Exhibitionists meet here!
By Dj561
Went Sunday and it was great..Started raining so I left and went back....One young couple literally 1min past the entrance, few other couples and one group. Set up 50 yards past the group. Felt great to fish naked! Ranger came when I setup so I came at a good time..any1 out there yesterday?
Attachments
20190818_141230-1512x2016.jpg
20190818_141230-1512x2016.jpg (579.15 KiB) Viewed 41155 times
By beachguy60
Just a heads up. With the nice weather the last couple of days means a little north breeze which brings the black flies and they were out Tuesday . Just check the weather and if a north wind is expected bring bug spray for sure.
By Lagrangegacpl
The weather and beach were both great yesterday. We did manage to keep sun screen lotion on the sweet Georgia peach. LOL
It was nice to sit back, enjoy the clear sunny sky, watch the waves and listen to music.
By beachlover
Where, how do you normally setup at JB ? I used to go all the way to G but the walk is brutal. Started going just past E just below a dip at the waterline. Also have setup tucked back in the dunes. Any other suggestions ?
By beachguy60
Were yall out Friday beachlover ? there were several couples out . No need to walk that far . having had any problems for a long time . Just make sure your out of site of the road at the turn around.There is a cut out a little ways down that the tide made . There are some that stay just west of the turn around that get just behind the dune line which means way less walking.
By JBLover
I agree it is best to avoid families. This time of the year during the week, it is not likely you will encounter any families. So it should be okay not to go all the way to the G post. However, during the weekends it would be prudent to move further down the beach. I haven't noticed any sea turtle nests, so it the biologists rangers and volunteers aren't making so many trips down the beach. Looking at the 4x4 tracks from a week ago it didn't look like there were but two 4x4 trips down the beach during the whole week.

When I got there last week people were spread out along the beach with a long distance between each other. It appeared that some were nude and some were not. Since there wasn't anybody around I set up just past the E sign. I made certain that there weren't a lot of footprints around indicating that a popular spot for boaters to cross over. I spent the entire day there nude and didn't have any problems. Just be watchful and use common sense.

I think Johnson Beach is really developing into a great place for us local nudists to hang out.
By beachlover
Yesterday, since it was a weekend day I ended up setting up just before F close to the dunes. Unfortunately 6 boaters (no kids) crossed over right at the F post and stayed most of the afternoon. I stayed mostly seated since I did not know if they minded nudity. Two other nude folks were close to me. Didn't seem to care that there were other clothed boaters close by. Did not see any 4x4 activity all week.
By beachguy60
Oh man, several couples down there today. I didn't know Columbus Day was a beach holiday . Tennessee folks as well as Mississippi folks and even Michigan was represented ! Tomorrow might be a wash out though !
By ceecee
We're thinking of going today any thought on how the flies would be with these conditions? Love seeing wife in see through g string on the beach might even get lucky. :)

Anyone else going today? IM me.
By ceecee
Saw a caravan of atv all in uniform not sure what that was about. Had fun not many folks one couple west of us under blue tent. The blues were practicing big bonus fun. Would like to add a photo but it says file too large.
By Dj561
With the colder weather it's been pretty empty. Last week I was able to go on a warmer day and gave myself a good jerk, having the entire beach to myself. Looks like the next few months everyone will be without a tan..
JBLover liked this
By JBLover
Dj561 is right. The weather has been too cool to be good beach weather. There always seems to be a few beach walkers, but I’d be surprised to find any nude use of the beach. The weather forecast for this coming Thursday looks like it could be pretty nice, but some rain is being expected for Friday and Saturday. Of course that could change.

The best beach weather for JB is generally March, April, and May. February is iffy. Be aware that it begins to get pretty hot and humid in say about mid June, making the walk past the turnaround unpleasant to say the least. The humidity and heat begin to let up in mid September, allowing for good beach weather into early November, maybe beyond if lucky. Just bring bug spray to ward off any biting flies and you might find depending on the wind.

These times of the year JB is just a beautiful place, practically a nudist paradise in my opinion. From the entrance pavilion to the turnaround, JB gets a fair amount of clothed use. However, past the turnaround continuing to walk east, nude users can too often be counted on one hand. I probably exaggerate, but not by much. Even clothed users don’t out number the nude users by much, if at all.

In the past, those wanting to take full advantage of JB in the nude, prudently walked a mile or more down the beach from the turnaround. This was to avoid the ranger on a 4X4 that policed the beach campers in this area of JB. For the last two years beach camping has been banned and ranger visits via 4X4 have dwindled down to about one early morning visit per day. And these are mostly the biologist ranger and/or volunteers that check on shore bird and sea turtle nesting sites when in season.

The biologist ranger has caught me nude a couple of times over the last two years, but he has just waved and drove the 4X4 on by. I’ve talked to him a few times, not about nude use, but the sea turtles and shore birds. He and the volunteers seem to love to discuss the beach wildlife, and they can give you a lot of interesting information, if you take the time to ask. Still it is prudent to cover up if you see a 4X4 coming up the beach.

Of course, regular rangers could give you a fine, but I kind of believe they would more likely give you a verbal warning. Also keep in mind that the Florida Escambia County Sheriffs Office can patrol JB. The county deputies I’ve talked to tell me they only come out when called by the rangers to enforce the parking laws. And they seem genuinely irritated that the rangers can’t police their own parking violators in the park. If you see a Sheriffs SUV, they are more likely there for the parking violators, not to arrest nude users past the turnaround.

You also might encounter the rangers with some large groups of volunteers. Mostly this occurs once or twice a year for beach clean up. This group will be all over the beach even in the dunes. Plus there might be a similar group once or twice year doing a beach erosion survey. Again they can be all over the beach including the dunes. They aren’t there to hassle anyone, just working to make the JB a better place.

I don’t cover up for beach walkers and haven’t had any complaints. I even got several questions involving nude use of JB. My philosophy is that clothed beach goers need to know that this area of JB east of the turnaround is available for nude use, even if it is not legal, just acceptable shall we say. This way maybe we can get more nude use of JB. In addition, I don’t think it is necessary to make the mile hike down the beach to go nude. If you walk only about a quarter mile or so, you will get past the places were clothed boaters from the lagoon cross over to use the beach. I’m seeing more and more nude use in this area with no problems.

So here is hoping for a return to better weather so all us nudists can enjoy JB.
By beachguy60
Great explaination JB , that pretty much covers it. It has gotten way better sinse they stopped the campers . They had a good thing but abused it by leaving so much trash behind not to mention the drug use . I even ran across a couple of small families that came from many miles away that didn't have jobs and heard about Johnson's Beach being a camping spot and going to stay indefinitely . They left the state no choice but to shut it down.
JBLover liked this
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed