Political discussions about everything
Barr said his first order of business would be restoring trust in the DOJ by prosecuting any DOJ or FBI associates who abused their positions, "Firing isn't enough, there must be equal justice for all, abuse of power by a public official is among the worse crimes I can imagine." He promised to bring in outside resources to thoroughly review potential crimes the agencies may have committed.

:D
"Firing isn't enough, there must be equal justice for all, abuse of power by a public official is among the worse crimes I can imagine."

He says this right after he declared a National Emergency when there is no National Emergency. :shock:

But you don't have a problem with THAT abuse of power for some reason.
But you don't have a problem with THAT abuse of power for some reason.
Over 4,000 (known) murders in one year by those who crossed our boarders illegally, trying to prevent 4,000 more citizens from being killed in the following year isn't abuse of power. Abuse of power is trying to remove a President because you wanted someone else to win.

Clown continues to demonstrate why less and less people are taking libtards serious.
Open borders is about the headcount. The census currently counts every head, not just citizens nad residents. Because Illegal aliens concentrate in "Sanctuary" cities, those cities get extra congressional seats that are allocated by total population. It disenfranchises that voters from rural, less populated districts. Which Dems well control.

This is why Dems want open borders.
elklindo69 wrote:So Trump's declaring a national emergency because he can't fulfill a campaign promise.

Hey people...the president really is fucking nuts!

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
OMG your an idiot.. Even Komrad Klown avoids your post so he doesnt have to back you up... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RealJustme wrote:
So Trump's declaring a national emergency because he can't fulfill a campaign promise.
Sounds like the first politician to do what ever it takes to keep a campaign promise, proves he means what he says. :D
So what campaign promise is that?

I bet Justme doesn't even know..............

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment