Exhibitionists meet here!
By beachlover
We went to Johnson Beach in 2016 and spent a week on the beach basically secluded all week. My wife is VERY conservative and shy and would never ever consider shedding any clothes in public even though there was no one around for several hundred yards. I mentioned going topless a couple of times but she ignored me. We walked east on JB and saw a couple of women topless. She acted surprised but her bikini stayed on for that year. In 2017 we went back and as we were walking we saw another couple that were topless very indiscreet and polite. We waved. When we got back to our chairs I said why don't you take off your top no one is any where close that could see you. In a minute she slipped it off !! My wife topless on the beach?!! I was in heaven. The rest of the week she would take off her top after about an hour. Later in the week she even got completely nude a couple of times.

What did it for her was seeing other normal women that were not necessarily models but average women that were not ashamed of their bodies or to be seen nude. I thank all the ladies that are not ashamed of their bodies to bare for the rest of us.

Maybe this will help some of you guys to get your partners to loosen up a little. Happy beaching!!
By AnonAnon
My wife doesn't have much of problem with being seen naked, but what has helped is my enthusiasm for it and my willingness to supply an excuse from time to time.

Case in point, we're invited again to a garden party we go to each year, and she emerges from the bedroom with no bra under a see through top that offers only a few very small pleats in the service of modesty. She asks me if it looks OK and before I can reply reminds me that she's wearing it only because I said it was OK. I keep my mouth shut, because I'm 100% sure she is aware of what the top is showing, which is everything. With the party being outside and in the afternoon, she's a spectacle so provocative in tight pants worn panty-less and her chest on full display in the sunlight that we never receive another invitation from the hostess.

It took a little more for her to get me to get nude outside on her upper deck, despite knowing our neighbors liked to watch her fuck her boyfriends there. My first time I crawled along the floor to stay as hidden as I could. A few go-arounds later, she'd already made such an exhibition of her activities on my private parts that I stopped caring and started to find it quite liberating.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]