Exhibitionists meet here!
Hey world!! (not sure is this is the right forum for newbies)

WelCUM to me :) :mrgreen: I am Julia Jup, real born in October 1999 and I love posing sexy and naked for pics and vids as amateur...

well, I have just registered in VW and sent some contris about my pics at the snowed Alps... nude in public :) it was freezing and too cold but I survived :)

I am sure u will love them and I hope to win, so vote for me if possible at VW contest contris :)

so... I need more ideas for the future!! What would u like to watch me? I am brave and able to pose in any place, with any people and situation... so, I am hearing your comments and ideas :D

xxx

Julia Jup

JuliaJupiter@ProtonMail.com
Hi Julia,

It’s always great to have new faces, especially real amateurs. There seems to be an over abundance of photographers making multiple posts with different girls for the prize money. While I appreciate the content these photographers provide, self posting girls/couples are what makes voyeurweb great. So that we know who we’re communicating with, can you post a quick photo of yourself holding up a peace sign?
Hi Julia,

Welcum to VW and the discussion forum. Its nice to see another female here to participate. You are a very attractive gal and I am looking forward to seeing you post pictures and videos. Check out the erotic forum and read some nice erotica.

I'm a lurker not posting pics, but occasionally I like to post a story of something that happened of a sexual nature. Maybe you could tell some stories about events in your life.

See you around....
Ripstar1
Hi Julia,
I am new here too!! Ok, not new in VW where I posted in the past but new in the forum. I would like to suggest you to take a picture that I did it in the past. I was not planned but it was one of the most exciting moments in my life. I was with my hubby in a beach. I was naked but my hubby was wearing his swimdress. He loves to walk with me in beaches and see how people look at me. This beach was almost empty but we walked a lot, like 2 kilometers and we met with a guy. He was a completely stranger and he was dressed. We started talking and I was the only one nude. Suddenly my hubby proposed us to take a picture... The guy said yes and he put his hands on my skin... What happened later I could say you privately ;) But was a lot of fun and a mix of embarrassing and horny feelings.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]