Exhibitionists meet here!
By dennis
Sure would like to see who stuck around and who's coming back.
We've been very busy getting naked as often as possible and miss having our friends around.

Please stop and say hello.
Auburn282.jpg
Auburn282.jpg (161.36 KiB) Viewed 53673 times
By buff
hey Dennis ! Finally got back on here after all the problems with VW . Holy Crap I just noticed that is my dick in the background of your pic up at the river ! I was so busy staring at your hot playmate didn't even notice my pic being taken ; too funny. Sorry I missed all the fun last weekend - please say there will be another wankfest :mrgreen:
By Nudeycpl
Hey Dennis- We're back I suppose, still not sure about this new format. It doesn't feel the same, but views of your beautiful partner are sure intriguing! We've been down to PS a few times recently, but not much naked time up here at home in NorCal.
By dennis
Most of the Norcal crowd is on RC, Buff yeah thats your cock and she enjoyed watching you stroke it. Hopefully we can connect again soon. Hey think about Vegas on Sept 29 for the M&G.

Nudycpl, glad to see you back, maybe we can hook up some time this summer.
By davew128
Haven't seen you at Blacks Beach in a while Dennis :( Been some fun here and at SO on the right days.
By dennis
We're planning on going to SO on ththe 15th. Dave will you be able to make it.

Jason how about you.
By buff
Dennis , what's SO ? Is that the river or Gray whale ? 15th is open
By davew128
Dennis, I will try. Ordinarily its all but impossible for me to go to SO on a weekday, and not a lot of incentive to boot. Text me when you're sure on the details.
By dennis
Dave, we made it to Blacks on Wednesday afternoon with her gf. Pretty slow day.
But we made a new friend in Socal.
Attachments
Minsa.JPG
Minsa.JPG (94.41 KiB) Viewed 53118 times
By dennis
Sure not seeing any activity on this thread. Actually I think VC is overtaking VW as the preferred site for us pervs. Alas I continue to reach out to my Norcal friends in hopes that we will meet, greet, and cum to the beach.
11.JPG
11.JPG (130.91 KiB) Viewed 52887 times
By Zolder
Hey Dennis. She is a true beauty! I finally made it back!
By buff
Dennis, Seems we have lost alot of friends here with this new format. You going to the river or Gray whale beach ?
By JerryCal
I've been coming to the vweb for years and I occasionally posted as MrTim and Jerry. Just got started again and its great to see the NorCal (Sac) thread going. I've always thought Dennis is living THE life and I hope sometime I can meet several of this crowd. I know single guys are not much use so I will try to convince a female friend into a trip to one of the mentioned beaches.

Basically, I'm just saying hi from Red Bluff
By dennis
Hey all, We spend most of our time at RC's or VC. I'll post here from time to time but prefer the other threads. This is from our recent trip to Newport beach.
Iphone pics 115.jpg
Iphone pics 115.jpg (121.14 KiB) Viewed 52612 times
By jacket
Hi there,
New on this board. Was wondering if any couples wish to
show at san lorenzo @ Santa Cruz? Planning to go to G.E
@ San Lorenzo @ Santa Cruz over long weekend. email me
for details et_jack at the rocket mail dot com
By 1Zratedgal
Hello All!
Steph Zee Here. Hubby and I used to be under Zee_couple but could not use that nic.
Just checking back in after a long absence and finding this drama with VW a bit unsettling.

Nice to see some old names and just wanted to drop in and say Hi!

Kisses!

Steph
By dennis
Steph, nice to see you checking in. Shoot me an email so I can fill you in

Off to Blacks beach this weekend.
By Jfrawgy
Wow she is a hotty.... I'm from NorCal what river is that?
By zoom
Hello all. Just wondering if the regulars have returned. I see Dennis and Buff. Has anyone heard from CoupleSacCA or Teez?
By dennis
I see a lot more Norcal people on RC than here. I'm sure things will move along better after the promos are all over.

Zoom great to see you hanging around.
By davew128
It's REALLY hot in San Diego this week Dennis. Perfect Blacks Beach/SO weather. ;)
By buff
Welcome back Zoom ! Great seeing you here again. Anyone planning a Auburn river trip this weekend ? Lets try to meet up
By zoom
Hi Buff,

Haven't heard from any of the regulars for quite some time. Although I see Dennis is still active. Go Dennis!
By dennis
For those of you that don't venture into Redclouds please feel free to keep posting here. The Norcal thread at RC is slow as well.
Sure would like to see some pics of other Norcal ladies.
By JerryCal
Dennis,

I could look at your playmate all day long. And, more NorCal ladies on here would be nice, too. I know its getting cooler out, but i sure would like to visit your favorite Chico area spots sometime and view your gal in person. I'm always game to return whatever favor, as well.

Tim
By buff
Auburn river the 17th -21st ( any of those days ) I have the time off - lets try to meet up - weather is going to be great !
By dennis
Buff and I went to Gray Whale Cove on Thursday. The weather was perfect 70 degrees and the waves were big. Too big to get up to the north side of the cove so everyone got naked on the South side. There were several naked couples that got very amorous during the day. I tried uploading pics but they won't upload from my iPhone because they are Bmp's. What a bummer.

I did have one very appreciative young lady that really enjoyed the male anatomy and reciprocated like never before. That's a story to be told in person!!!!!
By dennis
Donnamik,
Nice to see you guys surfing the Norcal thread. We hope to get down South before the holidays. I'd love to get together for an evening with Donna and Mike you can take all the pics you'd like.

Heading to Gray Whale cove today or tomorrow sure would like to have a few VW friends join us.
By dennis
Buff, were are you it's suppose to be 65 on the beach today.
By Nudeycpl
Dennis et al... Any recommendations for places to get nude in and around Mendocino in the coming weeks? Probably will be a bit cool for the beach, how about mineral pools or nude spas? Can I get a lil' help..
By dennis
Not to sure about Mendicino the only one I know of North of here is Harbin Hot Springs.
By Nudeycpl
We're going to give Orr Hot Springs a try, just outside of Ukiah. Looks like a pretty chill place.
By buff
This Fri and Sat is going to be a Gray Whale beach day ! Come one come all ! HAPPY THANKSGIVING
By dennis
Buff, today was warm and tomorrow is warmer, I think we're going to head out to GWC.
By dennis
We headed to the beach Sunday. It was a bit nipplely but fun none the less.
Our friend, Buff came along and gave Mrs. D something to watch.
Then she modeled for us that night in her new outfit. Go to RC for the pics
By dennis
Wow, not a lot of activity here on the VW forum. I guess everyone moved over to RC.
Merry Christmas Norcal, lets try and get together in the new year.
Attachments
Mrs Claus.JPG
Mrs Claus.JPG (36.38 KiB) Viewed 45687 times
By ScottSacCa
Bump...

Just for you Dennis... and for old times' sake :lol:
By dennis
Hey Scott nice to see you're still around.
Dude, sign up for Red ***** lots of Norcal people there.
And whom is the woman, it's not Rocky.
Buff and have been hanging together.
Maybe we should come up and go tubbing.
Shoot me an email (in profile).
By ScottSacCa
dennis wrote: Hey Scott nice to see you're still around.
Dude, sign up for Red ***** lots of Norcal people there.
And whom is the woman, it's not Rocky.
Buff and have been hanging together.
Maybe we should come up and go tubbing.
Shoot me an email (in profile).
Thanks Dennis. Perhaps I'll give RC a whirl a bit later. Too busy right now to do much of anything :(

Re: The woman is a friend Rocky was kind enough to send me away with for a weekend of play. She enjoyed the break and I the play. Very nice. Sadly this gal wanted the blur :( I REALLY hate the blur but love this pic ;-)

When the weather warms and our crazy busy schedules permit, we'd love to hit your beach and partake in some tubing.

Be well ol' friend. Until next time...
By dennis
Scott, how lucky you are.
Sure wish I had time to get up your way this weekend to enjoy the sun, but busy as hell right now.
By ScottSacCa
dennis wrote:Scott, how lucky you are.
Sure wish I had time to get up your way this weekend to enjoy the sun, but busy as hell right now.
Indeed :-)

And Wow! The weather was GREAT. Come on spring!!
By ScottSacCa
Bump... we're slipping again Dennis ;-)
By ScottSacCa
Guess we're going to let this die. Gotta get overt to RC. C-Ya!
By dennis
Scott,
Sorry to say that even the RedClouds Norcal thread has been slow. I think the cool weather has kept eveyone inside bundled up. However the end of this week it's suppose to get to 65. In some parts of the country thats warm for the summer.

Buff are you still floating around lurking in the shadows?
By creamysweet
Well hello Dennis and Buff and other fun folks :) Dennis and Buff how have you been? We have missed you guys! What's happening for fun these days? We have been trying the dogging thing up here but not super successful:( Hope all is good with you both! And everyone else too!!! Xox CS
Attachments
downloadfile.jpeg
downloadfile.jpeg (137.47 KiB) Viewed 43518 times
By ScottSacCa
dennis wrote:Scott,
<snip> I think the cool weather has kept eveyone inside bundled up. <snip>
Sad but true Dennis. Happily (for me) my lovely lady treated me last Sunday. Took the bike out to a hole in the wall bar/diner with a live band. We have a deal where I'll give her a ride on the bike but, bras are not permitted. NICE low cut top w/o bra was GREAT for showing her lovely pair. I just LOVE it when she let's me get the girls out ;-) Good times!! Can't wait for spring!!

Take care. Be well...
By ScottSacCa
creamysweet wrote:Well hello Dennis and Buff and other fun folks :) <snip>
Hi creamysweet. Don't believe we've met. Thanks though for chiming in here. I'd like to keep our ol' thread alive.

May I say, WOW! Super pic. Thanks for sharing. You look lovely :-)
By creamysweet
Why Thank You Scott!:nice to meet you as well. Perhaps you guys would care to meet up sometime for pics and some voyeur dogging fun :) Xox.
Attachments
Hehe. Yes... Its really me :)  Buff n Dennis can both vouch for that ;)
Hehe. Yes... Its really me :) Buff n Dennis can both vouch for that ;)
5083c05ab21d3.jpeg (96.13 KiB) Viewed 43399 times
CreamySweet-railroad-tracks-5.jpeg
CreamySweet-railroad-tracks-5.jpeg (257.25 KiB) Viewed 43401 times
By dennis
Creamysweet, Buff and I went to lunch yesterday and talked about you a lot. We will have to revisit you guys soon.
Shoot me a text and let me know what days are best for you I know life gets in the way sometimes.

Scott good to see you getting out. Do you have contact info for the old gang? If so shake their tree and tell them to fallout here.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]