Exhibitionists meet here!
By gangbangman
Hi everyone just want everyone to know that the beaches Along the San Mateo coast are looking good and warm. Boony dune is although not the same. Rangers are everywhere and vary aggressive about stopping nudity at the beach. We have been going to San gregorio nude beach there are nude people everywhere with sex huts. Beach dogging it"s fun . Let me know the next time you go dogging drop me line and we can meet up.
By gangbangman
Hi good dogging weather in Santa Cruz at San gregorio beach I. The sex huts!
By ScottSacCa
@creamysweet: Great idea! In time... life has us by the throat these days but, when it relents, let's do :D
By ScottSacCa
dennis wrote:<snip>Scott .... Do you have contact info for the old gang? If so shake their tree and tell them to fallout here.
GREAT idea Dennis. Let me see who I can scare up :)
By dennis
Glad to see others posting here.

Scott hows the list coming?
By ScottSacCa
dennis wrote:<snip>
Scott hows the list coming?
AnnieNDon said they'd drop in. No reply from Teez/LB.
Working on finding Zooms and some others... Anyone know LanSurfer's contact?
By scrplyr
good morning norcal. new to the vw threads, but have been on RC for a long while. straight sac single male here who enjoys playing with couples. will post a pic to my profile soon. hope you hear from you and wish everyone a wonderful day!
By ScottSacCa
scrplyr wrote:good morning norcal. new to the vw threads <snip>
wish everyone a wonderful day!
Welcome scrplyr! Always nice to have new locals around here :-)
By dennis
Scrplyr, Glad to see you took my advice and checked in. There's a lot of opportunity for you here.
By scrplyr
Thank you for the welcome Scott. I appreciate the heads up Dennis, I know when to follow advice!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
By dennis
We need to get a few more RCer's over here. One look at Creamy and I'm sure we will have an active board.
By ScottSacCa
dennis wrote:We need to get a few more RCer's over here. <snip>
The more the merrier Dennis! No AnnieNDon? I'll have to ping them again.

...Oh! and Re: "One look at Creamy". Bet'cha can't take just one look :o
By ScottSacCa
I dun'no Dennis. Looks like this new message board is simply not getting off the ground :(

I recall you suggested RC. I've had good luck with another site... see profile (Website) but, I need to renew my subscription. I may switch over to RC. Any other suggestions?
By dennis
I found this on Craigslist yesterday. I didn't respond but thought it was noteworthy.

"sexy house cleaning service - w4m - 30 (Daly City)
im asian love to clean and i can do a pretty good job too..i can clean nude , or topless or a sexy outfit and will make sure you have a nice clean house ..please email me if you need my service "
By ScottSacCa
dennis wrote:I found this on Craigslist yesterday. I didn't respond but thought it was noteworthy.

"sexy house cleaning service - w4m - 30 (Daly City)
im asian love to clean and i can do a pretty good job too..i can clean nude , or topless or a sexy outfit and will make sure you have a nice clean house ..please email me if you need my service "
Sounds fun :-)

I think I'm outta here. Just not happy with the new boards, their admin., and the lack of participation. Sad. I miss the old boards :(
By beached69
I moved to Ben Lomond a couple of years ago. Where is the beach along the river?
By scrplyr
just checking in to see if anything was happening in the Norcal area. hope to see a little more action on the boards.
By meetyou916
Wow, I was on here years ago and now I'm back checking in on things. What happened to the Sacramento threads? Anyways, what's new on here?
By dennis
Well the New Yera is just about here and I thought it was time to revive the old Norcal Thread.
Please leave a note if you visit and or send me an email so that we can plan a spring/summer naked party.

I spend most of my time on Redclouds forum so look for me there.

Happy Nude Year
By ANNIENDON
We miss you guys and the fun group there in norcal! Might be headed that way this summer. Anyone want to shoot some pool?
By Zolder
Happy New Year all! Some great pics on this thread. Haven't been here in quite a long time!
By JerryCal
Glad to see some activity here. Maybe I should join Red *****...sounds like it's more active over there. Happy New Year!
By dennis
Annie n Don happy to see you guys active on the boards. Buff and I talk about you occasionaly wondering how you're doing. Also it time to bump this thread back up.

