Political discussions about everything
Not for Ginsburg, but for her Supreme Court Justice position. When asked what she thought of the news, Pelosi responded "I'm very confident, Ginsburg will deny Trump the opportunity to replace her and win this battle as she has before"

Pelosi's first though was of Ginsburg's position, not of her as a person. Democrats will guilt trip that sick 86 year old lady to continue to work until she's room temperature.
"Pelosi's first though was of Ginsburg's position, not of her as a person."-RealTool

Yes, exactly as it was YOUR first thought, Tool.

And as it was johnforbes' first thought.

Imagine, politicians who are concerned with politics. What are the odds that politicians would not make their personal feelings the subject of the news (the way Trump does daily) and instead stick to their jobs as representatives of the interests of their constituents! Impossible!

Now let's wait to hear from the President about how he wishes RBG a quick recovery and good health. Start holding your breath now, conservatives....PLEASE. :laugh:
Now let's wait to hear from the President about how he wishes RBG a quick recovery and good health. Start holding your breath now, conservatives....PLEASE
He already has! Not one word about her position.
President Trump sent well wishes to Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Friday. ... “Wishing Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg a full and speedy recovery,” Trump tweeted.
Nah, you're mixed up, sillydummy. It's TRUMP who said he would cure cancer.

" President Trump returned to one of his wilder promises at his rally in Cincinnati on Thursday, saying that under his leadership the US will "very shortly" find a cure for childhood cancer and end AIDS.

"We will achieve new breakthroughs in science and medicine," the president told the cheering crowd Thursday night as he ran through the achievements of his administration.

"I see what they are doing. I see it. They show me. The things we are doing in our country today. There's never been anything like it. We will be ending the AIDS epidemic shortly in America, and curing childhood cancer very shortly."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-c ... tly-2019-8

All of a sudden your idiotic 'joke' isn't so funny, is it sillydummy? :O
Well at least Ginsburg can put together a coherent sentence
Dude, she can't find the bathroom she's been using for 25 years at the Supreme Court building. Have some feelings and support letting her retire and enjoy her last days on earth work and stress free. But NO, democrats are demanding she keep working until Trump is out of office, which means she has to work for almost 6 years, she'll be 92 before Democrats ALLOW her to retire.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]