Political discussions about everything
2 years later Mueller hasn't been able to touch Trump, in fact investigations has only resulted in those trying to remove Trump to be removed themselves. Trump now has control of the Supreme Court, DOJ, FBI and several other key agencies.

The last thing the democrats had was the House and they said they would use their "entire" might to insure Trump didn't get one penny for a wall. Then they end up giving Trump over a billion dollars to start the wall after which Trump gave them a finger and said not enough, Trump then TAKES the money he wants and starts building the wall. Sure they will attempt to use the courts but Trump will always win when it hits the highest court in the land. In the mean time the billion dollars keeps construction going until it gets to the Supreme Court who will agree Trump can TAKE the money he wants to finish it.

What most amusing is the democrats insisted on a reduction in beds for illegals being held pending trials. This morning ICE announced that they will be forced to either make those without beds wait on the Mexican side of the border or sleep on cots since funding for beds has been cut. Arrangements are being made to return as many as 3,000 to Mexico due to pending loss of beds and space, spaces normally holding one person will now be doubled up to hold two until they are returned. Trump chuckled that he suspects many will be begging to be return to their countries after living under the democrats cuts to their bedding and quality of food.

Trump has a long list of victories, democrats only have Cortez as their biggest achievement. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah I'm having some trouble seeing how this is a win for anyone or thing other than maybe Trump's ego. As I see it the Dems can pretty much dictate where the wall can be built using federal state and local officials. Also I keep reading that ICE is basically powerless to do much of anything and the bill creates a magnet for millions of unaccompanied minors who then cannot be deported. I've tried my best to filter for factual info, maybe someone can help me out because I really don't see this as a victory for anyone who wants real border control.
Clownkicker wrote:It's good to see namandgulfdumbfuck explain to Trump supporters why they should support Obama's Presidential declarations.

Maybe that stuntdumbfuck CAN learn new tricks.

Does anybody else wonder what stuntdumbfuck did with the real dumbfuck? :o
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I see Klown just crawled out the bottle... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay, I apologize for thinking you could learn anything, stuntdumbfuck.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wallow in your chronic ignorance... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I take it you aren't going to tell us what you did with the real namandgulfdumbfuck?

Did you conveniently 'forget' to put his helmet on him one morning? :o

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment