Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
After Obama refused to indorse Biden, Biden claimed he had asked Obama not to indorse him, because he wanted to run on his own merits...then Biden turns into a 8 year old girl with this VERY weird tweet.
Add description
Add description
Biden.JPG (67.55 KiB) Viewed 4283 times
By Clownkicker
RealTool believes EVERYTHING he sees on the internet, no matter how stupid.

He's a true conservatard Trump supporter.

So what has Trump done now that RealTool is this desperate to distract from it? :laugh: :laugh:
By RealJustme
RealTool believes EVERYTHING he sees on the internet, no matter how stupid
I agree Biden's post of that grade school friendship bracelet is "almost" unbelievable but he did it.
By johnforbes
It may turn out that Brennan first pushed the fake dossier notion, and Obama had to know all about it.

One of the Strzok-Page texts said POTUS wanted to know all they were doing.

It may turn out that Hillary and Barry were best friends, at least in politics.
By RealJustme
Today Joe Biden promised to cure cancer , if he is elected President...!
What's sad is the people applauding with tears of joy in their eyes when he told them that. They actually believed him. One thing for sure, Biden just earned himself a Nobel Prize in medicine today with that promise.
By johnforbes
Well, Biden's wife calls herself "doctor."

Of course, she just has a Ph.D. in something related to education or something, so she isn't a M.D.

And Ph.D.s don't even call themselves "doctor" outside the groves of academe anyhow.

Most lawyers who finished law school after 1970 have J.D. degrees and could conceivably call themselves "doctor, but they don't.
By RealJustme
I once date a woman with a Ph.D. in education, (which is the easiest Ph.D. to obtain), she was dumb as a rock but had curves from hell. She insisted on being called Doctor...., rather than anyone using her first name. I ditched her after a couple of weeks, the straw that broke the camel's back is when I introduced her to my brother using her Doctor first and last name, my brother said nice to meet you using her first name. She scolded him and said she had worked hard to become a Doctor and insisted he refer to her as a Doctor.

Biden's wife does the same and she doesn't even have the looks to get away with it. Biden's wife famously snapped at Rahm Emanuel when he called her Mrs. Biden instead of Dr. Biden.
By Clownkicker
Trump finally totally "looses" it!

"Trump Promises to Cure Cancer, ‘Eradicate’ AIDS if He Wins Another Term"-Daily Beast
Watch the video of Trump making these promises at his Florida rally-- https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-pro ... m?ref=home

"Today Joe Biden promised to cure cancer , if he is elected President...!
I guess the Demos have themselves a winner, eh? Yes sir ! "-sillydummy

"What's sad is the people applauding with tears of joy in their eyes when he told them that. They actually believed him."-RealTool

I guess the Repubs have themselves a winner, right, sillydummy?
RealTool actually believes Trump where he ridiculed Biden for the same thing.

We won't even talk about Trump's promise to land on Mars within five years.

I look forward to the hoots of derision from all the conservatives targeting this "looney tunes" President.
Let's see if the hypocrites slither out of their holes on this one, shall we?
By sillydaddy
Joe Biden made clear, he will cure cancer under one condition...
That he is elected President...
Otherwise cancer patients can go to hell...i'm guessing is what he means...! :O
By Clownkicker
Whereas Trump will presumably cure cancer even if he ISN'T elected President. Is that what you mean, sillydummy?

So now you're pretending a promise to cure cancer if elected President is a great idea, right? Look at him squirm.

Fucking Republican hypocrites......every last one of them. :O
By elklindo69
"If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value," Trump told his fellow Republicans April 2. "And they say the noise causes cancer."

You can't make this shit up...........
By johnforbes
Not since Don Quixote has there been more nonsense about windmills than in Elkin's post.

Even though I've been to the Moulin Rouge, and thus know windmills, Elkin is in error.
By Clownkicker
I'm still waiting for RealTool and sillydummy to return to tell us how brilliant Biden's idea is saying he'll cure cancer.

And if it is still a stupid idea, then I'm waiting for them to return to ridicule Trump for having the same stupid idea.

Anyone want to take odds on an admission from them either way?

I'll bet we hear 'chirping crickets' from them both.

What, no takers? You mean you all think both of them are dishonest partisan conservative weasels? No! say it isn't so. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]