Exhibitionists meet here!
By Hornee4you
My wife and I are in our early thirties, living in Phoenix AZ. Wife and I started showing her off a couple of years ago and now it’s become a regular thing.

We usually go out to bars with her not wearing a bra and a very loose top so when we play pool. It’s impossible to not see her tits on full display.

Lots of guys have gotten looks at her body in short skirts and bra less tops.

Another thing we like to do is to go the lingerie store and have her come out of the dressing room for all to see. I pick out very see thru tops so when she steps out, people in the store get an eyeful.

I’m new to the site so just wanted to drop a quick post and get things started. I’ll post more details of some of the encounters depending on the interest.

I was wondering if any one else has tried the above scenarios with their wife/gf.
By AnonAnon
My wife has the gift of a complete lack of self consciousness when it comes to her body and she loves it and shows as much when people enjoy looking. On one of our first dates, I took her to a friend's bar a little before opening time. As soon as she removed her coat, I realized she was wearing a lingerie top braless for a top. She knew the effect of her reveal completely and loved it. The top had a completely see through back and only light patterning on the front to provide some visual confusion rather than actual cover. When the bar opened and other people joined us at the bar, there was a guy beside me that amused us by being extremely distracted. My friend is still a fan of her tits and my wife likes to remind me that we don't have any friends that haven't seen them.
By AnonAnon
Permissive environments like bars allow my wife to wear her more daring ensembles without worrying about offending someone. One of my favorites is a very see through very clingy medium grey sheath dress that she loves to wear without underwear. It's very revealing so it's easy to get distracted checking out her tits, but it's also very see through over her behind and, if she stands the right way, you can see right through it to her landing strip. It's a very naked dress and when we're walking from the car to the venue people stare a lot from headlights punching right through it. We've been at some parties where photographers have been conspicuous with their flashguns which she enjoys. When you get close enough to talk to her you can see a lot of detail right through the fabric. On occasion she'll wear it to parties with friends and I always get a kick out of my wife roving more or less naked among our friends and thoroughly enjoying it.

In the last year or so she's become very comfortable wearing loose bikini bottoms that shift to show everything. The first time she allowed this to happen being pulled up on to a boat, I was surprised, but she made no move to fix it even after I pointed it out, moving on to casual frontal exposure almost every time we're out with friends in private. On such occasions she'll either go topless or wear a very flimsy shirt.
By uvgotmale970
I’m a horny, very clean dentist living in North Troon. I’d love to show up and see the beautiful Hotwife bodies.
Also I can host at my fun home.
By Hornee4you
If anyone if in the age range of 20-40, in good shape and is into voyeurism, we could work something out. We have tried the same old ways of flashing and showing off but I want to up it a notch. I want to find a guy to play specific fantasies out without the wifey knowing so it will be more fun.

She is open to a lot of fun but we usually find old or out of shape guys in the usual places (bars, swingers clubs, etc.) and wifey doesn't get much fun out of it. But if an attractive guy with a good personality showed interest, she would definitely make it worth his while.

One of the things we like to do is to go to clubs with her wearing a really short skirt :) .... with panties coz wife is still a bit shy :( but always braless with very revealing tops and easy access for me when I'm grinding on her. She goes to the dance floor alone to see if any guy approaches her for a dance. Most of the time, people are too afraid to approach an attractive girl and even if they do, they don't know what to say. But sometimes we have good luck and a guy gets to dance with her.

She lets him grind on her and grab his erection through the jeans. She always tells me about the erections..lol. She lets the guy feel her up. Hands go under the skirt on her bare bottom or they go inside the shirt to feel her tits.

I wanna play out this scenario with a pre setup guy so he can come to the bar and approach her and dance with her and she can have a good time. I get to watch the show and even join in. A bi guy would be preferred but not required. I wanna sandwich her between the 2 of us on the dance floor so I can get an up close view of his hands on her. If we find a bi guy with a hotel room, i'm sure wifey would be open to the fun if the mood is right.
By Hornee4you
Will be taking the wife to try on some outfits at Castle lingerie store on Camelback tomorrow night. Hopefully we have some voyeurs willing to watch and appreciate a sexy young body.

She will be trying on anything I pick out for her (See thru, open front, nipple on show) and walking out the dressing room to model the outfits for me and anyone else who happens to be standing right there.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]