Exhibitionists meet here!
By JBLover
I visited Johnson Beach on this past Thursday and Friday. Thursday was near perfect beach day. Friday was too cloudy. Several of us guys took advantage of the great weather on Thursday to use the beach nude. There were a few beach walkers, but they didn't seem to mind. Talked to a couple of the regulars. Not much 4X4 activity to report. Did see about three sets of tracks, but they appeared to be a few days old and didn't see any 4X4s either day. Sure great to spend the whole day at the beach nude. Really looking forward to a great nude beach season here at Johnson Beach.

Y'all come on out when you get a chance and have a great time.
By ceecee
I can't wait for warm weather to get her I love taking the wife there she wears her WW see through thongs. She's getting braver and I want someone to voyeur us :). If anyone would like to share pics from there I'm at johnsonbeachfun@gmail

JB what goes on when you guys go out there?
By JBLover
Ceecee you shouldn't have any problem having one or more of us voyeur your lady. We are a pretty respectful group of guys and keep a good distance for those lady exhibitionists that are understandably a little on the shy side. The guys enjoy using Johnsons Beach as a wonderful place to lay out naked on the sand on a beautiful sunny beach day. Watching the ladies is a plus whether they are naked or not, or even just beach walkers. Often you can find a few of us laying out starting from between the I Beach Sign Post and the F Beach Sign Post all the way to the G Beach Sign Post. Have fun and enjoy Johnsons Beach.
By popeyemorgan
Boat is all packed up and getting ready to drive it back to Destin. Glad to see the chatter is picking up in here again, must be about Nude time back on JB again.

How does everyone else celebrate?

Another fun question, whats the naughtiest thing you have done on the beach?

Morgan and her GF gave blowjobs to me and 3 other guys one afternoon.
By JBLover
Bullycouple -- I went to JB this past Thursday and Friday. Thursday was just about ideal weather at the beach. I was able to spend near five hours naked at just past the F sign post on Thursday. One old set of 4X4 tracks and didn't see a 4X4 all day. And on Friday one park volunteer drove a 4X4 by picking up trash. It was great to be out there naked in the sun all day both days. Was able to walk naked all the way between the E and G sign posts. Must have been a 10 beach walkers out Thursday, mostly women and two or three young couples set up near the turn around. However, it was only me and a few other regulars that were naked. Saw three tall sailing ships enter Pensacola Bay on Thursday and numerous dolphins on Friday. What a sight.

The biologist ranger had a park pickup truck parked along side the Beach Road just a couple a 100 yards from the turn around. The back of the truck was loaded with shore bird nesting area do not enter signs and sign posts. The ranger was in the dunes appearing to be surveying where to put these signs. He may be roping off shore bird nesting areas in the dunes near the F and G sign posts during the next couple of weeks. He hasn't bothered me in the past, but I cover up just the same when he passes by or works near by.

Also Bullycouple -- Glad to see your lovely lady taking full advantage of using this beautiful remote section of JB nude. Don't know why so many people will go to such great effort walking on sand a great distance and then keep clothed on such a great section of remote beach. I understand it is against park regulations, but by following a few common sense precautions nude users shouldn't have any problems.

Hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
By beachlover
Since camping was banned on February 2017 has anyone had any issues or
even seen any law enforcement at JB? This does not count wildlife biologists doing research. I have talked with several local beach goers and none of them have had ANY issues since the camping ban. We still need to keep an eye out but it seem like things are much better on the LEO topic. Thoughts?
By PerTIToKey
So here we are at almost end of month since Beachlover has asked about the LEO'S and no reply from anyone. Come on guys step up to the plate and say how your days have went either good or bad since camping is gone and whether or not good or bad on your experience with LEO'S I haven't been in a couple years due to fact that don't want to deal with hassle of them however I am thinking about going back at end of summer and try one more time. PerTITokey
By Cajunsailor
LEO is law enforcement officer. I have been a few times this uear...naked and free with NO LEO activity. This past saturday actually had a few people...topless women in string bottoms and naked hubbies, thonged hibbies, naked me.. hopefully this is a sign !
By Timbrs
Ive been out the past 3 days sat sun mon. Saturday was beautiful lots of ppl. Sunday a bit less but still ok, today nothing but 2 guys and one couple(topless) No LEO the past 10 times ive been out. see some tracks from the 4 wheelers but they must be out super early or really late, ive been there from 930ish-5
By beachlover
We were there a few weeks ago for almost a week and we saw very few tracks. One morning about 10am a 4x4 was headed back and I stopped them. They were both wildlife biologists checking for bird nests. We have been to JB several times since the campers were banned and so far we have not seen a single Law Enforcement Officer (LEO). I believe even if you see 4x4 tracks the likely hood is that they are biologists who are focused on the wildlife animals NOT the wildlife people. LOL. I think if you walk well past F, keep an eye out and cover up if anyone you don't know about comes by (textiles, biologists, kids) you should not have any troubles. It just seems many people are still gun shy from all the problems the campers caused all of us. They are gone now and I don't think the beach is being patrolled by law enforcement unless someone gives them a reason to come out.
By JBLover
I visited JB last Friday and set up just past the F beach sign post. I didn't see a single LEO/4X4 all day. Really exhilarating to lay out and wonder around this section of the beach naked and not always be concerned about LEOs/4X4s. There were about a dozen or so beach users past the Beach Road turnaround. About a 50/50 mix of nudes and textiles.