And as I mentioned in an earlier post I spend most of my time on Red ***** forum, Photo classifieds, Norcal thread.
By sfcouple49
Any updates from the beaches on such a glorious day? We are thinking of heading out tomorrow to get nekkid and enjoy the 85º-90º temps oceanside! TnL
By heartwood
Thought we would bump this thread just to see if anyone still checks in. The coast has offered some perfect weather & fun beach days this past month. We miss the old VW forums. so much more active. We're glad to see Annie & Don here. They were very instrumental in getting us started with the internet voyeur thing some 14 or 15 years ago. been some fun times since! haha.
Thanks all,
sara & marc
By heartwood
After two years is it time for a bump to see if anyone is still around?
NorCal beaches have been awesome lately with this second heatwave.
Marc & Sara
By gmc
Hey does anyone come down to Lodi or Sacramento area. Would love to watch and suntan naked.
By gmc
Would like to suntan naked on a beach or backyard, any ideas?
By wtrski
Is anything going on in NorCal these days?
By FuckBunny
Tanya and Matthew here . . . new to this . . . . we want to suck some cock and SOON! ! ! !
By JerryCal
I was in the Chico-Paradise area this past weekend and it got me wondering about the good people from this thread. I think I know where Dennis lives and I wonder if he still has great times there like in the past. Has anyone been on Red ***** lately? Is the NorCal group active?
By dennis
It's been over 3 years since I've visited this thread. Glad to see it's still up. I have moved over to Red ***** and the RC Bulletin board. Much better than VW the people tend to be more real and willing to meet up.
Try it
By Leo96
dennis wrote:It's been over 3 years since I've visited this thread. Glad to see it's still up. I have moved over to Red ***** and the RC Bulletin board. Much better than VW the people tend to be more real and willing to meet up.
Try it
Hey mate! can you send me the links to RC bulletin board and Red*****?
Will surely give it a try
By dennis
The link is at the top of this page. But you're going to have to pay $28 a year.
By dennis
We will be walking the Bay to Breakers this Sunday, anyone else going ???
By dennis
If you're a newbe just checking out this thread for the first time please make a comment so that we can maybe meet sometime at the beach or elsewhere. She's always up for new friends.
By dennis
Checking in again to see if there are any new or old friends from Norcal that are into it.
By JerryCal
Dennis, I hope you and yours are ok. Looks like the fire moved into some of the canyons near you. Hoping for the best outcome for you!
By nocalcouple
Just stumbled across this website, new couple in Nor Cal looking for places to hang out naked, watch and be watched. Any suggestions on where to start, and is the nor cal community here still active?
Opnmnd liked this
By JerryCal
Nocal, wheat town are you in? I've relocated to the Anderson/Reddig area. I know there are nude spots on some of the Sierra rivers and creeks. I think the Yuba is one.
By nocalcouple
We're in Sac. Good to here the Yuba may be a place to check out. Any more specific than that, and are people openly hooking up there or just hanging naked, what's the scene like
Opnmnd liked this
By dennis
There are several spots on the upper Yuba for naked fun. We prefer the American river, below the confluence of the Middle and North forks as it's closer and easier to access. We've met many hot people there.
By dennis
Sure would like to see more activity on this thread. However the Redclouds Norcal thread is just as slow.
Regardless this is the free side and we want more comments please.
Opnmnd liked this
By Opnmnd
Hello all,

New to the forum but really happy I found it.
Was in touch with a couple who was into dogging and would invite me out to watch or join for some fun on occasion but lost touch with them. Have been struggling to find anything like it since then.

Love to watch and enjoy a beautiful woman when couples are willing to share. Any advice on how to get active in this again would be great. Saw some beautiful pictures in the thread which is a great start.
By dennis
opnmnd what area of norcal do you live in. We're in the eastbay.
By Opnmnd
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm in the Sacramento area.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]