Exhibitionists meet here!
Yesterday my wife was topless on the beach next to me. I found it to be quite a rush. What do you men, and women, for that matter, experience when the wife is topless. Also, guys, when you view topless women, what are you thinking and feelings as the husband is beside her? Curious about the range of thoughts and emotions.
By Rufus
Whenever my wife has been topless on the beach or in the car, I am about like a kid in a candy store! As far as seeing other gals topless with there husbands, I just feel he must be a lucky bastard.
Rufus wrote:<snip>I am about like a kid in a candy store! As far as seeing other gals topless with there husbands, I just feel he must be a lucky bastard.
Could not agree more with that "kid in a candy store" description. It's such an exciting rush to see others viewing my wife's lovely pair. I can not get enough - sometimes to her chagrin, which make it all the more fun. Love to look her in the eye and see that excited/embarrassed look as she KNOWS others are looking at her tits. GREAT fun!!

As for other guys with their topless gals, I'm always a bit leery. I want to look/enjoy but don't want to offend. It's a tricky situation.
My wife's never been topless on a beach with me, but I love it when she wears something see through that pushes the limits to where she's got an edgy mix of excitement and nervousness. It jacks my adrenaline through the roof to see guys staring at her pair. Most of our close friends have seen her nipples, but I still love it when she wears something that'll show them when we're out together.

I don't find it as exciting to see someone else in revealing clothing, but definitely consider their partner a lucky guy.
Watching others look at my wife topless or naked on the beach is a bigger thrill for me than seeing other women topless or naked on the beach. Not exactly sure why that is. I think several other guys feel the same.
I find it interesting that your feelings are very similar to mine. Have you always felt this way? I felt more like showing my wife when I was older. I love watching guys look at my wife with lustful eyes and nodding appreciation of my wife to me. Are there ways you encourage guys to look, knowing that you want them to. I wonder how European guys feel when it is so much more common. I also like having my wife go bra less and wear sheer bras under revealing clothes. More of a tease, but fun. I try to give ladies who do this a nice smile but not aggressive. I think that might encourage them.
By Rufus
I too enjoy my wife going braless while wearing something sheer. She doesn't even admit to me that she enjoy's dressing like that, so much of a response from anyone would get her to cover up.
About the best time we had with her dressed to show, we had went out to eat. She wore a sheer lace top without a bra, and a simple shirt over that, unbuttoned. She started out with the shirt pretty well pulled together, so it didn't look out of line at all. After we were seated in our booth, she let the shirt fall open. We had a waitress, so my wife kind of kept her shirt pulled closed while the waitress was at the table, and let it fall open when she left. After dinner we walked to a little store nearby, that was basically just a trinket and trash store. There was only one guy working in there, and we were the only customers. My wife had let her shirt fall completely open walking around the store. We started looking at some costume jewelry in the counter and the guy approached and asked if he could help. I'm sure at first he did not realize my wifes shirt was sheer. She asked to see a couple of things and then it was like a light bulb turned on in his head as he realized he could see through her shirt. He suggested she might like to try a necklace on and also that the light was better at the other counter. We moved to the other counter while my wife tried various things on. He was very attentative to her. We bought a few things and left.
Other than him suggesting we move to better light, he never hinted that he could see through her top. I'm sure if he would have said anything, my wife would have pulled her shirt closed. We both got a charge out of his reaction, or non reaction. I'm sure he liked it!
My wife, too, loves to dress revealingly, but only rarely openly shows that she enjoys it.

I have many stories, but one I recall with particular fondness was when she went braless with a loose flimsy wrap top to a store to try on some trench coats. The salesman helping her don and doff the coats was attentive, but professional. We hope he enjoyed it as much as she and I did.

The best way to encourage people to be comfortable looking, is for the woman to have the right attitude and invite them "in".
By PB4U
It's seems like forever since I've been here. I must admit that I enjoyed this post, especially the picture of the woman in the yellow bikini with her breast partially exposed. I know exactly how that feel, in a way, as it can look really very unintentional at times. I know my BF really loves it as he is the ultimate boob lover but likes to kinda keep me under control as he seems to know just when it may not be appropriate looking. At the beach or pool, always a public one, he enjoys applying oil to me and when my back is to be rubbed, he will ask me if he should untie the top so he can put the lotion on me. Of course I say sure and he unties it and applies the lotion. When he ties it back, he will tie is really loose so that it just about falls off of me.

He will then walk away while I lie on my back and look asleep. Because the top is barely tied, it will not do much as far as keeping me covered and one or both of my nipples will become exposed. He loves to stand back and just watch with excitement as people seem to walk by me and notice, but most just don't know how to act and just walk by slowly to get a good view.

I just lay there as if I am not aware of my obvious exposure, but all of this tends to really excite both of us much.

I also appreciated reading all the stories about women wearing a sheer blouse both with and without anything underneath it. Nowadays you never see a woman wearing anything sheer much less braless. Thanks, ....P
I'd be curious how European men feel next to their wives and girlfriend when it is so commonplace on European beaches. And when you go to the beach is it just like an American beach from their stand point or is there a more sexual vibe? Any free topless pools in Vegas?
The main thing I feel when there is a topless lady next to me, whether its my SO or someone elses and no matter what beach, is swelling in my pants. Its a great day when I find myself in such a happy place.

PB4U, I continue after ask of these years to hope that you will one day post a pic of you with the loose bikini, see-through short at the hot tub, or torn up and revealing top at the night club.
By ss13u
I have only seen a topless woman once on a beach. It was South Beach in Miami. I was laying on my back and rolled over and she was behind us. Quite a shock!! But she was very comfortable.
I take my wife on business trips.
When ever we can, we sit out by the pool and she will be in one of her sheer bikinis - they turn transparent when they get wet. As long as there are no kids around, she will jump in and get right out and then lay down on the lounge chair next to me. Then we start checking out who in the crowd around the pool or the lobby is repositioning themselves for a better view.
This is fun.

Another thing she likes to do is be naked in the passenger's seat of the car. We will go out for the evening, and while we are driving home, she strips down - she says it helps keep me awake while I am driving. Then, we stop at a drive through - like the In-N-Out burger drive through. She pretends she is asleep, and the chair is reclined. When we get to the window, the expression on the guy's (or gal's) face is priceless. They can't keep their eyes off of her. As I drive away, I always look back in the mirror and see them shouting to the co-workers. We actually had one guy say "Opps - I forgot the ketchup - hang on a second" and 2 seconds later 3 guys come to the window - each carrying ketchup packets.

We drive to 'Vegas every year. And the rules are that as soon as we are on the freeway, she is naked or minimally clothed for the rest of the drive. This is fun me and for the truckers - we get lots of smiles and thumb's up signs. It makes it really interesting when we stop at the Denny's in Buttonwillow and get lunch - she puts one a short, button-front sweater or a simple top & short skirt. I always make her get out and pump the gas too - or at least help me pump the gas while she watches. We are always looking around to see who is trying to get the best view.

I guess you can say I love to see my wife on display.
By rubdoc
Whenever we go to the beach I always get hot watching guys get hard checking out my wife. If I see a guy touching himself I'll tell her to just give her pussy a touch or I will. I seen several guys jerk off watching her....very hot.
rubdoc wrote:Whenever we go to the beach I always get hot watching guys get hard checking out my wife. If I see a guy touching himself I'll tell her to just give her pussy a touch or I will. I seen several guys jerk off watching her....very hot.
I think that my next-door neighbor feels that way about his wife, but they do not openly share the feeling.

One day, I was chatting with both of them on their front porch. She was looking especially good that day, and so I was openly looking her up and down. She did not shy away. He had been listening to our conversation from around the corner, but then walked into view. When he saw me looking his wife up and down, not only did he get a big smile on his face but he also got a visible hard-on.

But, being the polite neighbors that we have been for years, we all pretended that we didn't see all this happening.

They know that I'm a sexually-neglected husband, but apparently their "fantasy" does not allow for the reality of a mercy fuck.
Yes, I have found that a big smile assures the looker that it's ok and I know he is checking out my wife. Everybody is happy. Going out tonight braless with me. Any ideas for lots of guys checking out the goods? Walmart? Hardware stores?etc. What is a safe spot for lots of men who might like to look?
By sae
As I have mellowed over the years I have come to appreciate that my wife's nude beauty is a treasure that anyone who is respectful should enjoy seeing. From nipple slips to full nudity on a favorite beach, she attracts attention, and I am pleased by that. She is not an exhibitionist and most definitely she is not slutty. She's just one fine looking mature woman who is easy about a stranger's eyes taking in all her body. I wouldn't say it's a turn-on for me. It's more of a feeling of mixed pride and pleasure.
readyandwilling wrote:Yes, I have found that a big smile assures the looker that it's ok and I know he is checking out my wife. Everybody is happy. Going out tonight braless with me. Any ideas for lots of guys checking out the goods? Walmart? Hardware stores?etc. What is a safe spot for lots of men who might like to look?
I still say you would make some guy's day if you were in a grocery store wearing a loose shirt. When unloading her cart, she can step in front of it and bend over to unload it. The guy behind her will get several eyes full.
Although this is not near as good as topless, my wife told me this morning, that the young bag boy from the store helped her with her groceries. My wife was wearing a short skirt and high heals. She said the boy told her she looked quite nice. My thought was im sure he saw her bending over in her car, so I told her he really meant to say she looked like a milf.

I do feel proud and excited when she goes braless, or topless like others have said. . I also feel a little nervous. I guess its because getting in trouble, or seeing someone we no. i also wonder how european men feel. I assume it is just how it is since its how they grew up.
Minuteman, have your pantiless wife put a couple of things on the bottom part of the cart. When grocery boy helps her put the groceries into the car, she can ask him to get the stuff on the bottom while she puts something in the back of the car. He would get a good view and after handing it to her, could go down for another look!
Minuteman, there is very little chance of getting into trouble unless you're doing something completely tasteless. My wife has worn see through tops with her nipples on display to hardware stores, the movies, restaurants and concerts and not once been in any sort of trouble. She has even worn a pair of see through trousers without panties that, although patterned, have shown her shadow to a concert and not had any trouble. It is amazing what you can get away with if you have the confidence.

My wife will usually wear her most risque stuff when we don't expect friends, but I enjoy it when we do run into someone we know. She does, too. I think wearing edgy stuff when you know friends will be around may be seen as self-centered, but if they just happen to run into you, it is their choice to move on quickly or stay. Never seen anyone move on quickly! A few weeks ago, we were out to lunch at a seaside resort near our hometown and my wife had on a synthetic striped skin-colored top with quarter-inch alternating stripes of opaque and see through material. What I recall is that you could see her areolae moving under the top as she breathed and the what you could see looked like a low resolution image on an old TV. Very sexy. She was leaning back in the chair with her drink so the sunlight was falling on her and really lighting things up. We were in a corner so she wasn't too concerned. A co-worker of her's spotted us, walked over and invited himself to sit down. Stayed at least half and hour, during which he kept his shades pointed firmly in her direction. As did I, as a matter for fact!
Minuteman, I completely agree with your last paragraph. It's one reason my wife is more willing to let loose when we are away from people we know. Your thoughts about being a little nervous and excited at the same time ring true.
By Thinker
Just went over to a friend's house after she went out to dinner with her boyfriend. She looked sharp. The short dress looked like it alternated opaque and transparent stripes. Being a devil, I tried to "read between the lines" to no avail. Could not see a bra or panties but could not see "her" either. It was fun trying.
Topless/bottomless, my lovely lady has done it all over the years, I was always very proud of he and she was proud of her body and never hesitated to show it. I can't begin to tell you how many people have seen her in stages of exposure. She still had perky tits till age 65 and then when they started to really sag she quit taking her top off or going braless. Her showing herself certainly enhanced our sex life over the years. We swapped and the threesomes were always great. Be proud of those ladies!
I'm single now but my ex gave me many hours of fun going nude/topless. It all started at a conference I attended, and she took off and went with me. She told me one day after the session was over and I returned to the room she stood in front of the room window nude. The hotel maintenance man passed by and saw her. I asked her what she did, and she said she acted surprised, but didn't cover up. Next I took her to Ocracoke NC to spend the days on the beach nude. She loved it, and next year asked to go back. Kids came and her exploits were limited to open drapes in hotels. After the kids grew up we started going to Mexico, DR & Jamaica. She always went topless, and in Mexico we walked past Playacar to the undeveloped part of the beach to tan nude. Lots of folks walked by, and she loved letting them look. We got up and sat under some shade when four Mexican lads came by looking for a place to fish. They were looking out to sea, then turned back toward us. They were really surprised to see us. We both burst into laughter. Too bad I couldn't live with her.

I'm taking current g/f to Jamaica in Sept. C/o beach and topless for sure. She's built to get attention, and I'm going to be sure she get's it. Room curtains will be open the whole time. Yes it's a blast to show them off, and I'll do it as long as I can.
Some years back, we were in mid 40's, we reanted place on St. George Island with four other couples, High end on secluded end of island. First day we are there and all of us out on beach sunning my wife laying on stomach and unties bikini top to get back tan. She laying there and I can't remember wha happened but she rolled over and was showing her 34D's. Then she tried to cover up but then said what the hell everybody has seen them so she left top off. Some of the guys were drooling but shortly after another one of ladies took her top off and before long all of the gals had tits exposed. Everybody laughing having good time. It is now time to eat lunch so we all go back to house for break. Only one of the gals put top back and that was because of a one piece suit she had on. We all had lunch head back to beach.

My wife after being back dow said she wants al over tan no lines and asked if anybody minded? I guess the Margaritas were working on her so she took her bottoms off exposing her bald pussy. That created a lot of questions from the gals and looks from the guys. Me I was like Holy shit?? Here is my lovely wife naked in front of friends and they are oggling her fine body. Coversations go on, she and othe women out in sun guys under umbrellas. Soon two of the other women have bottoms off and showing bushes. After another 15 minutes all were naked. Then unkowing to me they are discussing why wife's pussy bald and she has told them that I am shaved also. She calls to me and I walk over and she says drop your suit and show the girls how you are shaved. I am like What the f__k? I slid trunks down a bit and show them, now the gals are calling their husbands to look, my wife says why not just take it off? I take suit off and standing there naked starting to see my little weeny grow to it's 6 1/2 inches. The gals convinced their hubs to take it all off. All were about average but one, he had a good 8 inches and fat. My lovely lady like a big cock from time to time and she decided she wanted that guys when she saw it. There was no swapping that week but lots of feels going on and a bit of finger play but my wife did suceed in getting that 8 inch dick before week was out for a quickee. All of the women were bald or had landing strip before week was out and two of the guys had been shaved.
Great topic! Usually my wife is completely naked at Hippie Hollow and she gets lots of attention, lol, and we both love it! Sometimes if the guy is lucky and Carol is interested the guy will get more than a look at her nakedness, we'll go get a room somewhere and play. She is one awesome lady! She also loves flashing truckers too! Rough life, but someone's gotta do it 8-)
The wife being topless has changed over the years because we started with this at Higbee Beach in NJ two decades ago. Now its pretty routine except in some more racy environments but "in the day" here goes the thoughts/feelings.

My wife is 4'11 and was chunky at 130 lbs but sported a full 36D borderline DD when we first went to a nude beach when she was 32 years old. For some time she was excited and a tad self conscious being topless in public. We made quick friends at the beach in our virtually every weekend trips back then (its since closed). By happenstance the other women were smaller busted with A & B cups with one Sherry sporting a 36C (chunky too) and she was proud. Well my wife Pam drew the attention of the group. We smoked then and men walking by just happened to single her out for a light. As many bare breasts as there were I was more excited with Pam being topless showing off her bosom. Actually back then I had her go through a routine undressing taking off her shirt first and leaving her bra on (well structured underwires always) and removing everything else. She would leave her bra on for about the first 10 minuets. I loved seeing people to our left and right (few behind as the beach was narrow) awaiting "the moment of removal".

Unfortunately like eating ice cream too often eventually it looses its WOW factor to a great degree. One thing my wife does get is questions about her bra size now that she has gained weight (classified weight) but she has been fitted into a 38G (she was wearing 40DDD but it was not comfortable).
Great responses. Thought I'd share a fun response from a single guy at a park picnic table while we were at a craft fair. My wife was braless in a semi-transparent white top. We both sort of knew why were there, to show off her boobs and enjoy the nice day. As we walked by I noticed the guy tracking our movements as we walked by, I began smiling and giving him quick glances. He began to lean as we moved by and I gave him a thumbs up, and he, in turn, did the same. I later told my wife and she did not believe me, she's in her 50's, but eventually did and I think it made her feel very good. Harmless fun, and very enjoyable for both of us.
I have felt like this since I was a teenager. I remember feeling arouse when my girlfriends behave in exhibitionistic manner. I am from Central America and the usual dynamic is very macho like. You like a girl because she looks hot, but once she has a agreed to be your girlfriend or guys develop feelings of attachment they quickly turn possessive and pressure her to cover up that way she will not attract the attention that makes them so insecure. Quickly they loose interest in her since the "conquest" is over, but that is not a problem since they just get a lover. As you can see hypocrisy is alive and well specially in this part of the planet. I have to admit things are changing, they just do it too slowly for my taste.
Now even in a country as "apparently conservative" as this there are ways around it and you do find, very carefully, like minded people.
There is something about my girlfriend exposing herself that makes me automatically hard as rock. In fact, I get hard just thinking about it. My hypothesis is that the pleasure I get from it comes from A) She doing it at my request in a bit of a submissive way b) Having a strong visual brain ( I am a photographer ) that can not be fully satisfied when is participating since it is busy doing not only appreciating. I guess I am a real voyeur although is not like I prefer watching over participating is just that I want to have both because I feel more satisfied that way. C) Seeing her enjoy it and get wet whether she acknowledges that fact or not.
We have been together for over a year now and we have had 8 to 10 "exhibitionistic experiences". I usually come up with the idea and I go and " probe the terrain" first to make sure things to go bad. For example, There is a small cafeteria I go to that is always empty when I leave work since they made most of profit from Lunch Hour and the employees from business around them. The waiter is really shy and polite, so one day I asked her to come the blouse was totally sheer and she wore no bra just carry a jacket in case someone arrived. No one did. They guy is so shy that does not generally makes a lot of eye contact. It took him a good 20 minutes to realize he could see her tits and when he did it was priceless.
Good to know there are so many guys like me out there.
The sexiest part of my wife's exhibitionism is her confidence. The more she shows the greater the display of confidence. The closer someone gets to her while she is showing the greater the display of confidence.

One of my favorite experiences was her buying a leather jacket at a boutique. She had on a very loosely tied wrap top that did nothing to hide her breasts and nipples while the owner helped he with several jackets and took measurements for alterations. The part I like best is that we often return to the store and my wife feels no embarrassment in working with the owner when it comes to him taking measurements off her.
:D I have realy enjoyed reading your posts. I live in the UK and my partner and I often went to a nearby nudist beach but we always found a quiet spot away from others. A few years ago we went to Spain and found a lovely beach near to our hotel. Jan was one of only a few that was topless. The looks and atention she got was fantastic and it didn't take either of very long to realise what a buzz we got out of it. Jan would walk around the beach topless and openly talk to other men and you would very often see a buldge in there shorts. As the holiday went on her confidence grew, we found a shop that sold mini micro bikinis and when i say micro they were very very small. Our favourite was a tiny tie side G string and wow did this get some looks. we got very friendly with another couple and this guy Mike and Jan would swap newspapers with each other. Watching Jan talking and flirting whilst almost naked was such a turn on i cant even begin to describe, hard dosen't even come close. When Jan was sunbathing I would untie the G string so all she was wearing was a tiny triangle that only just covered her slit and if she moved this would move so that everything was on show. One morning whilst in this all but naked state Mike came over and sat next to us. His eyes were out on stalks and not only was it obvious he was stareing but Jan was obviously enjoying it aswell. As she sat up not only did the G string fall away but she opened her legs to give him a better view of her. She sat talking like this for some time, it was clear that Jan was turned on by her swollen pussy lips as for Mike and I we were both so hard it was unreal. That was the 1st of many nude exposures on that holiday and when the beach was a little quieter Jan would walk naked down across the beach to go for a swim and nearly always stop and talk to someone.

