Exhibitionists meet here!
By Gina
My husband and I have never been on a cruise and I have been contemplating booking one sometime next year for our wedding anniversary. As you may know from the erotic story section I am a bit of an exhibitionist and my hubby is quite fond of seeing me nude in front of other people. So, I thought it might be fun to incorporate a little bit of nude fun on a cruise. I have done some internet searching and have discovered there are actually naturalist and nude cruises- I am not interested in that type of cruise. What I would like to know is do the main stream cruise lines have any sort of adults only (non-swinger-lol) cruises or even adults only areas of ships where hubby and I could bathe in the sun topless or nude? I also would like to be able to wear some clothes that I would not normally wear back home so again, the less kids the better. The main stream cruises look like they have quite a bit to offer and I don't want to make the whole trip about being naked but I would really like to have a place where we can go, get naked with others and see and be seen. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gina
Where you want to cruise will effect some of this as it is specific for the Carib.

Costa Cruise lines allows European sunbathing on all sun deck, so topless is OK.
Some Celebrity ships have a topless deck.
Some Norwegian ships have what is called a "freestyle" deck which allows clothing optional.
On most ships if you find an out of the way location you can get away with topless sunbathing.

Risque clothing is more excepted but it depends on what groups may be on the ship with you. If you mainly confine it to areas that are mostly adult and adult oriented shows you should be without complaint. LJ has worn some very risque clothing on regular cruises and even to dinner. Especially formal dinners when picture taking is being done in force by the crew photographers.

Speaking of photographers, having your picture taken is free, you only spend money if you like and buy the photo. And it is a great chance for exhibitionists to be the center of attention as they pose and everyone watches. Clothing mishaps do happen.
By iw298
We have been a few cruises, all RC, and have not seen anything like this, unfortunately. My wife enjoys sunning 'the girls" when we are in Mexico. We are off on another one on Jan 12th. Maybe you should join us & we'll make out own fun. ;-)
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]