Exhibitionists meet here!
By Chrissybee101
My wife and I went to dinner the other night and then I dropped her off at a bar at the Portland OR Airport. She was wearing a sexy outfit and had a drink. A guy immediately approached her and asked her if she was married? She replied yes and it cooled from there. I told her she can say that, but needs to add something to let them know she is open to fun. She said she has a hard time lying. Not sure if I should set her up or what? She enjoyed the expierence and wants to try it again. Any ideas or other suggestions? Here are a couple of pictures of what she had on.
Attachments
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 8203 times
IMG_0167.jpg
IMG_0167.jpg (544.69 KiB) Viewed 8203 times
By AnonAnon
Maybe choose a less business-oriented environment and a more Bohemian environment where people can take in a sight without going straight to marital status and fourth base.

My wife wears a lot of see through and is very comfortable showing off her braless tits in public. At art galleries and similar events, lighting usually makes for a lot of revealing moments and her behavior usually makes it clear that she loves to show and be looked at. On occasion she gets a little more flirty and enjoys a provocative French kiss or touch. My favorite was at a work party where she had her tits so ridiculously hanging out that a drunk female coworker couldn't resist reaching into her dress and fondling them. The wife loved it and made no secret of it while it was happening. A few weeks ago, I was out with her to an event and she had on a dress that was not see through, but very flimsy so that it was pretty easy to picture her nude in your head. The woman who was stamping our hands said, "Oh, I'd fuck you," to which my wife replied, "I'd enjoy that."
By Merlin52
I was sitting and having coffee with a friend a few weeks ago. It nearly ended up in either a fight or a police incident when a guy wanted to hit on her. He became threatening when he was asked to leave us alone by both of us. My daughter also frequently has problems with guys she has no interest in approaching her.

As part of a fantasy, I guess, but I have concerns about encouraging guys to think that all the women around them are part of the game. I think there needs to be a clear communication that the woman is interested in playing.
By AnonAnon
Sounds like no communication would have been clear enough for that guy.

We've had only a few misunderstandings, considering how much my wife likes to show off. Some time ago now, we spent an afternoon hanging up a rather heavy sculpture in our stairwell. The sculptor is a friend and my wife thought it would be fun to wear a see through tee for the work to give him something to enjoy. When the hauling and hanging was done, there was some discussion of my wife's tits and my wife complained about how her shoulders were hurting, partially from holding them up. Our friend offered up a shoulder rub and I deferred to him. Her appreciation was probably a bit too gushing and her nipples a bit too inviting and he decided to give them a rub. To her credit, my wife didn't flinch or stiffen or even interrupt, but the second he was done she said, "I really liked that, but I usually reserve that for him." The guy was embarrassed, but got over it soon enough.
By AnonAnon
Guys that lack true confidence can be weird. We had an amusing set of contrasting experiences one evening. My wife was wearing a pair of see through loose pants that allow her legs to show through and have some pattern and a few seams that provide some cover up top, but not so much that her landing strip isn't apparent to an adjusted eye. She has a few pants that show off her pubic hair shadow and is pretty comfortable with that level of exposure. Compliments tend to be of the general variety, "You look good," but she particularly appreciated one from a guy that complimented her legs with timing and a subtle gesture that made them both grin. Meanwhile, another guy, obviously enjoying the show, decided he would engage me instead. Awkward compliments like "Must be nice," that sound just silly after a while, because the don't bring the satisfaction the person is seeking so they can't stop making them.
By AnonAnon
I remembered another funny story. My wife and I were at a small after work gathering at a bar. She had on dark turtle-neck top over dark pants and looked a little business casual, but the top was tight and see through over her nipples to where her areolae were clearly visible and her nipples, perfectly horizontal, were catching the light and drawing attention to themselves. There was no other visibility other than the nipples and areolae. It was a bit edgy for a work thing, but appropriate for a bar. One of the guys at the gathering decided I was the guy to compliment and went on about how he once had a great time dating a stripper, but that it didn't work out. He seemed to be making a compliment, but talk about rookie mistake.
By Rufus
Wife has had several sheer or open to there tops on, not for the purpose of getting hit on, but just to show off some. Seldom has anyone made it obvious that they have noticed. It is definitely more fun for us when it is obvious that someone has noticed.
The best time was in this little gift shop, she had on a lace top with nothing underneath, and an open shirt over it. We were standing at a display counter talking with the clerk, when I could see by his expression that he noticed he could see right through her lace top and see her boobs! He then directed us to a different counter, as he said there was better lighting there! He didn't comment any more, but he engaged us in conversation for some time!

Anon, would love to catch up with you and your wife sometime, seems I remember you being from central Illinois?
By AnonAnon
My wife has perfected the art of making people comfortable with looking at whatever she has on show, mostly because she is comfortable with it and shows so extensively that it seems natural to compliment her.

One of my favorite times was her in a very flimsy stretch see through light grey maxi dress with broad widely-spaced opaque diagonal stripes that provided cover for her landing strip, but nothing else. Nipples, areolae, boobs, parts of butt crack, navel, all on display. In particular, the dress really stretched to transparency over her nipples. She wore it to a large open party, rather than to a close friends party, so there were a lot of first time lookers checking her out. The outside of the house was dark enough that the show was controlled, but I saw her come into the brightly lit house several times with spectacular effect. There was enough light getting into the dress through the grey that even the parts of her crotch behind the opaque band weren't entirely beyond view. At one point, when she was seated, the very top of her landing strip could be seen accenting the point at which her crossed legs came together. Compliments flowed freely, to her and to me. It is hard for me to imagine a more titillating "feature" at a garden party than a mostly naked guest you want to see in the nude. We were there for four hours or so and during that time my wife worked the look impeccably, always placing herself in flattering positions and light. When we got home, it was obvious from the attention she had received that she realized just how transparent the dress was and I found her standing in front of a mirror when I came into our room, looking at her fully revealed chest. "Wow, that's really see through, isn't it?" she asked. I usually respond with something like, "Not too much," but that'd have been a stretch that evening so I said, "Yes, I think even I noticed a few things I'd not noticed before."

It hasn't stopped her from wearing it again, once memorably with a black tape pattern underneath that did not cover her nipples.
By AnonAnon
Rufus, forgot to mention we're not in IL. We've enjoyed like-minded mildly exhibitionist people we know locally, but never orchestrated anything. We're pretty tame compared to folks here.
By shh777
Heres how i usually do it! wear a sheer shirt under a suit jacket..
Attachments
IMG_7921.jpg
IMG_7921.jpg (529.08 KiB) Viewed 7157 times
IMG_7918.jpg
IMG_7918.jpg (662.74 KiB) Viewed 7157 times
IMG_7919 (1).jpg
IMG_7919 (1).jpg (451.28 KiB) Viewed 7157 times
By AnonAnon
My wife and I took a long ride on the motorcycle one weekend, and stopped for dinner at a small place by the side of the road. I asked for her jacket to hang over the bike, and she unzipped it to reveal a leopard print bikini bra underneath. I stopped her from taking off the jacket, so as not to attract undue attention at an unknown place. My wife agreed. A few moments after I sat down, I realized, looking through the unzipped jacket, that my wife has actually taken off the bra and had just the jacket on. The jacket overlapped in the front so, even unzipped, it wasn't obvious, but we were getting a few stares that I figured were on account of the side view being more revealing. I relaxed and enjoyed the evening. When we got back to the bike, I found the bra hanging from the handlebars. The hanging bra outside and her jacket inside told an attractive story. She still giggles when she tells the story.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]