Exhibitionists meet here!
By debonair
I have been there once before. It was nice. It was like johnson beach with a few more people. It may have been 5-7 people all nude. Not having to hide or sneak around was the big selling point.
By OurTime
The wife & I have been about 8 or 10 times over the years. She likes Apollo so that's where we go. We live not far from the area so most time its just a day trip. A few times we have stayed on extended weekends and find a hotel in New Smyrna beach. The beauty of both beaches is it's part of the Cape Canaveral National Park system, not controlled by the State of Florida. There is a designated nude sunbathing areas so make sure to go to that area. The parking lots in that area get full fast in the summer so arrive early. People are very friendly and if your in the designated area park rangers will ride by on 4 wheelers every now & then and not say a word. We love it there !!!
Oh one more thing if there is a space launch from Cape Canaveral they close the beach for safety so check their web site.
By shavednudy
Are there places around this area to qear see thru beach cover ups in public to exhibit? I am thinking of qearing a thong under the pants to properly cover my bits, but still want to exhibit.

Also what about being naked in the parking lot #5, or 13 at the nude beaches??
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]