Exhibitionists meet here!
By Cajunsailor
Was at JB all day Saturday. Took the boat across and walked over to the spot near F and G. Wife was with me. To my flight, first site was a beautiful young girl frolicking naked in the surf while her boyfriend watched from the shore. He was in shorts and T-shirt. I could tell that she savored the freedom of nakedness and I tried to be so sly as my eyes were voyeuring every bit of her. I was naked and didn’t mind walking near to “check on the boat.” She didn’t seem to mind another naked person as my wife kept her suit on as usual. Zero ranger activity and a pleasant day. Surprised not more were out. Hope to be there again Saturday. Appreciate discreet conversation if my wife is with me.
By tnbeachcouple
We were there July 29-31, first time to Johnson Beach, awesome beach. Several nude guys stopped and talked to us. Did any regulars on this thread see us?
20180729_153140 blur.jpg
20180729_153140 blur.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 38608 times
By tnbeachcouple
Sorry we missed you Cajunsailor. We talked to a guy that said he came over by boat, thought it might have been you.
We think we walked past G post the first day, missed it because it was buried in the sand.
20180729_143056.jpg
20180729_143056.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 38417 times
By FastFive
tnbeachcouple wrote:Very new to this forum. It says I can't us PM because I haven't participated enough. Any way around that? Thanks.
Most forums have some sort of requirement to get full access to features. I believe it's 10 here. At the point you should have PMs, as well as instant posting (not waiting for a mod to pass through and approve).

Cheers, and welcome to VW. :)
By JBLover
Just a couple of comments from one of the pervs (as Ceecee so elegantly called us) :

Tnbeachcouple - Love they way that orange thong looks against that sexy dark tan. Super hot!

Ndulgers69 - Can't wait to see that chain link bikini top at JB. I think it was made for JB.

Y'all don't stay away too long. Still lots of great each beach weather left in this year.
By JBLover
Typically the biting flies are worse in October. If you are lucky there will be a wind out of the south that will blow the flies off the beach, but any strong wind will do the job. I was at JB today and the biting flies were starting to be a problem. I had Deep Woods Off! For Biting Flies and that took care of them. This spray works really well for me. The Publix down the street from JB sells it and this time of the year you probably shouldn't visit JB without it.
By beachlover
Cajunsailor told me about No-See-Um bug spray. He puts 25% of that into his Banana Boat suntan oil. We tried that and it certainly seemed to help but we have not yet been to JB in October either when the green flies are really bad. Thanks for the advice.
By beachguy60
it's when the wind comes from the north the black flies come out of hiding so if you hear it's going to be a beautiful day with a north breeze blowing ...bring the bug spray !
By runstop
Well a bucket list item is soon to be marked off! We are set to rent a condo with slip and bring our boat with us!

We have been going to JB for years but never by boat. We usually do the park and hike but by boat sounds so much better. We are travelling with another couple we love to travel with.

Would love to hear any dos and don'ts from those with experience boating to JB and what the atmosphere is like with other boaters that stop.

We plan to hit the party sandbars until that gets old and then down to JB with some bushwhackers to remove any lines that developed! Ohh, June next year
By beachguy60
Yeah , that sounds like a great vacation on the boat with friends . Will you be staying on the Alabama side and traveling by boat to JB ? If so you have to stop for bushwacker's at Pirate's Cove then head to JB from there. You'll have a 30 minute" NO WAKE" section going under the bridge but we take that time to sight see and get a bite to eat . After the "NO WAKE" ends it's not but 10-15 minutes to where we always beached which was maybe 1/4 mile past the dead end circle on the road. it's kind of the last sandy beach where you can beach the boat ...unless you go almost to the end where the sail boats anchor out and spend the night. Had some fun there to .
By beachguy60
Yeah , that sounds like a great vacation on the boat with friends . Will you be staying on the Alabama side and traveling by boat to JB ? If so you have to stop for bushwacker's at Pirate's Cove then head to JB from there. You'll have a 30 minute" NO WAKE" section going under the bridge but we take that time to sight see and get a bite to eat . After the "NO WAKE" ends it's not but 10-15 minutes to where we always beached which was maybe 1/4 mile past the dead end circle on the road. it's kind of the last sandy beach where you can beach the boat ...unless you go almost to the end where the sail boats anchor out and spend the night. Had some fun there to .
By runstop
We found a 2BR with slip just on Florida side of the line. Can't wait for bushwhackers followed by some JB time! We plan to cruise as far as we can to see the sites.
By Cajunsailor
Beautiful weekend naked on the beach. Sand island on Saturday so clothed but naked Sunday near the f post. Saw more folks this weekend in various forms of semi to full nudity.
By JBLover
Beachlover - There hasn't been any nice beach days since about mid November, and looks like like we won't have any more until late February if you believe the predictions. Pretty much been on the cool side and when it is warmer it has been overcast.

Hope you and yours are doing well and getting ready for 2019 nude beach tour. Can't wait to see more of y'all at JB next year. Happy Nude Year!
By JBLover
Dan Brown, Gulf Islands National Seashore Superintendent, reported in a Pensacola radio interview this morning that the Gulf Islands National Seashore, including Johnson Beach in Perdido Key, will reopen at 9:00 AM this morning. Just in time too, the local temps should reach 70F next week. Not good beach weather, but trending in the right direction for a great summer nude beach season.
By JBLover
Cajunsailor -- Thanks for the link to the petition to designate a section of Johnson Beach as a clothing optional.

All of us need to sign this petition. For the first time it really gives us Johnson Beach nude users a voice that hopefully can be heard.
By Titfreak
I'm very happy to see the petition. JB would be a much more enjoyable place to get naked if there were a designated area. My wife and I would definitely spend some more time there if this goes through.

Tf

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment