Exhibitionists meet here!
By Hpyhusband
Almost nobody out today. One couple taking picture with the wife wearing a bright orange wicked weasel looking really good. Wife and I walked out 90 minutes out and back with most of that time being topless but only one person saw.

We love Johnson Beach, too bad we are only here for 2 more days.
By Hpyhusband
Had another great week visiting Johnson Beach for a whole week. Talked to a few couples from Florida and one from Kentucky and all had beautiful wives and enjoyed being out nude or topless. One older gentleman came out and talked to us and was really happy that more people were coming out to the G post area. Already making plans to head back out.
By PerTIToKey
Thinking about going back in September. Do the leos and rangers back off this time of the year? Or do you have to be alert?
Thinking about going back in September. Do the leos and rangers back off this time of the year? Or do you have to be alert?
IMG_0383.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 25535 times
By TanNThongs
Hpyhusband, I believe I saw you guys on Friday. I was setup just past another couple not far from G post. We gave each other a wave as I was relaxing in my chair. I agree with the other gentleman, it's great to see others in the area. We will be back soon as well (I was alone on Friday but my wife usually comes along as well).
By TanNThongs
We had a great day at JB yesterday. The thread seems to have died so I figured I would let you all know it's still beautiful out there. The north wind will be here soon and the flies will make it miserable, so enjoy it while you can!!!
By Titfreak
Those flies out there suck! We'd planned to come down this past week but some real life stuff got in the way.

Since we're coming into the dead part of the year maybe those of you that post your wives would like to post more pics of them here? Perhaps sort of a 'wives ofJB' sort of thing? I'd be happy to post some of Leggs if the rest of you will post your wives. (.) (.)

Tf
By Titfreak
Well damn. I had hoped after a week there would be at least a few comments regarding the idea.

crar - Thanks for posting, maybe we can slowly build the thread(at least during the off season) to a point
where we can all just bs a little and post pics of our ladies.

I suppose time will tell. :)

Tf
By beachlover
Got my wife to go topless/ nude during September. Still concerned about the rangers showing up. Is it better to setup close to the dunes or water? Any other tips to stay safe from the rangers?
By PerTIToKey
Thats exactly would I would like to know also After reading about the Rangers hassling people. Its been a couple years and have been wanting to return but don't know what we can get away with. Is topless illegal? If so do they enforce it? I have also read on this thread that they sneak up from behind you. Is that indeed the case? Thanks PerTITokey
By debonair
I think its all about picking your days. I have been/seen nudity everytime I have been there almost. Only 3 times have I seen the rangers come harassing. Mostly Mid day. And I would say when no one is at the gate usually meant no rangers for me and you can do whatever.
By Titfreak
Thanks for the new pic post crar. It's nice to see others posting pics here.

Beachlover - Mama has some damn nice hangers! I'm guessing she's a lot of fun out on the beach.

Here's what I can tell you about our experiences on JB. If you're polite(ie. cover up when clothed people walk by) and vigilant you'll likely be ok.
We personally tuck just into the dunes just to provide cover for those nosey enough to be looking for naked people from a distance. I've also learned(from a long time regular) that it's best to keep a pair of binoculars and just pop on top of a dune and have a look around every so often. You'll learn quickly how often to look. Once you spot someone you'll have ample time to cover up.
Personally we NEVER just let someone walk by while we're exposed. IMO, that's just asking for trouble. Exactly why people choose to be offended by nudity on a beach that's known for it is beyond me. But looking for things to be offended by seems to be the world we live in these days.
As for rangers, we typically look for fresh tire tracks going out and going back in. If you can see both then the daily ranger run has likely happened and you don't have to worry about them. Still best to keep eyes and ears open though.

Lastly, sometimes there'll be a sheriff's dept employee that gets a hard on for harassing people out there. I haven't heard anything of this in a while but it's always possible for it to happen again I suppose. Not much to do there but just don't put yourself in a position to be caught by such an asshole.

Tf
By debonair
My experiences have been the same. I have saw instances of them either harassing or taking someone away. Each time it was a lot of us out there and for the most part they were sitting in chairs closer to the water. I have been close to the water and close to the dunes and have not been bothered. But yes its a good thing to keep binoculars on you to look for them from a distance.
By beachlover
Thank you all for the advice. If you are setup by the dunes do you walk to the water nude or cover up first ? Is there ever a time you feel safe walking along the water nude ? This is a huge turn on for us if it can be done safely.