I do find it odd that for the first summer since I began visiting JB, the shore bird nesting areas have not been roped off in this area of JB. This always seemed like a lot of effort to me. Suppose there might not have been enough money in the National Park Service budget this year. Of course, the nesting areas might not have been roped off this year because without the beach campers there was little need to rope off this area, and consequently little need for the park rangers/volunteers to patrol this area so often to check on these nests. I did see some old 4X4 tracks. Looks like the biologist ranger/volunteer is checking these nesting areas about once every day or two.

The sea turtles will be returning to lay their eggs on the beach soon. I would expect the biologist ranger to mark these sites and check on them once the eggs begin to hatch. So beach users should expect to see the biologist ranger and/or volunteers more often in the coming weeks, but like beachlover pointed in his recent posts there is really little concern that nude beach users will be hassled, just follow his advise.
By JBLover
Bamabamm - Some very impressive tan lines on your lovely lady, but give her a few more trips to JB and they will disappear.

When I was at JB on Wednesday of last week the biologist ranger along with three volunteers were in the dunes near the F Beach Sign Post checking on the shore bird nests. I went up to talk to the ranger while she was standing in front of a big bag full of garbage. She used her phone to take a picture of it. She said she is seeing more and more garbage being brought over by boaters from the lagoon side.

She told me that they didn't rope off and of the shore bird nesting sites along this section of the beach dunes because park management didn't think it looked very good. The rangers were told to just put up signs along the beach road, which they did. I asked her about the sea turtle sea season. She said they weren't expecting a very good sea turtle season. It seems sea turtle seasons run in cycles with a good year and then a poor year. She thought that since last year was such a good year that this year would likely be poor. The ranger and her volunteers saddled up their 4X4 and left. I was able to spend the entire day here naked with no worries about more 4X4s.

I believe we should be seeing less and less 4X4s because this lack of sea turtle nests. So much the better for us nude users. However, if the trash becomes more a problem, I would suspect more ranger activity. But for now it is really a nudist paradise at JB.
By Cajunsailor
Today, Tuesday, I have the day off, just bought some oil, and hope to hang there (no pun intended) all day. It’s IS becoming what it used to be! Naked heaven. Now to get groups together again.
By beachlover
JBLover has a great point. Now that the beach is starting to settle down and not many (or any) law enforcement officers around, we need to keep it that way. While I am not at all a tree hugger I certainly have always been an advocate of keeping trash picked up. We ALL need to make a concerted effort to pick up trash at JB if we run across it. We do not want the park officials to start coming around more and/or making more regulations because people are trashing the beach. Let's keep it free of trash and LEO's !

Glad to finally see some regular activity on this forum.
By Hpyhusband
VW perdido.jpg
VW perdido.jpg (219.76 KiB) Viewed 30178 times
Wife and I love Johnson beach. Going to be a great week. Beach is cleaner than we have seen in years! Always pick up trash as we leave and there was very little to pick up.
By nakedfisherman
Hello again everybody!
Been a year since my last visit to this thread.
I live 7 hours away now so it is virtually impossible to get away for even one glorious day on JB.
Just when the LEO menace has died down, lol.
Glad it has and sounds like you all are also elated.

I was wondering what happen to poster by the name of Beachguy60 ? CajunSailor knows who I am speaking of, he was a regular poster here and I see his last post on the website was Jan. 2017.

Anyways, hope he is alive and well, never met him that I know of.

Have fun out there.
By beachlover
Ladies and Gentlemen- We are in the presence of a legend...Nakedfisherman who started this Johnson Beach discussion over 5 years ago. It continues to be the most popular discussion on VW with a total of 1340 replies so far. Great to hear from you. Don't be a stranger.
By aubchcpl
We will be down there again in a few weeks for the Blues and the week after. Hopefully we may run into some of you guys! We will be the nude and thonged ones! LOL

Cajunsailor...not sure if that was us or not you saw but don't be to shy!
By JBLover
I’m also surprised that there is so little nude use at JB, particularly since it is such a beautiful beach. I suppose the biggest reason is the past negative history with the rangers. Anytime I even mention using JB nude to my other fellow locals, I get the same immediate response, “Oh you can’t go nude there. You will be arrested!”. This is a very difficult perception to erase. It will just take time.

Plus, we have to face it, the population here in this area just isn’t large enough to support a very large nudist community. We get a lot of tourists, but these are families, very few want to come to use a nude beach.

And there are drawbacks at JB. It is part of the National Park Service that requires a fee to visit. However, at JB the rangers don’t start collecting the fee until 9 AM. Then we still have the long hike down the beach, but not really any longer than some other unofficial nude recreation areas around the country. Also, the weather is very hot and humid in the summer. Sometimes we get a nice gulf breeze to compensate for this and sometimes we don’t. And when the weather turns just about perfect in the fall, we got those damn biting flies to contend with, making lots of bug spray a must. Any first time visitor that comes to JB and experiences any one of these drawbacks will likely not be back or at least not back very often.

Still JB is just one beautiful beach. To have such a place to use nude is just a paradise. If I only have to share it with a couple of other nudists each time I go then so be it. Most likely the word will gradually get out. In the meantime we have to maintain a positive attitude and talk up JB at any opportunity.
By Cajunsailor
Great day on Saturday. “Hung out” between F and G. Good to see beachlover and later another couple who kayaked over. While we kept to ourselves a fun naked day was had by all .
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]