Exhibitionists meet here!
Ok, just curious......what's your favorite hotels to "show off". Doesn't matter what city, just list the name and location in your reply.

We tend to enjoy business hotels where the drapes open on inner hallway (like an Embassy Suite). We also enjoy the older, but clean roadside motels where you can pull your vehicle right up to the door. Those motels always have a lot of guests walking by our room with shades open and can enjoy sexy view less than 10 feet away! Sometimes we also pick hotels because of the balcony that overlooks parking area, sidewalk or trails.

So let's hear it...what's your favorite "voyeur" hotel names and locations.....I'll start the thread below.

La Jolla Marriott is fun if you get room with balcony. Great when visiting southern Cal.
Great fun Jocko....would love to see the pics of her. Hotel fun is the best ❤️❤️ Nirvana
Hampton Inn on Beale Street in Memphis . Huge curved balcony overlooks a traffic light on the corner and there's a Hooters diagonally across the street . On our 2nd floor room if anyone stopped at the light looks up.....there you are !
Depending on the weather there's a crowd outside at the Hooters .

A great place for a nice long fuck or blowjob :shock:
I travel a lot on business, so I always search for the best hotels......

Tampa- Doubletree on W.Cypress (square shaped hotel with balconies facing each other, overlooking the pool) BEST
Miami- Biscayne Bay Marriott (Balconies on both sides of hotel that face other apartment buildings) GREAT
Orlando-Marriott World Center (Balconies overlooking huge pool area, and golf course) GOOD
Atlanta-Embassy Suites, Buckhead (Indoor hallways where you can leave the shades open) OKAY
Courtyard Marriotts in every city (Older Courtyard Marriotts that have balconies that overlook the pool), SO, SO
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]