It's depressing knowing that it will be at least 6 months before it will be warm enough to get back to JB. I hope you guys will keep this thread active as it will really help pass the winter along.
By popeyemorgan
Went out one last time on Sunday and the beach was pretty much empty. Normal sailboat crowd down between I and K so moved down towards G. Had a good nude afternoon between G and F, other couple was nude some of the time up at G.

Saw no Ranger tracks at all, which tells me they are not patrolling but during the week and rarely. See everyone in the spring.
By Rldrive
My ex wife and I spent some good days on JB a few years ago. I’m going to be down there this Sunday and Monday if the weather is ok. I hope it is a good day to get naked for awhile. I have missed it!
By beachlover
I don't fully understand the reason the rangers are out to catch people who are topless or nude who are a good distance from anyone on the beach.

Florida Indecent Exposure Laws. ... The state law regarding indecent exposure requires the prosecutor to prove the defendant's lascivious, lewd, or indecent intent.Nudity, public undress, or an exposed body part without the required intent or state of mind generally does not qualify as indecent exposure.

I could understand if there is blatant sexual action going on in broad day light with others close by but just being nude and off a distanced from others I would think they should just leave us alone.
By Cajunsailor
Hey guys. Solo all weekend and would love to get naked with a group! Anyone hitting Johnson beach? Interesting green striped pole near g spot reminiscent of the one marking the nude area before Hurricane Ivan. Anyway, went there Tuesday and laid naked. Loved the warmth.
By Cajunsailor
Well it’s not on the beach side but behind the dunes. I remember when I first encountered nudists when I moved here I was running on the beach and saw about 10 naked people as I approached the pole. As I saw them scramble to cover, I stripped my running shorts off and finished my run naked. Bold move but seemed to be more nudists then.
By JBLover
Hi. I’m new to the forum, but not so new to Johnson Beach. First let me say that the ladies that post here are as beautiful as the beach itself. They are absolutely lovely and thank you very much for posting your pics.

I moved to this area three years ago and have been visiting Johnson Beach ever since. I use the east end of Johnson Beach nude with each visit. Usually I visit this beach once a week on a weekday during the spring and fall, beautiful weather here on the Florida Panhandle. I would strip off just past the last camper or now around the F beach signpost, since camping is no longer permitted. I want to use this opportunity to give my perspective on the National Park Service Rangers enforcing the regulation against nude use of the Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach at Perdido Key).

When I visit the beach, I only cover up for 4x4s and families with children. I pick a spot nearer the dunes than the water, with a clear view of the beach in both directions. This way I can see a 4x4 coming from a long ways off. The 4x4s I’ve seen have largely been operated by the biologist rangers, the biologist ranger volunteer helpers and the people picking up trash. During the time I have used Johnson beach I can’t really confirm that I have seen one of the park rangers using a 4x4 on the beach.

I have talked to the biologist rangers several times while they were on the beach checking the nesting areas, wearing my shorts of course. Their responsibility is the wildlife nesting areas. They are very keen to discuss the nesting areas on Johnson Beach. Let me point out that they are gathering a tremendous data on these nesting areas. Protection of the wildlife, observing wildlife, and gathering nesting area data seem to be their main responsibility. Last year one of the biologists rangers caught me nude standing by the water. I had talked to this ranger about the nesting areas a few weeks earlier. He was in the dunes checking on of the shorebird nesting sites. He came out of the dunes about 100 feet from me and waved as he drove by me. I waved back, there wasn’t time to cover up. I thought he would stop and arrest me or at least give me a warning, but no.

Also last year I saw the guys on a 4x4 picking up the trash stopped in the camping area talking to two women camping nude. Again nothing came of this, not really hard to figure. My thoughts were that these guys would go back to the park entrance and mention the nude use to the park ranger. Then the park ranger would come to enforce the nude use ban, but again no.

