Exhibitionists meet here!
By Nudeone
Any suggestions where a couple could go for a naked hike in Phoenix? We tried one trail sycamore creek but it was all gay males.
By JBLover
I used to live in southern Arizona many years ago. I visited Sycamore Creek quite bit. Yes it was mostly gay males, but everyone got along fine and didn't have any problems hiking nude along the trail. Other nude hiking/hot spring opportunities nearby is the Verde Hot Springs near Camp Verde, AZ.

This link should prove helpful -- https://felicitysblog.com/verde-clothin ... s-arizona/

Also I used to hike nude in the Tanque Verde Falls area just on the northeast side of Tucson. Great place to hike nude and always a few other like minded hikers using the trails.

This link should prove helpful for the Tanque Falls area -- https://hikearizona.com/decoder.php?ZTN=663

Also another area with great nude hiking possibilities is the Mingus Mountain area trails in the Prescott National Forest and the Prescott Valley. Years ago I hiked here nude on occasion. Never ran into any other nude hikers, only textiles, but they never gave me any problems. Can't recall the specific locations, just started hiking in a remote area and put my clothes in my backpack and off I went.

Let me know how you make out and enjoy the sunshine.
By ripstar1
Your post brought back a memory. Back in the mid-1970s I worked out of Tucson for about 6 months. One day I was conversing with a female co-worker and hiking in the area came up. After a bit of discussion she whispered to me that her and a few friends would go nude hiking on Mt. Lemon. I responded that it sounded fun and exciting. She invited me along one Sunday.

We rode together and met a few of her local friends. We met in the small parking lot and walked in this trail a couple hundred yards and everyone veered off the trail. They had a secluded spot where they would leave their clothes. They all agreed that it was much more exciting when you were completely without your clothes and couldn't cover up if you came upon textiles.

We hiked on and passed several groups/couples mostly dressed, but a few were nude and one couple I remember she wore a see-thru bra and thong and he also wore a see-thru thong. We would stop now and again to take aa drink of water and/or just admire the scenery. It seemed the farther we hiked the more some of the folks got touchy-feely when we stopped. Of course the guys would get chubbies, but no one minded.

Finally at one stop my gal co-worked came up and gave me a big hug and asked if I was enjoying my hike. Of course I was! We eventually hiked back and dressed. When we left we were invited back to one couple's house. My friend told me they had aa cool place. Yes it was secluded pool, hot tub etc.

As soon as we got there everyone stripped and refreshed in the pool. It was a nice afternoon with cocktails and BBQ. I noticed there was quite a bit of fondling and groping going on. My friend came up to me in the pool and said she hoped I wasn't offended by the goings-on. I told her it was quite exciting as she probably tell by my chubbie.

It ended up this group was also into swinging. I was sworn to silence - no problem. The hostess and host came up to us and hoped I was enjoying myself. I couldn't say "No" as my friend was rubbing my now erect cock. The hostess took liberties with my cock also. I didn't have sex at the pool party, but did exchange a lot of feels.

When I took my friend home to her place we took care of that. I ended up hiking with the group a few more times before I had to leave.

Nice memory.
By Longguy
Tanque verde falls and sycamore creek are both designated but really any trail that's not busy first off you won't see many people and if you do just be natural nobody will really care at least from my experiences
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]