Exhibitionists meet here!
By weah69
I'm looking for a female over 25 and or a couple for local fun no games. Just fun!!! On 11-11-2013 at 09:30 am i will be a Glen Ivy Hot Springs to play in the mud.. Interested? If so, email me today on searayonthewater@hotmail.com.

Also, this coming Sat---- I'm going to the ultimate play ground in So Cal ( Deep Creek Hot Springs ) lets go have some fun............................................

This Sat we went to a beach just North of Santa Barbara. Yes it is a long drive from the IE, but worth it and we love to have fun in the Jeep...So she flashed some truckers and even brougth out her toy for one young trucker.. then we had breakfast were the dress she had on was short enough to show her goods and sure enough i noticed a man and a women accross from us and he had his eyes on her legs and when she openned her legs his eyes got bigger and he even moved his chair over a bit to get a better view.. ( very cool ) Then we headed to the beach in (Gloeta) and set up our 1/2 tent and i began to play with her with a massage that lasted over a hour. No action or people at this point as it was early, then and all of a sudden, i see a person up on the hill looking down at us so we game him a show. about 3o mins goes by and a couple sits up about 20 ft from us and she gets nakid and he stays in his shorts and goes to sleep. She is looking over and coninues to do so for sometime. Then she gets up and walks to the water and on the way back, i see her once again looking over at us. It looks to me that she is a watcher so i test the water ( so to speak ) and blind fold my partner and put of her head phones and lay her towards the watcher and begin to masterbate her. Then the watcher moves closer to us, while looking back at her man ( im assuming to make sure he doesnt wake up ). At this poing " game on " she watched, we played and played hard and about 20 mins later, i sign to her "thank you" she smiles and goes back to her area. About a 1/2 hr goes by, her man wakes up, packs up their things and they start to walk, she turns and gives a quick wave to us.. My partner asked "why is she waving to us"? i gave her the 411 and we both hugs and said " we need to do this more often).. oh ya
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]