I am not using these examples to say don’t be bothered by the 4x4s. Rather, not all 4x4s are park rangers looking to hassle Johnson Beach nude users. At least as long as you are far enough along the east section of the beach, say near or past the F beach signpost. Also, 4x4s parked for a long time on the beach or in the dunes are not necessarily spying and intent on catching nude users. The biologists rangers and volunteers often take a lot of time collecting data on the various nesting areas.

In my opinion, people wanting to use Johnson Beach nude can do so without much risk by taking some simple common sense precautions. Most importantly pick a spot with a clear view of the beach in both directions. You can see a 4x4 coming up the beach from a long ways off giving you plenty of time to cover up.

Next try not to pick a spot near a nesting area. Shore birds nest in the dunes and the biologist rangers will be in there checking these nests. When they leave they will drive out of the dunes to the beach in this area. I was lucky once as I have previously mentioned, but I would rather not chance it again.

Lastly, the farther east of the turn around area you set up, the better. This year I have seen some nude couples using the beach almost right at the turn around area. It is very easy to be surprised by a park ranger or a family that would lodge a complaint at this location.

Because there are now no campers, I have been picking a spot about half way between the turn around and the beach F signpost. I haven’t had any problems. I’ve talked, while nude to some of the beach walkers. Many have asked if nudity is permitted here and I explained the situation to them. A few walked on down the beach and stripped off themselves. But none of the clothed people seemed offended by my nudity. An important point I think, since I want to avoid someone complaining about nude use at the ranger’s office. Once you get to such a remote area, I guess nudity doesn’t matter all that much to most people.

I apologize for being so long winded in my first post. I thought there might be some readers here that may find my experiences at Johnson Beach during the last three years useful in some way. Anyone can feel free to email me with any questions or comments, if they don’t wish to post. In case someone is not a registered user, my email address is cr28888@outlook.com.

Be careful out there now and enjoy the beach.
By beachlover
Thank you JBlover ! I read every word. I appreciate the detail very much. Getting input from everyone's experiences is how we can stay out of trouble. Have you been to JB lately ? How cold is the water ? Any one out much ?
By JBLover
You are most welcome beachlover. We had some nice weather last week. I went out one day. Laid out near the F beach signpost. It was sunny and warm enough, but the water was on the cold side. Didn't stay in the water very long. Saw one sea turtle nest still covered with screen. The biologist ranger came out on a 4x4 late in the morning and took a quick look at it and left. There were a few of beach walkers, but mostly had the beach to myself. Probably won't be many beach opportunities now until late February, but you never know. If we get a nice day, I'll be there.
By beachlover
We are planning on a visit to JB in the early spring, maybe March or April ?? When does the activity start to pick back up ? Is there much activity from Spring Breakers at JB ? When does the water start to warm up where it's not too uncomfortable ?
By JBLover
April would be better than March weathererwise and a better water temperature as well, but March should not be too bad. Beach use will certainly be picking up in March, but better in April. Spring breakers were there in numbers when they could camp on the beach, but with no camping I saw very few spring breakers this past spring. Hope this helps your planning.
By beachlover
The weather here has been awful. My heart is at JB everyday. Has anyone seen any activity at JB lately ? I've never visited in the winter so I don't know what to expect.
By JBLover
Beachlover -- Only some hearty beach walkers here now. Have had some freezing temps this past week. Shirt sleeve weather this past weekend (60s/sunny), but still not nude beach weather yet. Might have a real nice day every now and then until late March or early April when temps should be back in the upper 70s. Stay warm until then and think happy thoughts. Nice nude beach weather is just few more weeks away.
By smithdiver
Wife was talking about making a Johnsons beach visit soon. She wants to wear a short skirt and hopes voyeurs passing by will notice and take some time enjoying the view. She prefers to walk straight to the beach from the parking area and finds a place by the beach to lie well before the nude area. We know that isn’t the common area to get naked but that is how she likes it. She doesn’t want to see nudity but she wants to be in CMNF situations so this is the best place for that hobby.
For anyone that comes out to see a nude female, don’t walk down the road to get to the turn around, you might miss a really great opportunity to see an upskirt or a topless view (which she loves to do). Her favorite is to lie completely naked with several men casually looking on! Anyway, the first decent weather we will be out making her exhibitionist fantasies come true.
Be well all.
Smithdiver

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]