Exhibitionists meet here!
By tnbeachcouple
We were there last monday and tuesday. Monday was too cold. We tried tuesday and it was cold too, even with a wind screen. But always good to get back on the beach.
Attachments
20190319_124543 crop blur.jpg
20190319_124543 crop blur.jpg (546.64 KiB) Viewed 42547 times
JerryCal liked this
By ndbeachcpl
We've finally returned from cruising and hope to make it down to JB sometime soon. The boat is going to haul out for bottom paint and minor stuff for a couple of months, so we should have some downtime.
By JBLover
Hot pic knightcouple. You are one fortunate man to have such a sexy lady.

The Saturday voyeurs were certain lucky, wish I had been one of them.

Thanks for posting.
By Cajunsailor
Regarding the petition, I asked the bearded young ranger at the gate if he heard of the petition I signed. He looked at me and said “thousands can sign but this is federal land and there’s no way.” I spent the rest of the day naked :lol:
By JBLover
I believe the bearded young ranger is correct as far as Johnson Beach will never get a legal nude beach designation since it is located on federal land. I don’t think nude use of any National Park Service land is technically legal in any part of the country. However, we can use Gunnison Beach, located in Sandy Hook, NJ as an example. Gunnison Beach is actually part of the Gateway National Recreation Area.

On 15 Feb 2017 Jennifer Nersesian, Gateway National Recreation Area Superintendent, signed off on a series of park regulations and provisions. One of the provisions stated:

“A portion of Area “G” (South Gunnison) on Sandy Hook is used by visitors as a clothing optional area. While this area is not designated as clothing optional, there is no prohibition against this activity. The Park acknowledges the popularity and history of the use and advises unfamiliar visitors of this activity through signs. Nudity, outside the tradition use area, may be considered Disorderly Conduct.”

This is probably the best option we can hope for in regards to accepted nude use of an area of Johnson Beach. Dan Brown is the current Gulf Islands National Seashore Superintendent. We would need Mr. Brown to sign off on a similar provision to the one Ms. Nersesian signed.

My suggestion is for the author of the Johnson Beach petition to send a copy of it to Superintendent Brown. Along with the request for the superintendent sign off on the following provision:

“A portion of Johnson Beach between Beach Sign Post “F” and Beach Sign Post “H” is used by visitors as a clothing optional area. While this area is not designated as clothing optional, there is no prohibition against this activity. The Park acknowledges the popularity and history of the use and advises unfamiliar visitors of this activity through signs. Nudity, outside the tradition use area, may be considered Disorderly Conduct.”

Even a trial period of say 90 days this summer would be great.

The mailing address for Superintendent Brown is as follows:

1801 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563

Phone:

(850) 934-2600
By toolooscpl
Hello, new to this forum as of today. Been to Johnson Beach several times and love it there. Mrs. topless there a few times but worried of rangers. From the Midwest but vacation that area frequently. Will be back later this year. Would provide a pic but not sure how.
By popeyemorgan
Saw one ranger on Sunday, but it was not a law enforcement ranger. looks like she was moving sticks and markers around. Once she left we were nude the whole afternoon. Quite a few people down by F, we were up past G, only one other couple near us and they were nude as well.

Did not see an abundance of tire tracks, so that may mean they are patrolling less now that camping is closed. Felt safe enough to get sex on the beach..woohoo
By jennjeff32514
Fun couple who is somewhat new to boating in Perdido and looking for places to anchor or beach it today and enjoy the sunshine naked. Any suggestions on places to go by boat would be great. Any other boaters who would like to meet us there and enjoy a few drinks on the water; even better!
kik jfish2112
By jennjeff32514
We are heading out on the boat this afternoon around 4. New to boating in Perdido and looking for places to beach and anchor and enjoy the sunshine and a few drinks naked.Any suggestions would be great. If anyone wants to join us, even better.
By beachguy60
hey jennjeff , we were down there the other day and sat in between a couple of boats . I helped one couple push their boat off the beach when the tide went out and left them in shallow water. Could that have been you ? Hope so ...the lady was very cute !
By beachguy60
it's real easy to do . I've done it and have seen lots of others also that pull up on the beach in a couple of feet of water, set the anchors and our focus goes to other things like naked ladies and before you know it the tide has gone out and your boat is high and dry .
By jennjeff32514
beachguy60 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:51 am hey jennjeff , we were down there the other day and sat in between a couple of boats . I helped one couple push their boat off the beach when the tide went out and left them in shallow water. Could that have been you ? Hope so ...the lady was very cute !
That wasn't us that you helped that day beachguy60. Although Jenn is definately a cutie :D
By beachguy60
we are going back down there Thursday by boat and should beach it in the same area and maybe head down towards sand island also...which ever looks more fun and no families with little kids around.
By Cajunsailor
I may boat over to JB at the shallow portion with a natural crossover to the g post. Wife out of town so happy to have company. Avid nudist here. Open invitation to friends to join me on the boat...easy ride from Lost Key Marina across. Wife is not a nudist but sits with my naked ass.
naturelvr liked this
By beachlover
Just spent 7 days at JB. It was great and only saw one biologist all week. Went to G everyday but today. Today I setup in front of F by the water because I did not feel like walking to G. Got to F about 3pm since there was rain in the morning. About 4pm down around the turnaround I saw a reflection. It was a 4x4 ATV. It came down the beach and stopped just past E and paused for a while. It then proceeded down and stopped by the big tree just past F. It was a LEO scoping down the beach. He proceeded down to the east end of the beach and came back in about an hour or so. I waved. One person told me he had given a couple a warning to cover up but no tickets. Just when you get comfortable on the beach something like this happens every so often.
By Timbrs
Great day yesterday!! Lots of naked ppl. Had 5 different people ask me where the nude beach was.3 girls and 2 guys. They all ended up naked with the girls setting up 25 yards to each side of me. Then at the turn around a Jeep with 5 ladies from tenn got out to take pictures. We talked and they asked about the beach. I told them further down was the unofficial naked beach. The got excited, talked for a bit and skinny dipped right there at the turn around. It only lasted 3 min or so but was a nice sight to see. They then parked back at the flags and kept their suits on.
By beachguy60
how early do you guys walk ? I try to get down early myself to beat the heat and it seems I'm not the only one. Most of the kids are back in school so their aren't any children to look out for. I have talked to ladies in the past that look forward to this time of year so they can drop their kids off at school and head straight to the beach.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]