Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Today he said the DOJ has opened several criminal investigations of high level present and former government officials and that some have pressured him to drop the investigations including members of Congress. He said he would not tolerate interference and has evidence there are some covertly conspiring to disrupt the investigation and have him removed, appropriate action is being taken to document any such conspiracy.

I think he's saying, they are wiring tapping certain high level officials based the evidence he has. The shoe is on the other foot, just like I said it would be as soon as the Mueller investigation was over. Hillary, Commie, Clapper, Schumer and Pelosi have to be wondering just how long the DOJ has been listening in on their calls.
By johnforbes
Congress is being absurd in trying to censure Barr. They know he is constrained by the Privacy Act of 1974, as amended, and thus cannot issue a fully unedited Mueller report.

Corrupt top officials in the FBI and DoJ protected Hillary, abused FISA, and used a fake dossier (which they had to know was fake) to wiretap Trump.

An attempted coup.

If Dems believe Barr will expose that, then in advance they must attack him.

As they are doing.
By Clownkicker
You mean like Trump and Republicans attacked everyone (including Mueller) in advance of the report coming out?

That's what I thought. You never said a word about those unfounded attacks but now you think such attacks by Democrats are a bad thing.

It's just more of johnforbes' partisan hypocrisy. Your incessant droning of GOP talking points is putting everyone to sleep.
By elklindo69
So let's get real here...apparently Trump is some traitorous grifter who sold us out to Russia for personal greed and glory. Now we have a clumsy fascist plunging our country headlong into a constitutional crisis, but at least he didn't run a private email server...OH wait, the dumbassed shit did that too....

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]