....?

Nudeone, does your wife enjoy getting glances? Is there anything she really likes or really doesn’t like? I noticed a few of the women on the beach would spread their legs a little or rock them back and forth when guys would check them out.

BTW, Your contributions have been incredible. Hope you keep posting, your wife is smoking hot!
By Nudeone
Yes Hotwife doesn’t mind getting glances as long as it’s not too obvious. What she doesn’t like is the guys setting up shop right in front or behind her just to play with themselves. We prefer to be discreet, mostly with other couples.
By Beacher
Thought about putting off chores and making the run down there to say hi, but the weather seemed a little sketchy all weekend. Hope you got some great pics / vids Nudeone!
By Beacher
Nice! Know what days yet? I think they are good no to close them all down again around the 4th....
And hope you get some greats hits to share here or on main page!
By Beacher
Has anyone been back out recently? How’s the crowd? Saw some pics on the WIS section and made me miss the place!
By Nudeone
No we didn’t get as much beach time as we would have liked. Several bad weather days. We will be back next week saying longer so hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can take some pics.
By Beacher
Was great out there! Met some very cool people and enjoyed the weather for two days. Hope to make it up there again soon.
By Beacher
Wondered about that. I’ve seen that couple out there a few times but have never said hello. Hope you guys think about posting some more contributions or even just a couple shots on here! Loved the one in the NIP section one a while back.
By Nudeone
We met that couple there a few years back. To be sure, what do they look like? We sat with a few couples so maybe it could have been someone else.
By Beacher
It was an older guy with a younger attractive, platinum blond with a fairly light complexion. I’ve seen them out there a few times before.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]