Political discussions about everything
Turns out Pelosi growing tired of AOC public rants about nothing being done about climate change appointed AOC to a newly formed Climate Change Committee and told AOC now you can work about bringing the changes you want instead of just tweeting about it.

AOC demanded that the committee be given full power to implement changes for her green new deal, Pelosi explained that's not how committee's work, they do studies then make recommendations for consideration for the rest of House members to vote on. AOC declined the appointment saying being on committee because if they couldn't implement her green new deal, she would be associated with not getting it done.

AOC is your typical libtard, she wants to complain about other people not getting stuff done, but doesn't want to bother trying to do something herself.
And the saga continues....
Today Pelosi had a meeting with AOC..
afterwards Pelosi said the meeting went well... but did not elaborate..
Reporters tried to get a statement from AOC but she ignored them..

I can only assume Pelosi gave AOC her new committee assignment.
where she will make some very worthwhile and necessary contributions ...

the refreshment table in the hallway outside the House Chambers.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Given johnforbes' dedication to dishonest partisan scumbagerry, he WILL NEVER report that the weather today was RECORD BREAKINGLY hot in the summer over much of Europe and the eastern U.S.........AGAIN.

Each year seemingly worse than the last. But johnforbes only looks to bury his head in the sand rather than recognize what science has been telling him for decades now.
You have some high temps, plus some lows.

Then you average 'em, and you do that over time.

Sure, climate changes, but the anthropogenic amount is up for debate.

Like the other climate change "experts" on this forum, I have no training in climate science. During my years at the beach, I instead studied bikini science.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]