Since that holiday we still go to the same nudist beach only now we go the busiest part we can find. We have got many of the regulars most of whom are middle aged or older single men. Jan always walks around the beach naked talking to these guys who are also completly nude. She always gives them a hug and watching them talking and flirting is the most unbelievable turn on.
Last year we had a renovated factory near us open up as new lofts and they had a candlelit tour of the place with wine and cheese in the model to show it off for sale. I was sitting in a lounge chair in the model looking up at the ceiling when my wife sat on the arm of the chair across from me and let one leg fall off the arm, allowing her dress, which was buttoned down the front to gap and reveal a beautiful oval trimmed and shaped to cover the lips and stay clear of her legs.

A while later I spotted her going up some wrought iron stairs followed by what looked like some very interested parties . . .
This is very exciting to me also. My first experience is almost unbelievable but it still excites me whenever I think about it. It's a time when she came out of her shell. My wife was very self conscience about the size of her breast. So much that she will never leave the house without wearing one of her padded bras. She will lay out on our secluded deck in a bikini, but thats it. I've always told her that her small breast were very beautiful and she had nothing to be ashamed about. For years I've tried to get her to go to a nude beach or resort and was always told 'no people will laugh at her small breasts and she feared she would run into someone that knew her. She would also say I'm the only one who likes them. A few years ago we had the opportunity to rent a motor home and take a cross country trip. Without telling her I did some research to locate nudist resorts near our route hoping to bring it up on the trip. The first few days we just stayed at campgrounds along the way, on about the third night, many states away from home, I casually said there was a nudist resort near where we were and we should spend a night or two there. To my surprise she said yes. We arrived early evening and checked in and proceded to the campimg area and hook up. This was a weeknight and there were very few people around. We had a quick supper and took off our clothes. My wife was a little hesitant to leave the RV but when she noticed it was getting dark and there was no one around she agreed to go for a small walk. She kept her arms folded across her chest. The next morning, we decided to walk to the shower house and pool area. She carried her towel over her shoulder covering a breast and carried her bag containing her soap, brush etc in a way to cover her other breast. The shower house was a three sided shed with 6 or 8 shower heads. We both showered and when I finished, she said she still had to wash her hair so I went to a bench about 20 feet away to wait. At that time an older man entered and started to shower about six feet away from her. I was sitting there watching my wife naked in front of a stranger. She had her head tilted back and the soap suds tricked off her snow white breasts and nipples. I saw the stranger say something to her but couldnt make it out. Another shock came when she reached in her bag and pulled out a razor. She lathered up her pussy and did some minor trimming of her bush. The stranger spoke to her again, they had a little conversation as she way drying. When she came out I asked her what was said. She said his name was Bob and he was a regular at that resort and told her how pretty her tits were. When she said she was concererned she would look out of place, he assured her that there were other women there with just as small breasts but hers were the best he had seen. She said hearing that from a stranger made her feel she did not have to hide them anymore. She said he also noticed how white they were along with her bikini area and knew it was her first time at a nude resort. He told her what would make her look out of place was her dark thick bush, although neatly trimmed most women were now shaved or waxed and didnt have hair there. We sat around the pool for a while but only a few people were there. The sole women was shaved. The couple of guys did walk by and glanced at her, nodded and went about their business. Bob then appeared and offered to show us around the resort. Walking around with my wife nude with another guy was very exciting. After the tour, Bob went on his way and we spent the rest of the day near our RV. Later in the evening, my wife went into the RV's bathroom and when she came out she said she had a suprise for me, she said she tok Bobs advise and showed me her bald pussy.
The next day we walked down to the pool and she was not concerned who saw her. again extremely exciting. After a few hours we decided we better get back on the road and started to pack up. Before we left as we were getting dressed, she said she loved the feeling of being nude and said her clothes felt 'too tight now', so she just put on a wrap around skirt, no panties, and a loose blouse which she did not button and said she would when we reached the gate. As we were driving to the exit, she noticed Bob along the road and asked to stop a minute so she could speak to him. So there she is leaning out the RV window with her shirt open and bare tits about two feet from his face. She thanked him for giving her the confidence to enjoy her visit, then she shocked me once again by saying to Bob she took his advice about looking out of place and lifted her skirt and showed him her shaved pussy. Bob just smiled and said you're welcome and went on his way. We did the same and did manage to stay at a few other nude resorts on our trip. But nothing was as exciting as the first time.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]