Political discussions about everything
This is true for every, town, city, county, State and country.

Poverty and crime levels go up as the number of dark skinned residents increase, that is an undeniable fact! Look at Africa, the only half way successful areas are those areas where there are large numbers of whites. Having heard these facts I know there are some liberals turning red in the face and thinking I'm racist, which I'm not. Of all the universities and governments we have around the world, why hasn't any studies been done to determine exactly why that is? You could take a beautiful and clean city like Salt Lake City, turn it over to dark skinned people and in 10 years half the city would be slums, we all know that's true. So why no studies, I just heard that a news channel fired one of their new anchors for just pointing out that the last three Baltimore mayors have been black females and they were all forced to reassign due to scandals and the city has gotten only worse. For stating a fact, within 24 hours the outrage was so intense the news channel fired her.
What does that have to do with anything, dummy?

I'm sure some Cubans vote Republican and some vote Democrat.

Why are you turning Tool's post into a partisan thing? He claims it's a scientific thing. Something to be studied and impartially evaluated. Why not discuss it on his terms?
If he's upset Republicans aren't addressing this issue, then why are you making this about party?
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]