Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
What I found out recently, which was really quite surprising, the dossier, which really is got a lot of garbage in it and Mueller found that to be the case, early in building the intelligence community assessment on Russian interference in an early draft, they actually put the dossier on page two in kind of a breakout box," Woodward said in a panel moderated by host Chris Wallace.

Two years later, but even pro-Democrat Bob Woodward woke up and realized:

"I think it was the CIA pushing this," he added. "Real intelligence experts looked at this and said no, this is not intelligence, this is garbage and they took it out. But in this process the idea that they would include something like that in one of the great stellar intelligence assessments as Mueller also found out is highly questionable. Needs t
By johnforbes
Well, the term "moron" may be strong, but he does have a mediocre educational background and who really would vote for Gus Hall in 1976?

Me voting for Jimmy Carter was stupid, but Gus Hall?
By elklindo69
@realDonaldTrump
I didn’t call Bob Costa of the Washington Post, he called me (Returned his call)! Just more Fake News.
7:09 AM - 24 Apr 2019

You know...when you return a call, you’re actually calling someone....dumbass.

Trump is the Kanye West of presidents.
By elklindo69
So Johnnie.....perhaps we should thank the good Lawd that you guys elected a tone deaf orange gas bag who tweets out pictures of himself smiling and golfing right after one of his unhinged worshipers shoots up a house of worship......

And not the lady who was careless with three emails, because oh my god that would have been a fucking nightmare!!!
By johnforbes
Elkin, you have severe Trump Derangement Syndrome.

CNN and MSNBC attempting to pin everything which goes wrong in the world on Trump, surely you are not so unhinged that you don't realize how crazy you've become?

Hating some transitory president, whether LBJ or Nixon, whether Carter or Trump, won't improve your own life or anybody else's.

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]