Political discussions about everything
The U.S. is sending the USS Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group and a bomber task force to the Middle East in order "to send a clear and unmistakable message to the Iranian regime," National Security Adviser John Bolton announced Sunday night.

Bolton said the deployment was in response to "a number of troubling and escalatory indications and warnings" on the part of Tehran, but did not elaborate. Such deployments are rarely announced in advance.

"[A]ny attack on United States interests or on those of our allies will be met with unrelenting force," Bolton said. "The United States is not seeking war with the Iranian regime, but we are fully prepared to respond to any attack, whether by proxy, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, or regular Iranian forces."
Pass the popcorn. ;)
So if I were some felony factory on two legs and up to my eyeballs in laundered Russian mob money and charity scams and shady real estate deals, the last place I'd want is to be under the bright lights of the presidency, but I'm not a sweaty narcissistic shit-stick, so what would I know....but wait...now is a good time to wag the dog....right Donald?

elklindo, don't confuse johnforbes with something […]

Committee Suppressed

As always, I present facts and evidence, johnforbe[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

8th Amendment

Sorry, lenders do due diligence. When Clowntoke[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]

Naw...they just do it......right Clown :laugh: