Exhibitionists meet here!
Going to be traveling this beautiful country over the next year or so in an RV. Visiting many national parks and scenic areas during the course of travels. Have been to a few nude beaches and they were great...have also done some nude hiking (got caught once :roll: by two clothed girls that I didn't see coming). Anyway, there doesn't seem to be much information on what is legal in National Parks/Forests re: nudity. One RV blog I read referenced some remote "boondocking" sites on BLM and National Forest Lands allow nudity if you are not visible from the main road or a marked trail. Clearly don't to be arrested. Any suggestions? Yes, I like to be nude most of the time...don't mind being seen :-), don't want any legal consequences.
You have to check the laws for each area, there is no national law against nudity. If you are in remote areas there is generally not a problem. Most people don't object if you don't bother them. In areas with no cell phone coverage, people are unlikely to take the time to report.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]